Expired Hot Deals

[Spotify] Free Google Home Mini for Spotify Premium subscribers (till April 17th)

Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
1738 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto
I got the email immediately after signing up.
Dec 23, 2012
88 posts
16 upvotes
CONCORD
So on the Google store, we had to enter a credit card again to confirm the order for the Google home mini. I checked my credit card transactions and see the $9.99 for Spotify is already charged.

If I cancel the Spotify premium after getting the Google home mini, would Google charge my credit card the full $79? Would Google know if we cancel spotify premium right after getting the mini?
Jun 18, 2009
8 posts
corywilkie wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 9:20 am
I signed up for premium but it also has the 30 day trial on it. I don't see a way to cancel the trial so I assume I have to wait until the trial runs out in 30 days to claim a mini?
After more research, yes I have to wait for the trial to end and see if I can squeeze one in on the last day. Spotify says:
I’m on a Spotify Premium trial. Can I still get a Google Home Mini?
No. You must have a full-price Premium subscription in order to claim your Google Home Mini. If you’re on a Premium trial, you can claim your Google Home Mini (subject to availability) when your trial is complete and you’ve started your full-price subscription.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2167 posts
323 upvotes
Toronto
I don't believe so I think it's a promo from Google not Spotify. I plan to cancel
Nov 22, 2017
373 posts
302 upvotes
King31 wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 9:35 am
Is this limited 1 per house or could my wife also sign up for this using the same address?
Only one Supplemental Offer may be applied to each Premium Account Holder (as defined below). Spotify reserves the right to modify or terminate this Supplemental Offer at any time and for any reason.

3. Duration.

This Supplemental Offer is supply limited. The Supplemental Offer shall end automatically and no longer be available for redemption on the earliest of:

(a) the advertised expiry date for the offer period;
(b) supplies of Promotional Codes running out; or
(c) this Supplemental Offer being earlier terminated by Spotify.

Spotify shall not be obligated to honour any further attempts to take up this offer after it has ended.

I dont see why you couldn't. It says one per account holder in the fine print.
Mar 27, 2019
25 posts
69 upvotes
Sweet, I have been looking for one of these. Ill gladly take one for 10 bucks! Thanks OP
Jan 6, 2013
123 posts
79 upvotes
JONQUIERE
Wow... With the best buy price error I now have 3 google minis for 60$(but got 2 smart plugs + 1 month spotify as a bonus haha)
God I hate RFD.
Dec 24, 2017
337 posts
173 upvotes
London
grrr google is saying unexpected error when i try to checkout !!!
Mar 8, 2015
48 posts
14 upvotes
North York, ON
bpboop wrote:
Apr 9th, 2019 9:44 am
grrr google is saying unexpected error when i try to checkout !!!
Error code: #rfdeffect
Jul 20, 2012
160 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa
How do I make an account that is paid right away? It always makes me get a free trial.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4480 posts
2713 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
got mine, thanks OP!!!! I have a house full of amazon echoes, but this will make a great gift!
Last edited by Melkor on Apr 9th, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 23, 2015
295 posts
195 upvotes
Toronto
I'm getting this error after clicking that offer link "It looks like you’re not eligible for that offer, but we found more for you."

I did create another account.