485 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto

Spyder Sitewide Sale 30% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
Retailer:
Spyder
Just received an email today, everything 30% off and in Canadian prices in case anyone was looking for anything.
15 replies
Aug 14, 2018
14 posts
Anyone able to get free shipping to Ontario address? I've added $300 worth of stuff and it won't apply free shipping.
Mar 7, 2011
963 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
Does anybody have experience with the differences in the ski jackets for kids?
They have the Leader, Challenger and Ambush styles for boys and they all have the same weight for fillings: PRIMALOFT® BLACK ECO INSULATION (133G)

Price-wise the Leader style is the most expensive one.
Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Mar 7, 2011
963 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
And did anybody else notice their their prices on the product page, once selected the size, is lower than once added to cart??!!
Mar 19, 2012
72 posts
98 upvotes
Calgary
Applecrumblepie wrote: Anyone able to get free shipping to Ontario address? I've added $300 worth of stuff and it won't apply free shipping.
Isn't it free only in the US if you spend $150?
Dec 10, 2013
628 posts
42 upvotes
kayceedee wrote: And did anybody else notice their their prices on the product page, once selected the size, is lower than once added to cart??!!
That looks like it glitches and shows USD.
Jun 10, 2003
661 posts
244 upvotes
Wow shipping and duties really kill this for me! Wish it was free over a certain amount and no duties but maybe worth it for someone else.
Mar 7, 2011
963 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
Ok... shipping and duties and 17.5% HST on a kid’s jacket (normally kids clothes are taxed at 5% only in Ontario) are a joke... $100 total on top of the item price... thanks but no thanks... :(
Jan 20, 2019
236 posts
279 upvotes
bostonontario wrote: Thanks for the laugh!
Holeee.... Some good buys there.
...Oh, they aren't included with the swimsuits?
Jun 5, 2012
165 posts
176 upvotes
NEPEAN
Spyder is on a tear lately. Looks like they decided to follow a new business model as of late (maybe new management?). Was totally surprised to see at one point they're selling they "branded" jackets at Costco. Was at Sporting life on the weekend too and most of their items were priced much lower than from what I remember - Hard times. Anyways, good for us folks.
Dec 11, 2003
209 posts
25 upvotes
How's the quality of the down jackets from Spyder compared to the North Face?