Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Spotify Premium - 3 months free

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2019 10:24 am
15 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
thx, might as well try it , im gonna use a low balance vanilla prepaid cc , see if it works
ou’re Premium now.
Your purchase is complete. A receipt for order #12xxxxxxxx will be sent to your email. You will not be charged until after your trial expires on January 20, 2020. If you change your mind, you can cancel anytime by going to your Account.
If you don't cancel your subscription before the trial ends on January 20, 2020, you agree that you will automatically be charged the subscription fee every month until you cancel. Full terms are available here.

is there a way to transfer your playlist btween spotify accounts? too lazy to add my old songs from another account

tried this and all i got was a black screen when i dragged playlist from old to new account
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accoun ... td-p/26917

tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Oct 21, 2009
918 posts
833 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: thx, might as well try it , im gonna use a low balance vanilla prepaid cc , see if it works

If you don't cancel your subscription before the trial ends on January 20, 2020, you agree that you will automatically be charged the subscription fee every month until you cancel. Full terms are available here.

is there a way to transfer your playlist btween spotify accounts? too lazy to add my old songs from another account

tried this and all i got was a black screen when i dragged playlist from old to new account
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accoun ... td-p/26917

tia
http://www.playlist-converter.net/
Apr 11, 2017
112 posts
181 upvotes
So is there a coupon or something, I used the link and I can’t see where it says 3 months free
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25915 posts
10323 upvotes
Everybody is "millions of songs" but it's always music I don't want to listen to. Amazon is the same. I get the basic with my Prime account but everything I REALLY want is only on their Premium service. I'll have to try the Vanilla card trick but I want to save one of the old cards for the DAZN sub. Luckily, I still have a couple extras with almost no money left on them...
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
3271 posts
1475 upvotes
Just a tip, the dazn membership does not require a balance.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2014
1063 posts
866 upvotes
Vancouver
I wish they allow previously subscribed users on this promo if they have been unsubscribed for more than 3 months or even 6 months....tired of creating new accounts.....there for im OUT!! Good deal for new subscribers!!
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
congo80 wrote: I wish they allow previously subscribed users on this promo if they have been unsubscribed for more than 3 months or even 6 months....tired of creating new accounts.....there for im OUT!! Good deal for new subscribers!!
takes 5mins or less, make sure u got a low balance prepaid cc tho, i wouldn't give them my real cc infos incase i forget to cancel the sub
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1713 posts
209 upvotes
guys, i know it's RFD and we look at the best cheapest option. But, the price you're paying monthly is still cheap.

Just skip buying a coffee or snack for 1 day and that should be enough to pay it for the month.

I'm on the 3 month free option, but that's my approach when I need to renew.

Too much of a hassle to create free accounts etc..
Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house..........
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8010 posts
4747 upvotes
Montreal
Boogee134 wrote: Quebec not eligible... Of course.
Use a vpn
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Oct 15, 2018
232 posts
108 upvotes
When we apply for 3 month trial, does it charge the Credit Card?