Apr 16, 2002
24351 posts
33322 upvotes
Toronto

St Louis 1/2 price wings ALL Day now on Tuesdays. Until Aug 29

Deal Link:
Expiry:
August 29, 2017
should make it easier to avoid the big crowds, Atrium in Toronto would get crazy at dinner time with long waits

1/2 PRICE* WINGS ALL DAY! EVERY TUESDAY UNTIL AUGUST 29TH!

*Taxes extra. Only available with the purchase of a large beverage. While supplies last, valid at participating locations only. Dine in only. See server for details.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
27 replies
Dec 19, 2015
45 posts
85 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON
Hasn't it always been half off on Tuesday at this place for the longest time? Doesn't seem like anything special
Penalty Box
Aug 19, 2015
7396 posts
7623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Are their wings still good?
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24351 posts
33322 upvotes
Toronto
SumYungGai wrote: Hasn't it always been half off on Tuesday at this place for the longest time? Doesn't seem like anything special
was evenings only. 5pm onwards. Now it is all day.
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
799 upvotes
Their wings has never been good. Always puny and overcooked
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1677 posts
592 upvotes
At half price you are still not really getting much value for your money. I went with my son a few months back and two pops and 3 pounds of wings still cost $30, would have been around $50 at regular price. That is too much for wings and fries.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4963 posts
2371 upvotes
Markham
So now you can have it at lunch on a Tuesday instead of dinner. That makes it a better deal?
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
26693 posts
5817 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: Are their wings still good?
MJISGOAT wrote: Their wings has never been good. Always puny and overcooked
Agreed. Their wings and ribs are not very good. I'd look elsewhere for wings, even if it does cost you more
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1663 upvotes
Yea the 50% off wings isn't that much special since you have to buy a drink.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24351 posts
33322 upvotes
Toronto
aquariaguy wrote: Yea the 50% off wings isn't that much special since you have to buy a drink.
I'd honestly like to know of a place in Toronto that does 50% off chicken wings WITHOUT requiring a drink? So far I can't find any... Makes sense they'd want to pad their loss leader a bit.
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA
Costco, a KG (that is 2.2lbs) for $9. season them the way you want and bake. then pack for lunch. Now that is a better deal and I do not need an overpriced drink. Better yet, get the drink from Costco too.

SOOO much better (Costco wings are good sized, not the biggest but better than most places). I'm actually making them this weekend, a nice dry rub and a saucy one.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1963 posts
1814 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Scorpiate wrote: Costco, a KG (that is 2.2lbs) for $9. season them the way you want and bake. then pack for lunch. Now that is a better deal and I do not need an overpriced drink. Better yet, get the drink from Costco too.

SOOO much better (Costco wings are good sized, not the biggest but better than most places). I'm actually making them this weekend, a nice dry rub and a saucy one.
Because you have to make them. To some, not having to bake and eat off the tray to avoid dishes is worth going out.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
4077 posts
338 upvotes
I spend way too much at St louis, I really don't care for their wings at all. Their poutine is amazing and USED to be part of their 1/2 price appetizer menu. Wednesday they have the $5 burger which is good!
Ephemera

Member since 2005.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6592 posts
1275 upvotes
Mississauga
may try it out tonight, how much would it approx cost for two?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1663 upvotes
sprung wrote: I'd honestly like to know of a place in Toronto that does 50% off chicken wings WITHOUT requiring a drink? So far I can't find any... Makes sense they'd want to pad their loss leader a bit.
Thats why I said its not too much of a special deal. If you were to go during a regular "day", you get more wings and a glass of water comes out to about the same.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Dec 19, 2015
45 posts
85 upvotes
Kleinburg, ON
sprung wrote: I'd honestly like to know of a place in Toronto that does 50% off chicken wings WITHOUT requiring a drink? So far I can't find any... Makes sense they'd want to pad their loss leader a bit.
Only place I know of is Buffalo wings on Tues and Thurs. Wings are 65 cents each and no drinks purchase required from what I remembered. Havnt been since last fall so dunno if it changed.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
24351 posts
33322 upvotes
Toronto
SumYungGai wrote: Only place I know of is Buffalo wings on Tues and Thurs. Wings are 65 cents each and no drinks purchase required from what I remembered. Havnt been since last fall so dunno if it changed.
Dang. Mississauga, Woodbridge, and Oakville are 'closest' to downtown Toronto

http://www.buffalowildwings.com/en-CA/locations/
Last edited by sprung on Jul 18th, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA
chevyz07 wrote: Because you have to make them. To some, not having to bake and eat off the tray to avoid dishes is worth going out.
Guess you don't like saving money like a true RFD'er. I was just offering a better option.
5 min prep 40 min bake ... not a big deal to cook... and ever hear of a dishwasher?