Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Mar 7, 2011
22 posts
22 upvotes
Peterborough
I dont get it, and dont have time to go backthru all the posts, we have the premuim family so cant get the mini?

t looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you.
Sep 21, 2004
9901 posts
3856 upvotes
Calgary
kodiak450 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:10 pm
For the ones who got there ordered cancelled when using guest check out. How long did it take to get the cancellation email?
Immediately. Either your order goes through, or it doesn't.
Nov 29, 2009
212 posts
70 upvotes
North York
DenNinja wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:04 pm
Make sure after you made your account, you go back to the Spotify website and click the reserve my google mini in order for it to send you an email. If you don't do this then no code will be sent to you!
I created my account and paid for the premium but I am not sure where to click the reserve my google mini on the spotfiy website..please help!
Jun 14, 2011
40 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
cwazyy wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:18 pm
I got an email form google saying your order has been cancelled. Google is telling me to contact spotify to get it resolved. I did not use the guest account.

The only think I can think of is that I use my gmail address as my login for existing spotify family premium subscription and I used that google account to claim the mini!

For the spotify premium sign up I used my yahoo account, so that is different.

Did spotify cross check the google account used to get the GHM against their existing premium subscribers? Any help here would be appreciated...
When did you place your order? Did they send you the cancellation email soon after?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7189 posts
2329 upvotes
Toronto
I told a few people about this deal but they won't go for it because it's simply "too much work or trouble". How is it too much work ? Thinking Face It took me less than two minutes to order and will take me one min to cancel?
Last edited by Pochacco on Apr 9th, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
May 25, 2015
148 posts
298 upvotes
Markham, ON
Took me 30 seconds to do this and got my order confirmation. Thanks OP!
Jul 2, 2017
4 posts
Well I just cancelled my student plan and I need to wait till the 20th of April to subscribe for premium. The promotion says while supplies last so do you guys think that there will still be stock left by the 20th?
Jan 6, 2018
39 posts
45 upvotes
droccerp94 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:17 pm
Just signed up and was able to reserve a google mini. ETA for delivery is two weeks in Toronto. Have a feeling will be getting it sooner.

Thanks OP!
For me, it said 2 weeks during checkout, and in the dispatch + tracking email I got later it said April 10-11 (Canada Post website says 10). That is some fast delivery.
I'm in the GTA btw.
Last edited by Shahmeer on Apr 9th, 2019 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1026 posts
371 upvotes
GTA, ON
what i don't understand is how come there are 9 downvotes for this?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7189 posts
2329 upvotes
Toronto
asadaizaz wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:26 pm
Well I just cancelled my student plan and I need to wait till the 20th of April to subscribe for premium. The promotion says while supplies last so do you guys think that there will still be stock left by the 20th?
Crossing fingers for u 🤞
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3242 posts
2244 upvotes
Pochacco wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:25 pm
I told a few people about this deal but they won't go for it because it's simply "too much work or trouble". How is it too much work ? Thinking Face It took me less than two minutes to order and will take me one min to cancel?
It took me under a minute to order the GHM, excluding the time waiting between emails.

For existing premium subscribers you literally click one thing on Spotify and then wait for the email.
Aug 19, 2007
72 posts
28 upvotes
This morning around 11 AM, got cancellation email within 5 mins.
Sep 21, 2004
9901 posts
3856 upvotes
Calgary
Pochacco wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:25 pm
As soon as it involves signing up for a service and then cancelling it, a lot of people figure it's too troublesome. Of course they are not entirely wrong as it is pain in the butt to cancel some services, such as cell phone or TV subscription.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7189 posts
2329 upvotes
Toronto
b166er1337 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 10:31 pm
As soon as it involves signing up for a service and then cancelling it, a lot of people figure it's too troublesome. Of course they are not entirely wrong as it is pain in the butt to cancel some services, such as cell phone or TV subscription.
Yeah that I agree..but this one is quite easy as many have done Grinning Face More for others Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Last edited by Pochacco on Apr 9th, 2019 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.