Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Jan 1, 2013
31 posts
12 upvotes
LAVAL
Ridinginoffice7 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 8:56 am
Where is the discount being applied? i still see $79 on checkout page with credit card information to provide, please advise
I had the same issue with Safari but rebate work A1 with Chrome.
Apr 8, 2017
639 posts
396 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Who wants to bet that they'll bring it back but with one per household, or somethin like that?
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1519 posts
1054 upvotes
Waterloo
poopooplatter wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 11:24 pm
Cool. I've been a Premium subscriber for 4 years, and I now get nothing thanks to all the scammers on this forum. I hope Spotify screws you all over.
scammers? why?

It says clearly if you're a new subscriber or existing, you can claim the mini. there's nothing against signing up and cancelling. Spotify is doing this promo hoping that you'll sign up, actually like the service, and sticking with it. some people in this forum will end up doing that and spotify will gain users. isn't that the whole purpose of those "trials" like 90 days apple music, one month netflix, etc. same can be said about costco food samples and cheap food from Ikeas.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3953 posts
914 upvotes
Charlottetown
Tibbs wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 11:19 pm
I created my spotify account and everything, got my mini ordered and happy. BUT in looking at my Spotify account my username is some crazy 25 digit name. I definitely chose a username. Any clue why that happened? And in googling, I can't change my account name?
i didn't try yet, but had assumed that was a temp serial type thing, that once you got in you could change.
Dec 15, 2017
36 posts
8 upvotes
British Columbia
Spotify Support told me the promo isn't over, and that their site is just having issues right now apparently?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
1815 posts
1214 upvotes
Kitchener
I hope it's around still tomorrow!
Gaming PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1070 8gb, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 6500, GTX 1070 8gb, 16GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Jul 6, 2018
326 posts
604 upvotes
Sicklyslick wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 11:26 pm
scammers? why?

It says clearly if you're a new subscriber or existing, you can claim the mini. there's nothing against signing up and cancelling. Spotify is doing this promo hoping that you'll sign up, actually like the service, and sticking with it. some people in this forum will end up doing that and spotify will gain users. isn't that the whole purpose of those "trials" like 90 days apple music, one month netflix, etc. same can be said about costco food samples and cheap food from Ikeas.
People here are creating multiple accounts, just to sell them on Kijiji or something. This place disgusts me sometimes.
Dec 15, 2017
36 posts
8 upvotes
British Columbia
Sicklyslick wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 11:26 pm
scammers? why?

If you read through these threads you'll definitely understand that calling them scammers is accurate
Oct 27, 2012
56 posts
14 upvotes
MARKHAM
Just ordered. Had to refresh the redeem page quite a few times to get to the order page. For some reason code was not applied on my phone but worked correctly on my laptop.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
1519 posts
1054 upvotes
Waterloo
poopooplatter wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 11:29 pm
People here are creating multiple accounts, just to sell them on Kijiji or something. This place disgusts me sometimes.
O I see. I didn't think of that. (I guess Spotify did not either)

One per household is probably a rule to set.
Nocteum wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 11:30 pm
If you read through these threads you'll definitely understand that calling them scammers is accurate
I understand now. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4088 posts
1799 upvotes
Sicklyslick wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 11:16 pm
We're sorry, an unknown error has occurred.
Please try again later.
I had the same error just now. I just refresh a few times and eventually it went to the right page
Jul 13, 2014
22 posts
13 upvotes
Vernon, BC
Just tried to sign up for this. After creating the Spotify account I clicked on "Reserve Yours Now" for the Google Home Mini and I get the error "We're sorry, an unknown error has occurred.
Please try again later. "
Aug 20, 2015
424 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
steven80 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 11:14 pm
i got my email, clicked "get it now" and the website it took me to says this:

We're sorry, an unknown error has occurred.
Please try again later.
go to pay.google.com and see if you need to verify your account by sending them your id. this happened to me and i just signed out and used another google account.