Hot Deals

[L'Oreal] Spring Private Sale - Mar 5 to Apr 5 (Markham)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2020 1:31 pm
[OP]
Nov 4, 2008
405 posts
785 upvotes
Toronto

[L'Oreal] Spring Private Sale - Mar 5 to Apr 5 (Markham)

Retailer:
L'Oreal
More offers from L'Oreal
It's that time of the year again. The L'Oreal sale is coming back in the same location as previous years (1 Steelcase Road). The dates will be from March 5th to April 5th.

Note that your days will vary based on your invite.

I just got an email about the dates this year. The invites will be sent out in the coming days.
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 4.39.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 4.39.22 PM.png
Last edited by easy-e on Feb 25th, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
105 replies
Mar 23, 2019
8 posts
3 upvotes
The dates on these vary based on the invitation. Mine says it starts March 5th.
Nov 3, 2017
101 posts
28 upvotes
Are these by invite only and if so how do we usually go around to getting an invite
Sep 30, 2009
945 posts
468 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I didn't receive any invite anymore.. is it because I didn't go to the last one? weird.

Edit* NVM , I can't read . oops
easy-e wrote:
I just got an email about the dates this year. The invites will be sent out in the coming days.
Nov 3, 2017
101 posts
28 upvotes
So can we just go an line up without an invite?
[OP]
Nov 4, 2008
405 posts
785 upvotes
Toronto
mzainw wrote: Are these by invite only and if so how do we usually go around to getting an invite
mzainw wrote: So can we just go an line up without an invite?
You'll need an invite to attend this sale, but members here are always happy to share invites with other members. Just wait till some time next week when you see that people are starting to receive theirs, and you can kindly ask others for invites.
Oct 17, 2009
119 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
Just got my invite emailed, also for March 5th.
Nov 3, 2017
101 posts
28 upvotes
easy-e wrote: You'll need an invite to attend this sale, but members here are always happy to share invites with other members. Just wait till some time next week when you see that people are starting to receive theirs, and you can kindly ask others for invites.
Alright perfect, thanks.

Would love it if anyone would be kind enough to share an invite. Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
1274 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto
mzainw wrote: So can we just go an line up without an invite?
You will need an invite
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
1274 posts
657 upvotes
Toronto
Glad they are in the same location close to home. I thought they would move to mississauga or somewhere west near airport
[OP]
Nov 4, 2008
405 posts
785 upvotes
Toronto
Just got the email with my invite for March 12th onwards. Check your emails if you're on the email list.
mzainw wrote: Would love it if anyone would be kind enough to share an invite. Thanks in advance.
DM me your first name, last name, and email address and I can share an invite.
Sep 15, 2018
39 posts
20 upvotes
My date doesn't start until March 21st, guess I spent less than $100 at the previous sale. Anyone have any luck using it earlier than their allotted date?
[OP]
Nov 4, 2008
405 posts
785 upvotes
Toronto
bealuna wrote: My date doesn't start until March 21st, guess I spent less than $100 at the previous sale. Anyone have any luck using it earlier than their allotted date?
Nope, but the last time I went this family ahead of me tried to get in earlier than their assigned date and the security guard didn't budge. He just told them that they can only come during the dates on their invite.
Jul 3, 2019
82 posts
144 upvotes
Edited to remove - all invites gone.
Last edited by merrrily on Mar 6th, 2020 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)