Freebies

Spotify

One week of free Unlimited On-Demand listening to Certified Lover Boy by Drake for everyone

Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
this thread shows the average age of rfd ppl lol this was entertaining.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto
lewinsky wrote: Would prefer a free CBC Gem subscription to stream Frankie Drake Mysteries without ads.
so would my grandparents.
Oct 23, 2019
125 posts
125 upvotes
Which boy is he loving this week?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3733 posts
2064 upvotes
OVOSound wrote: Nothing but a bunch of boomers, Kens, and Karens in this thread lmao.

The same RFDers that downvoted this are the same ones that would upvote threads if there was a deal posted saying “Free Dog Doo through Uber Eats $0 Delivery”
Congratulations! You won the cringe the year award! Here's some generic oooontz oooontz music to go with your Canada Goose jacket and BMW. LMAO
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3733 posts
2064 upvotes
Nexzen wrote: this thread shows the average age of rfd ppl lol this was entertaining.
Ooooorrrrr..... It might be that Drake is an absolute deep sheet that doesn't know the difference between a chromatic and pentatonic scale. Too busy grinding those beaches yo! You're right. Very entertaining.
Mar 18, 2008
550 posts
221 upvotes
Dbatman wrote: Which boy is he loving this week?
Drake is a lesbian. Please be respectful.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
OVOSound wrote: Nothing but a bunch of boomers, Kens, and Karens in this thread lmao.

The same RFDers that downvoted this are the same ones that would upvote threads if there was a deal posted saying “Free Dog Doo through Uber Eats $0 Delivery”
As a man pushing 40, that's been on RFD for nearly 20 years, Uber Eats has never once been ordered from my phone. The restaurant gets screwed and I get screwed on fees. Even with 70% off, Uber Eats isn't worth it to me and I've tried to justify it. The only people I've seen order that overpriced crap are young people that likely took advantage of the free Spotify for Drake. You know, the ones that can't afford to pay for Spotify cause they order UE for breakfast and lunch 4 days/week.
Jul 31, 2016
643 posts
1275 upvotes
Whitby
Nexzen wrote: this thread shows the average age of rfd ppl lol this was entertaining.
Who knows, if the average age goes down considerably, Drake might make a guest appearance
Jul 31, 2016
643 posts
1275 upvotes
Whitby

You sound like you're 17. Probably best if you stayed away from Drake
Nov 2, 2001
125 posts
72 upvotes
Waterloo
I don't want anything to tarnish my memories of Drake in Degrassi: TNG.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2007
5348 posts
4356 upvotes
Speaking of Spotify, anyone bought and tried the $5/yr premium account on eBay?

Bought one a couple years ago and it still works. Not sure what is going on.
Jan 3, 2015
121 posts
222 upvotes
BC, Canada
Good for you Jesus
[removed for signature violation]
Jan 3, 2015
121 posts
222 upvotes
BC, Canada
fredean01 wrote: I would rather pay to listen to Donda
Good for you Jesus