Hot Deals

[Spotify] Spotify Premium $0.99 for 3 months (New Account)

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2019 7:42 am
Jul 12, 2011
383 posts
133 upvotes
MARKHAM
OrangeBerry wrote:
May 16th, 2019 10:34 am

I'm actually smart enough to pay $0/month for a spotify account and still be able to back up my playlist and transfer them. And I will lie until the cows come home if that means I get a new card every month, who's to say I don't want to get a new card to prevent someone from skimming my number and using it 6 months down the road? A petty lie to a bank is saving me money from a subscription. I even get Youtube premium for free every month. The only stupid one is you for lacking knowledge on how to get stuff for free.

Blatantly lying to the banks is a complete time waster and idiotic to save five dollars. Like I said, you're quite stupid and the fact that you brought up thirty dollars already tells me you're ignorant about Spotify prices. It just tells me you pay the normal prices when this promo isn't on. Nice try champ. Like I said, you're quite stupid

Oh and Ive never ever paid one penny to Spotify. :).
Nov 16, 2018
22 posts
140 upvotes
I have spots in a family if people are not able to get the deal
Mar 23, 2017
203 posts
84 upvotes
Canada
I got this deal once again. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2746 posts
902 upvotes
Scarborough
MobyZz wrote:
May 16th, 2019 10:39 am
Blatantly lying to the banks is a complete time waster and idiotic to save five dollars. Like I said, you're quite stupid and the fact that you brought up thirty dollars already tells me you're ignorant about Spotify prices. It just tells me you pay the normal prices when this promo isn't on. Nice try champ. Like I said, you're quite stupid

Oh and Ive never ever paid one penny to Spotify. :).
You admitted to just finishing the 30 day trial and questioned whether you can or cannot use the same credit card! For someone who never pays you sure seem to be doubtful. The proof is in the threads that you wrote.
Jul 12, 2011
383 posts
133 upvotes
MARKHAM
OrangeBerry wrote:
May 16th, 2019 11:22 am

You admitted to just finishing the 30 day trial and questioned whether you can or cannot use the same credit card! For someone who never pays you sure seem to be doubtful. The proof is in the threads that you wrote.
And not a penny was paid. Its free

Like I said, you're quite ignorant about how all this works. You still have to provide a credit card to use the trial.

You've been exposed again and again, showing your cluelessness as well. Maybe get a clue before replying again. Ok, champ?

Try and keep up
Last edited by MobyZz on May 16th, 2019 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2746 posts
902 upvotes
Scarborough
IEpicDestroyer wrote:
May 15th, 2019 10:12 pm
I was trying to clarify your post and provide more information. You said any bank. Does all banks issue cards that work on a credit network? No.
All of the major banks offer visa/mc debit from their banking account. If one doesn't they aren't that major to begin with.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2746 posts
902 upvotes
Scarborough
MobyZz wrote:
May 16th, 2019 11:26 am
And not a penny was paid. Its free

Like I said, you're quite ignorant about how all this works. You still have to provide a credit card to use the trial.

You've been exposed again and again, showing your cluelessness as well. Maybe get a clue before replying again. Ok, champ?

Try and keep up
You claim you used up your 30 days and you've already used your credit card (you had to provide one). Now you are worried that if you sign up to Spotify again you might not be able to use the same card again. This makes you look like you've only used a free trial once in your life if your questioning whether or not your credit card will get charged. Then you talk about a group RFD deal. Again, how do you expect to get a free spotify account on a group deal without (providing a credit card) or (paying for it). Because I cannot wait for this answer.

You claim you never paid a penny...yah you didn't pay a penny for your first attempt at your first free trial, LOL. How else you expect to get another free trial without providing a CC number?? You cannot! That's my point!
Jul 12, 2011
383 posts
133 upvotes
MARKHAM
OrangeBerry wrote:
May 16th, 2019 11:32 am

You claim you used up your 30 days and you've already used your credit card (you had to provide one). Now you are worried that if you sign up to Spotify again you might not be able to use the same card again. This makes you look like you've only used a free trial once in your life if your questioning whether or not your credit card will get charged. Then you talk about a group RFD deal. Again, how do you expect to get a free spotify account on a group deal without (providing a credit card) or (paying for it). Because I cannot wait for this answer.

You claim you never paid a penny...yah you didn't pay a penny for your first attempt at your first free trial, LOL. How else you expect to get another free trial without providing a CC number?? You cannot! That's my point!
English must not your strong suit. You're not allowed to use the same credit card on two different accounts as per the rules of Spotify. I already used it the first time on the free trial, son.

I really don't understand why this is so hard to understand. No one besides you brought up a visa debit, I used an mc.

No one mentioned anything about another free trial?

Like I said ... Stupid...
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2746 posts
902 upvotes
Scarborough
MobyZz wrote:
May 16th, 2019 11:37 am
English must not your strong suit. You're not allowed to use the same credit card on two different accounts as per the rules of Spotify. I already used it the first time on the free trial, son.

I really don't understand why this is so hard to understand. No one besides you brought up a visa debit, I used an mc.

No one mentioned anything about another free trial?

Like I said ... Stupid...
Considering you said you've never paid a penny for Spotify, I guess you're gonna have to start paying up if you're scouring for a RFD group deal, lol have fun paying $5/month or whatever it's gonna cost. I don't pay squat.
Aug 25, 2012
13 posts
13 upvotes
MONTR
----RESTRICTED AREA----

Quebec keep out!

fine print: Quebec residents are, as usual, not entitled to any special treatments because they already have obvious advantages in terms of intelligence, good taste, and beauty.

Jul 12, 2011
383 posts
133 upvotes
MARKHAM
OrangeBerry wrote:
May 16th, 2019 11:44 am

Considering you said you've never paid a penny for Spotify, I guess you're gonna have to start paying up if you're scouring for a RFD group deal, lol have fun paying $5/month or whatever it's gonna cost. I don't pay squat.
That's great. I won't stoop to your lvl and blatantly lie and waste my time replacing my bank card to save two dollars and fifty cents a month.

Going to your bank and replacing your bank card monthly to save two dollars and fifty cents. Good stuff! I wish I had the patience and time for something like that.

I'd rather pony up thirty bucks a year . That's just me and most others though.
Sep 20, 2006
240 posts
76 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote:
May 16th, 2019 11:44 am
Sorry to intrude on your petty squabbles that are clogging up this deal thread, but if you and MobyZz are done bickering could you provide any useful advice to a new user interested in Spotify as to how to get the best deal (if something better than this $0.99 for 3 months)? Both my wife and I are looking to use it on separate devices if that changes anything. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2746 posts
902 upvotes
Scarborough
MobyZz wrote:
May 16th, 2019 11:53 am
That's great. I won't stoop to your lvl and blatantly lie and waste my time replacing my bank card to save two dollars and fifty cents a month.

Going to your bank and replacing your bank card monthly to save two dollars and fifty cents. Good stuff! I wish I had the patience and time for something like that.

I'd rather pony up thirty bucks a year . That's just me and most others though.

I'm trying to be civil here, what you consider is a waste of time is for me getting the services for free. I don't have to pay a penny (literally) or even $5 every again. I get unlimited months of free Spotify for absolutely free. I also get Youtube premium for free which is worth another pretty dime. Fair to say I am saving over $100 over a year. With you, you are getting one month free out of the 12, the remaining 11 months require you pay of some sort regardless of the denomination it's going to cost you.

So now, even if it means saving $5/month, I think it's worth entering my bank once a month (which I do anyways) and getting a new card to save $100+ per year. Silly? depends how much it's worth saving, and yes It's definitely worth the money. Like I said, unless you have another credit card I don't see how you plan on getting it for free because, and I quote you;

"Oh and Ive never ever paid one penny to Spotify."

Good, let's see how you plan on working up to a free Spotify for next month.
Jul 12, 2011
383 posts
133 upvotes
MARKHAM
OrangeBerry wrote:
May 16th, 2019 12:02 pm

I'm trying to be civil here, what you consider is a waste of time is for me getting the services for free. I don't have to pay a penny (literally) or even $5 every again. I get unlimited months of free Spotify for absolutely free. I also get Youtube premium for free which is worth another pretty dime. Fair to say I am saving over $100 over a year. With you, you are getting one month free out of the 12, the remaining 11 months require you pay of some sort regardless of the denomination it's going to cost you.

So now, even if it means saving $5/month, I think it's worth entering my bank once a month (which I do anyways) and getting a new card to save $100+ per year. Silly? depends how much it's worth saving, and yes It's definitely worth the money. Like I said, unless you have another credit card I don't see how you plan on getting it for free because, and I quote you;

"Oh and Ive never ever paid one penny to Spotify."

Good, let's see how you plan on working up to a free Spotify for next month.
It's less than three dollars. Like I said, all the power to you for finding that kind of loophole to save 2.50 a month. I certainly wouldn't waste my time going through all that.

You have the patience and the time to do it, I don't nor would I even if I had the time.

I doubt you'll find anyone else who would do what you're doing with the banks.

Not to mention having to transfer over playlists, relogin with Google home at my household, make a different account etc etc.
Sep 4, 2008
209 posts
79 upvotes
Fantastic....thank you! My You Tube Music premium for .99 was ending today. So this fills the void for yet another cheap 3 months.

First time I tried the +spotify idea and it worked like a charm.