Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Mar 26, 2018
3 posts
aznviper wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 12:54 am
couple of friends did a guest order and went through no issues. no cancel
did you get a confirmation first? And if so, how long did it take to get the cancellation email? I also used guest checkout about half an hour ago and received a confirmation email, but am worried it might be canceled because i used guest
Apr 26, 2010
197 posts
84 upvotes
Vancouver
cllc22 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 12:56 am
did you get a confirmation first? And if so, how long did it take to get the cancellation email? I also used guest checkout about half an hour ago and received a confirmation email, but am worried it might be canceled because i used guest
i didn't even get a confirmation. just a cancel. where as my friends got a confirmation.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
2514 posts
609 upvotes
Montreal
So many pages ... is the deal still up, If I create a new account? lol
May 14, 2007
290 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver
Is it dead? I tried going through the check out on google and they gave me error.
Dec 27, 2007
18797 posts
9931 upvotes
Kitchener
Honger wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 1:01 am
Is it dead? I tried going through the check out on google and they gave me error.
Probably just the website, as long as you have the code you got till end of May to redeem it.
May 14, 2007
290 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver
aasoror wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 1:04 am
Probably just the website, as long as you have the code you got till end of May to redeem it.
I didn't have any code sent to me, I just have a link from Spotify that says the reservation was good and directly send me to google store. But I guess I will wait an hour and try again later. Thanks
Apr 12, 2015
645 posts
626 upvotes
Alberta
Nice speaker for the bathroom, looking forward to the toilet paper and tooth paste ads.
Dec 27, 2007
18797 posts
9931 upvotes
Kitchener
Honger wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 1:06 am
I didn't have any code sent to me, I just have a link from Spotify that says the reservation was good and directly send me to google store. But I guess I will wait an hour and try again later. Thanks
The code is embedded in that link in the email, it would be visible in the address of the page where you get to select the GHM of your choice, look for "&promoCode=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX".
Sep 28, 2016
35 posts
10 upvotes
Same here does not work for Quebec.... but my buddy who lives in quebec just got it
Mar 4, 2008
433 posts
64 upvotes
BC
All of this took about 5 minutes or less. Never used spotify before, so I signed up with the premium account. Proceeded with some clicks through their web pages and was easy to follow. Got to a page saying the google mini was unavailable due to the high demand and said it would e-mail me when they become available. Within 20 seconds, I received an e-mail saying the google mini was now available. So I proceeded with the steps to check out of google store to ship the google mini. Easy peasy. Said it should arrive May 7-8th (one month for shipping....).

But, I saw this asked a few times before, never saw an answer (I searched this thread and looked through a few pages). Can we just cancel the spotify subscription after a month or two?

I have an Alexa (just bought it a couple weeks ago too!) and have been using the Amazon music so far....I think amazon music is a couple bucks cheaper than this spotify premium??
Dec 27, 2007
18797 posts
9931 upvotes
Kitchener
JimboD wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 1:24 am
But, I saw this asked a few times before, never saw an answer (I searched this thread and looked through a few pages). Can we just cancel the spotify subscription after a month or two?
It's a prepaid service, you already paid for one month and you can cancel right now if you feel like it, but it's better to wait for the GHM to be shipped/delivered just in case you have issue on Google side.
I have an Alexa (just bought it a couple weeks ago too!) and have been using the Amazon music so far....I think amazon music is a couple bucks cheaper than this spotify premium??
You can still link Spotify to your Alexa, give it a go for one month and see if it's worth the money over Amazon music unlimited.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4451 posts
641 upvotes
Toronto
So I'm on a 60 day trial ending April 11. I had cancelled the subscription (but it's still usable to april 11). So i saw this offer and reactivated.

It said I'm premium now and "your plan includes a home mini", i click that but it goes to a list of plans (which doesn't list premium since I'm already premium) and at the top it says "it looks like you're not eligible for that offer" about the mini. It's because I'm on the trial still for another day right? Does that mean i have to wait to April 12 to reserve the mini?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7259 posts
2356 upvotes
Toronto
winenaught88 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 11:54 pm
are you seriously asking why people chose one colour over another?

:facepalm:
What is wrong with that ?? Gee Thinking Face
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.