Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

St-Hubert "Festin fête après fête" for $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2014 3:39 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
9299 posts
10313 upvotes

St-Hubert "Festin fête après fête" for $9.99

Until January 26, you can get this, which is a quarter chicken leg plus a slice of brown sugar pie, all for $9.99, with unlimited cole slaw. Not bad at all. Two dollars more for a breast.

St-Hubert is ridiculously better than Swiss Chalet!
26 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2458 posts
916 upvotes
Toronto
Poutinesauce wrote:

This.

Was telling a coworker this and he didn't believe me.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Poutinesauce wrote: Until January 26, you can get this, which is a quarter chicken leg plus a slice of brown sugar pie, all for $9.99, with unlimited cole slaw. Not bad at all. Two dollars more for a breast.

Agreed- but for people with no St. Hubert close by, they all prefer Swiss Chalet when we bring them to St. Hub- I don't get it!
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1195 posts
144 upvotes
Montreal
it's a good deal if you like st-hubert chicken. i prefer the portuguese rotisserie though
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2007
1398 posts
181 upvotes
Western Montreal
I'll take a Cote St Luc or Chalet BBQ over St Hubert ANY day!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
9299 posts
10313 upvotes
tiggrrrrr75 wrote: I'll take a Cote St Luc or Chalet BBQ over St Hubert ANY day!
St-Hubert has the advantage of being widespread.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2007
1398 posts
181 upvotes
Western Montreal
Didn't there used to be a St Hubert on Avenue Rd in Toronto?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
I always found St-Hubert pricey for what you get... from there I prefer Scores, but nothing beats Benny BBq on the South shore
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
And.. thanks anyways to OP for posting this "deal" :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2003
4758 posts
130 upvotes
Oakville
They brine their chickens to be more flavourful I think.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
9299 posts
10313 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: I always found St-Hubert pricey for what you get... from there I prefer Scores, but nothing beats Benny BBq on the South shore
I don't think Scores offers you much more than St-Hubert for the price, it's roughly similar to me.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2007
6367 posts
245 upvotes
tiggrrrrr75 wrote: Didn't there used to be a St Hubert on Avenue Rd in Toronto?
There used to be quite a few St. Huberts in the GTA but they shut most, if not all of them down. Pity, because their chicken and the dip was (is) far better than SC. I know for a fact that they bought there chicken from the same place as Swiss but the chickens are a bit older, therefore a little bigger so more bang for your buck. One thing I didn't like about them was they used hamburger buns for the bun. SC used to as well but they stopped doing that years ago. Oh, and the fries are better at Swiss.
Oct 17, 2012
623 posts
999 upvotes
Quebec
Poutinesauce wrote: I don't think Scores offers you much more than St-Hubert for the price, it's roughly similar to me.
And also the chicken is not tasty. I went there once, never again.

I prefer Benny or even Fusée way before Scores...
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21709 posts
9002 upvotes
Toronto
The Q restaurant on Queensway is the closest anyone in Toronto is going to get to St. Hubert.
It used to be a St. Hubert...and I bet they're still using St. Hubert sauce!!
:arrow: http://www.theqbbq.ca/

On another interesting note, if you send an email to St. Hubert requesting that they return to Toronto, they will form letter you back claiming that there will soon be St Hubert Express locations coming to Toronto...I'll believe it when I see it!
Feb 1, 2012
765 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal
DoorCrasher wrote: I always found St-Hubert pricey for what you get... from there I prefer Scores, but nothing beats Benny BBq on the South shore
+ 1 for benny.

My order of preference
Benny
St hubert
Scores
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2004
1201 posts
311 upvotes
Semi off topic but I recently found some St.Hubert items at my grocery store: Tourtière, chicken pot pie, and broccoli and Swiss gratin. All delicious.
Apr 13, 2009
864 posts
285 upvotes
All I know is that Swiss Chalet is really for people who have no basic taste buds whatsoever.

I like St-Hubert but they're a bit pricey....that's why I usually go to Scores

:D :twisted:
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3763 posts
1545 upvotes
Montreal
St-Hub they got surprise boxes or "chef du choix" usually under $7 it save you a few dollar ;)