Expired Hot Deals

[St. Andrew's Fish & Chips] Half Price Desserts - Wed. Feb 17 - Incl. Deep Fried Mars Bar (Scarborough) - $2.64

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2021 7:33 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19213 posts
6772 upvotes
Toronto

Half Price Desserts - Wed. Feb 17 - Incl. Deep Fried Mars Bar (Scarborough) - $2.64

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
February 17, 2021
Retailer:
St. Andrew's Fish & Chips
St. Andrew's Fish & Chips
McCowan & Ellesmere, Scarborough, ON

Original Pricing - From The Menu
Screenshot_20210216-230951~2.png

It's Ash Wednesday and we have a SPECIAL for you!!

This marks the start of Lent, which is the busiest and most exciting season for our little Fish & Chip shop. We are looking forward to serving you each and every “Fish Friday” during Lent….and the rest of the days of the week too!

Ash Wednesday Special: We are offering half price desserts on pick-up orders (Feb. 17th). Yes, even on our famous Deep Fried Mars Bar! Hurry in, but drive safe….It’s slippery out there ❄️☃️
RedFlagDeals Addict
4 replies
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19213 posts
6772 upvotes
Toronto
Last bump for this restaurant as this ends today

Can't make it personally

They've been doing the Mars bar for years, before it was a CNE attraction lol

Online says closes at 7:30
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16172 posts
2525 upvotes
GTA
last time i ordered from this place i was disappointed. not sure if the fries or the oil was stale but... it was stale.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19213 posts
6772 upvotes
Toronto
actng wrote: last time i ordered from this place i was disappointed. not sure if the fries or the oil was stale but... it was stale.
What did you order? I've never had a bad meal here. I actually look forward to eating here lol

They are a staple in Scarborough
RedFlagDeals Addict
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16172 posts
2525 upvotes
GTA
DaVibe wrote: What did you order? I've never had a bad meal here. I actually look forward to eating here lol

They are a staple in Scarborough
....fish and chips....