Freebies

Spotify

One week of free Unlimited On-Demand listening to Certified Lover Boy by Drake for everyone

Jul 27, 2017
400 posts
556 upvotes
Isn't this a way to juice the first week streaming numbers?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5771 posts
7832 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Working with an apprentice. He's About 22 years old

He tells me. There's a new music album drop soon. I was thinking either "Drake or Kendrick Lamar"

He tells me "Abba". 🤯 "WTF"
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
nochill wrote: Isn't this a way to juice the first week streaming numbers?
Spotify is also always free, this just lets you picks a track on demand instead of the album being on shuffle on mobile. Also YouTube is always free and on demand for everyone and it counts towards the first week.
Last edited by Guest2274885 on Sep 3rd, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: Working with an apprentice. He's About 22 years old

He tells me. There's a new music album drop soon. I was thinking either "Drake or Kendrick Lamar"

Face With Tears Of Joydid you fire him yet?
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
chilli604 wrote: Working with an apprentice. He's About 22 years old

oh lord lol
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
No Friends in the Industry
Papi's home
Knife Talk
You Only Live Twice

FireFireFireFireFire

I listened to the first half of Donda and that thing makes me want to jump off a bridge. I REALLY miss old Kanye ala Graduation or Late Registration, none of this emo shii he's been making.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5771 posts
7832 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Biscayne05 wrote: Face With Tears Of Joydid you fire him yet?
Lmao. He's on the verge. Today he took my sawzall. Placed it near my Pelican Water Bottle. Pulled the trigger and accidentally hit my bottle twice!
Lucky for him. It hasn't leaked. Otherwise. I make him leak blood
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3177 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
So he's paying Spotify to have us to listen to his new album in order that he makes loads of $

Now that's what I call business. You may make less than 1 penny each time this song is played but if it's played once from millions in just one day... That adds up

No thanks. Give me your Bridle path mansion then I'll do it.
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
Biscayne05 wrote: No Friends in the Industry
Papi's home
Knife Talk
You Only Live Twice

FireFireFireFireFire

I listened to the first half of Donda and that thing makes me want to jump off a bridge. I REALLY miss old Kanye ala Graduation or Late Registration, none of this emo shii he's been making.
I got a new fav every hour. I need a ovofest soon.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37133 upvotes
When I was a kid, the only Drake I knew was Frank Drake of the Drake equation.

I was an old man even when I was a kid, apparently.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1464 posts
2057 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Drake sounds like diarrhea smells
Jul 31, 2016
643 posts
1275 upvotes
Whitby
In this thread: people just conveniantly ignoring all the pedo conversation because their hero makes good sounds in their opinion.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
6258 posts
3216 upvotes
Abbottabad
ajacian81 wrote: In this thread: people just conveniantly ignoring all the pedo conversation because their hero makes good sounds in their opinion.
Wat?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27158 posts
37133 upvotes
iamskyhigh wrote: Wat?
I've heard stranger things.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.