• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2020 5:48 pm
[OP]
Jan 28, 2013
290 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver

[SSENSE] Get 15% off your next purchase

SSENSE is having a pre-sale until April 5th. Use the coupon code SHOP15 at checkout for 15% off your order. Some exclusions apply.

Normally, their semi-annual sale is around May, but 15% off may be enough for some brands and items that rarely/never go on sale or sought after. I don't have the list of excluded brands but it appears that Gucci does not work with this promotion. The "usual" brands that are normally excluded do seem to work: Canada Goose, Moncler, Stone Island etc.

(The full exclusion list might in the email newsletter. I heard about this sale from a friend, so I do not have it. If someone can let me know, I'll edit to this post. Thanks!)
6 replies
Sep 4, 2017
280 posts
498 upvotes
How much percent off is their semi annual sale?
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2238 posts
662 upvotes
JohnF100 wrote: How much percent off is their semi annual sale?
depends what you are buying. Canada Goose? Zero percent.
PSN: Sakaban
[OP]
Jan 28, 2013
290 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver
JohnF100 wrote: How much percent off is their semi annual sale?
Normally, their sales starts off at 40% off a small selection of items. Every two weeks or so, it progressively gets better. Higher percentage discounts, and more added styles/brands. It will eventually reach 70-80% off. By then most sizes/styles/colorways are sold out.

In my experience, the best way to approach their semi-annual sale is to add the items to your Wishlist and check everyday (depending how much you really want it lol) to see if the price drops or it becomes limited quantity. Once the item is down to 1-2 remaining in stock, then you really have decide if the price is worth buying at the time.

I've seen Common Project shoes go out of stock at regular price, so you really have to gauge which brands are sought after. One of my favourites brands like Neil Barrett is not in demand, so I know I can wait for the 50-60% off range.

Good luck!
[OP]
Jan 28, 2013
290 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver
Sakaban wrote: depends what you are buying. Canada Goose? Zero percent.
This is true. If you're in the market for Canada Goose or Moncler, I would advise taking the 15% off now. (I have seen Moncler go on sale during their Spring sale though. But even then, most sizes will sell out).
Jun 10, 2015
619 posts
254 upvotes
Nordstrom ships to Canada duty-free now. They had some Moncler items on sale.
[OP]
Jan 28, 2013
290 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver
vanlinda wrote: Nordstrom ships to Canada duty-free now. They had some Moncler items on sale.
I'm always hesitant to shop Nordstrom online. Their pricing is always all over the place. So definitely check the MSRP before buying anything.

For example, the Common Projects Achilles (Woman) has two prices for the black and white version:

https://www.nordstrom.ca/s/common-proje ... &color=100

https://www.nordstrom.ca/s/common-proje ... &color=001

I'm sure their customer service will adjust the price accordingly, but for the sake of simplicity I would rather shop at SSENSE where it's more consistent.