Expiry:
January 31, 2020
Retailer:
St. Louis Bar & Grill
All you can eat boneless wings at all St. Louis locations for all of January

$13.99 plus purchase of Large drink
Images
  • ayce.jpg
Last edited by forrestfan28 on Jan 1st, 2020 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
63 replies
Jun 12, 2013
221 posts
224 upvotes
Edmonton
Advertisement says $13.99 not $14.99

Never had their boneless wings can anyone comment if they are any good?

Doesn't seem like too bad of a deal for the price
Jul 24, 2008
885 posts
479 upvotes
A little misleading. It's not really $13.99 as a large drink purchase is required.
Aug 8, 2007
316 posts
169 upvotes
timbit01 wrote: Advertisement says $13.99 not $14.99

I really like their wings so when they first came out with boneless wings I thought great! I was wondering how they got the bones out to make them boneless while I waited for my order and when it arrived I realized how silly I was - they are essentially just boneless chicken fingers! I tried one and didn’t like it and thankfully the waitress understood and took them back for regular wings. Maybe they are better now.
Nov 26, 2015
27 posts
30 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
Man, 19-25 year old me would've crushed this.

30-something current me is tempted but the heartburn and bloat just isn't worth it any more.
Mar 27, 2011
738 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto
604dru wrote: Man, 19-25 year old me would've crushed this.

30-something current me is tempted but the heartburn and bloat just isn't worth it any more.
I feel you xD
Feb 2, 2017
695 posts
612 upvotes
timbit01 wrote: Advertisement says $13.99 not $14.99

They're ok but nothing will really compare to chicken wings

They're just pure chicken breasts, not processed or pumped with water, so they taste nothing like chicken nuggets, just chicken breasts.

Chicken breasts tend to be dry so a lot is gonna depend on the sauce, and St Louis is pretty good if you get the Hotter than Hell sauce which is their signature I think

The thing is you won't be able to eat more than a normal large serving (normally $15) unless you are Joey Chestnut or something
Nov 3, 2005
289 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
Last time, a pop was considered a large beverage. I like their boneless wings better than their regular wings. The quality varies by location though.
Jan 21, 2017
209 posts
165 upvotes
First time I tried these boneless wings I was very disappointed with them. They taste like nuggets. But what turned me off even more is that all subsequent orders were half orders, meaning you get like 4 pieces instead of a full order and the wait in between orders is enough to make you lose your appetite. After trying their AYCE with the regular wings and ribs with their other promos, it's clear that it's part of their strategy to limit how much customers eat. Needless to say, their AYCE promotions don't wet my appetite anymore.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
25972 posts
11409 upvotes
Lukus2017 wrote: But what turned me off even more is that all subsequent orders were half orders, meaning you get like 4 pieces instead of a full order and the wait in between orders is enough to make you lose your appetite.
If you don't time limit me and I have nothing to do all day, I'll sit there all day/night and literally eat you out of house and home.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1971 posts
1248 upvotes
Cheapest beverage is a large pop at $3.29. Free refills.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9014 posts
3305 upvotes
Toronto
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: I really like their wings so when they first came out with boneless wings I thought great! I was wondering how they got the bones out to make them boneless while I waited for my order and when it arrived I realized how silly I was - they are essentially just boneless chicken fingers! I tried one and didn’t like it and thankfully the waitress understood and took them back for regular wings. Maybe they are better now.
they specially source their chickens for these boneless wings now
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Nov 9, 2013
990 posts
1122 upvotes
Scarborough
Lukus2017 wrote: First time I tried these boneless wings I was very disappointed with them. They taste like nuggets. But what turned me off even more is that all subsequent orders were half orders, meaning you get like 4 pieces instead of a full order and the wait in between orders is enough to make you lose your appetite. After trying their AYCE with the regular wings and ribs with their other promos, it's clear that it's part of their strategy to limit how much customers eat. Needless to say, their AYCE promotions don't wet my appetite anymore.
That's a common practice at AYCE establishments. They tend to really push empty fillers like breads, pastas, salads, etc. Like Olive Garden with their bottomless pastas served with unlimited bread sticks and salad. It's a total sucker deal. You see a lot of buffet joints have most of the items on the buffet counters are stuff that is high carbs, deep fried stuff. That's how they make back the money because most people are going to be full after a couple or 3 rounds. Especially with kids, seniors, some teenage girls/young ladies that don't eat too much. Unless you're a big seafood fan like with peeled shrimp, mussels along with some items just in meats and veggies, not a real deal AYCE's happen to be at the prices these days.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
19245 posts
7341 upvotes
Toronto
Lukus2017 wrote: First time I tried these boneless wings I was very disappointed with them. They taste like nuggets. But what turned me off even more is that all subsequent orders were half orders, meaning you get like 4 pieces instead of a full order and the wait in between orders is enough to make you lose your appetite. After trying their AYCE with the regular wings and ribs with their other promos, it's clear that it's part of their strategy to limit how much customers eat. Needless to say, their AYCE promotions don't wet my appetite anymore.
I don't like restaurants that play this kind of game. If they advertise all you can eat, then prepare to have customers come with empty stomachs. I tried Montana's all you can eat ribs once. They would bring two ribs at a time on tiny tea cup saucers as if to shame customers for asking for more. I complained to the server about this practice and how it will turn me off from going there again. So far I have been true to my word. As customers, we generally accept the non AYCE portions for what they are. So they should not judge what is appropriate amount for AYCE.
̶K̶o̶o̶d̶o̶ ̶$̶4̶0̶/̶6̶G̶B̶
Public Mobile 2016 fall promo, $23/1GB, $38/5GB, $28 RBC 5GB promo
Fido $0.00/3GB+tablet, $10/4GB+tablet
Tangerine Bank