Hot Deals

[SSENSE] [YMMV] SSENSE Private Sale (Up to 50% off), Followed by Sale Starting 5/17!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2021 6:36 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1412 posts
2268 upvotes
Toronto :)

[SSENSE] [YMMV] SSENSE Private Sale (Up to 50% off), Followed by Sale Starting 5/17!

Men sale: https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/sale
Women sale: https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/women/sale

YMMV because private sale is only for certain people after you log in (you will be able to see it if you have access to the private sale).
The actual sale (open to public) is very likely to start 5/17 (it's that time of the year again :))

Happy ssensing and shopping!

Additional information:
Every Monday, they usually either:
1. Reduce items further up to current sale %
2. Add more selection to sale
3. Up the max sale % to the next 10% (e.g. Up to 50% -> Up to 60%)

They will likely up the max sale % of up to 60% off on 5/31.
They will likely up the max sale % of up to 70% off on 6/14.
Deals never wait for people, only people wait for deals.
Buy now, think later.
74 replies
Aug 9, 2008
519 posts
287 upvotes
Don't have access but still upvoted! Noticed that the 2x a year sales has been getting worse through the years ...
Feb 8, 2020
175 posts
380 upvotes
Not sure if RFD is really the customer base for the type of clothing that SSENSE carries, but upvoted none the less cause if there is that odd ball that somehow got lost here then this is definitely the sale for them!
Hello World!
Oct 10, 2012
814 posts
261 upvotes
Ohh pooo. Private sale. Guess i cant buy anything ><
PSN: SUPRSAYN
Jan 17, 2018
247 posts
660 upvotes
I spent a lot more this year and didn't get access. I barely spent anything the year before and got it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1412 posts
2268 upvotes
23LeBronJames wrote: Not sure if RFD is really the customer base for the type of clothing that SSENSE carries, but upvoted none the less cause if there is that odd ball that somehow got lost here then this is definitely the sale for them!
Ssense has a very good mixture of both cheaper and expensive clothing. I purchased sweaters in the past ssense sales for less than $40, with regular prices of nearly $200. I would say that you can definitely find cheaper and better quality products from the ssense sale if you dig hard enough, in comparison to your regular h&m or zara.
Buy now, think later.
Jul 26, 2008
217 posts
158 upvotes
Sidney
Upvoted, but certainly not my style of clothing. Not to mention, the models they use on the men's side don't exactly add to the appeal of the clothing.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10000 posts
4973 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ssense? *Where’s the exit button on this browser*
Telus $45 25GB
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2377 posts
882 upvotes
Lots of Moncler on sale if people are interested.
PSN: Sakaban
Dec 3, 2013
23 posts
10 upvotes
Hamilton
If you're buying any items that have outlet stores at TPO, or anywhere really, prices in those outlet stores are almost always cheaper than the price you'd find on SSense. I haven't bought from them in a few years, but certainly worthwhile for any items you can't find from outlet stores.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
1888 posts
276 upvotes
Thanks, I will wait for the 70% off that will eventually come. :D
Nov 28, 2013
42 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Lemig0s wrote: Not hating but just a question.... Why is this tank top $140? Lol

https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/produc ... op/6220501
Same reason anything niche is expensive, whether it is perfume, clothing, speakers, restaurants, booze etc. They are aspirational goods. While some underlying costs are higher than for typical goods (higher quality materials, greater research conducted for each product, less of them made so less cost-efficient than mass-produced items, more expensive and less efficient manufacturing techniques used, made in locations that are more expensive for labour/regulations), that is never going to explain the full difference in price.

Sometimes the companies have to make huge markups on each item because they don't sell that many of them. Whether that makes the items "not worth it" depends on the interests of those acquiring them. For example, I have purchased niche perfumes that cost $200 for 50ml. Do the ingredients cost even a fraction of that? No. But I appreciate the artistry and want the company to thrive so that I can appreciate more of their products down the line. If that is what they have to sell each bottle at to survive, I am fine with that.
Jan 22, 2013
211 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
If you don't want to spend the money on these things just move on. Upvoted otherwise I would have missed this.
Nov 26, 2019
17 posts
22 upvotes
Anyone know if any YSL purses (pref black and at or under $2k are on sale?)? Says sale starts soon for me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1412 posts
2268 upvotes
Ziodog wrote: Anyone know if any YSL purses (pref black and at or under $2k are on sale?)? Says sale starts soon for me.
Yes, many on sale and below $2k. Some are ~30% off.
Buy now, think later.