• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2019 8:27 am
Aug 24, 2011
405 posts
120 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Ducky wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2019 4:01 pm
I've been to as well... my biggest issue is the food comes out lukewarm at best.... their lobster tail is pretty gross... makes red lobster look like a 5 star restaurant...lol

half price wings after 9pm... my buddy says it's decent...
yeah I like the half priced apps and the beers are cheap
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
3093 posts
900 upvotes
hollandmoon wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2019 3:42 pm
Yeah I've been. The ribs were NOT tender and basically stick to the bone. Flavour wasn't bad tho. The rack was also very small bones. But hey, you asked Face With Tears Of Joy
sounds about right. You get what you pay for. And also can't expect too much from All you can eat deals. Just like any normal buffet.
Considering a good quality rack of ribs at a decent place is probably already over $25, then adjust your expectations for this deal.
Apr 20, 2009
869 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
Bencherstyle wrote:
Aug 10th, 2019 10:19 am
Has anyone tried the ribs yet? Any good?
Same as always, pretty good. The key, in my opinion, is to pick the right time to go. If you don't go before 4, there are too many people to serve and it slows everything down, aka less ribs.
Sep 24, 2013
23 posts
25 upvotes
Markham
I've always been reluctant about this "Ribsanity" promo that comes back every year but I finally tried it this past Monday and it was surprisingly really good!
The deal isn't a scam at all and everything from the food to the service was great.
P.S. I went to the North York location

I also wrote a review about my experience if anyone is interested in reading it:
https://www.yelp.ca/biz/st-louis-bar-an ... e=(direct)
May 14, 2008
277 posts
30 upvotes
Ottawa
drew4008 wrote:
Aug 10th, 2019 11:43 am
Same as always, pretty good. The key, in my opinion, is to pick the right time to go. If you don't go before 4, there are too many people to serve and it slows everything down, aka less ribs.
Wow before 4?!?! Really is it that bad?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2014
4887 posts
1640 upvotes
Canuckland
Are they any good? I’ve been told that their wings AYC was a fiasco

I hate waiting for an hour to get he next serving
Aug 26, 2018
377 posts
741 upvotes
YcartEats wrote:
Aug 10th, 2019 7:43 pm
I've always been reluctant about this "Ribsanity" promo that comes back every year but I finally tried it this past Monday and it was surprisingly really good!
The deal isn't a scam at all and everything from the food to the service was great.
P.S. I went to the North York location

I also wrote a review about my experience if anyone is interested in reading it:
https://www.yelp.ca/biz/st-louis-bar-an ... e=(direct)
Was it every year? I thought ribsanity was new and happened for the first time last year.

lol of course it's not a scam. Actually the ribs comes out faster than wings. They probably have most of it cooked and pre-heated and just need to add sauce on it, whereas wings they have to cook up when ordered, especially if you get dusted.
Sep 25, 2009
176 posts
37 upvotes
Ducky wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2019 4:01 pm
I've been to as well... my biggest issue is the food comes out lukewarm at best.... their lobster tail is pretty gross... makes red lobster look like a 5 star restaurant...lol

half price wings after 9pm... my buddy says it's decent...
that;s why i only go there for the cheap beer and $6 burger and fries (cheaper than McDonalds at least)
Mar 2, 2016
240 posts
283 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone try if at the Yonge and Eglinton location?
Koodo|Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
Carrot|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|Instaryde|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual|Amazon Prime/Student
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18598 posts
17571 upvotes
Toronto
JamesPlomppy wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 8:44 pm
Did anyone try if at the Yonge and Eglinton location?
I tried Bremner location on Tuesday. Worked out well because their BOGO wings deal doesn't apply when Jays are playing at home. Rib deal still valid those Jays days/nights.

Ribs came out fast and were quite tasty. As others have said, only first batch included fries (yum) and coleslaw. Subsequent servings were ribs only.

Speed was great for food. Maybe because it was packed in there so they kept cranking it out.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Aug 1, 2006
518 posts
342 upvotes
Toronto
Went to St. Louis location in Stouffville at 5:30 pm tonight. Was told they didn't have any ribs, and one of my group asked if they would do AYCE wings instead and they said no. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18598 posts
17571 upvotes
Toronto
Bump ends tomorrow
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.