Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

St Louis 1/2 price wings ALL Day now on Tuesdays. Until Aug 29

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2017 11:30 pm
Jun 14, 2017
816 posts
799 upvotes
SumYungGai wrote: Only place I know of is Buffalo wings on Tues and Thurs. Wings are 65 cents each and no drinks purchase required from what I remembered. Havnt been since last fall so dunno if it changed.
Buffalo Wild Wings 65 cent wing night might seem good at face value but check it out... They use the most tiniest wing that you can possibly find for their 65 cents wing night. I bet it takes like 16 wings to hit a single pound so therefore you're still paying about $10/lb. Heck, it might be 20 wings to a lb for those wings!
Apr 24, 2012
97 posts
31 upvotes
Kelowna
I was a regular at Burlington St. Louis until I moved, I always found the wings (and staff) excellent.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1988 posts
1870 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Scorpiate wrote: Guess you don't like saving money like a true RFD'er. I was just offering a better option.
5 min prep 40 min bake ... not a big deal to cook... and ever hear of a dishwasher?
Nope I agree with you, I would rather eat in than out, but that doesn't make those who disagree with us lesser RFDers than us, we all have the vices we splurge on

EDIT: And also yes, I heard of this mythical dishwasher. We use if often to dry our dishes.
Apr 10, 2006
782 posts
729 upvotes
I remember Buffalo Wild Wings used to be like 40 cents each a few years ago. Then the price kept going up and up and the wings kinda maintained their size of smallish. For people saying it's 65 cents a wing, that's the price a few months ago. I think it's now 75 cents a wing. But you still didn't have to get a drink to get the Tuesday or Thursday special.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3295 posts
4705 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Stay away from their Caribbean Jerk flavor. It's disgusting. Tastes like expired herbs.

Not sure if it was just the St. Louis I went to, but never again. Their Garlic Parm flavor is the only one I liked.

Hate that you have to buy a drink to get the promo. Same thing when they had the all-you-can-eat wings.
Aug 4, 2004
646 posts
501 upvotes
I remember when I first go there at regular price, usually 1 lb would give me 8-9 wings.. last week we went.. 1 lb is 6-7 wings..

and I don't usually drink pop or juice.. so maybe i should just go with not on special.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2497 posts
1681 upvotes
Hooters on Monday is a good deal. $13.95 for all you can eat.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7576 posts
3839 upvotes
Pretty much every place I've been to requires drink to get half price wings. St louis is always super busy on Tues, so for people that can go at lunch, probably much less wait so I see this as a good thing. Believe it or not, they don't really make money selling half price wings at St Louis, thats why they need you to buy a drink (drinks have big profit margin compared to what it costs them) & they hope you buy multiple drinks (e.g. beer)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)