Hot Deals

St Louis

St Louis - $20.99 AYCE boneless wings. Jan 10 - Feb 9

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2023 8:15 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
24577 posts
34210 upvotes
Toronto

St Louis - $20.99 AYCE boneless wings. Jan 10 - Feb 9

Deal Link:
Price:
$20.99
Expiry:
February 10, 2023
Retailer:
St Louis
https://www.stlouiswings.com/ayce-boneless/

*Taxes extra. Dine in only. Valid January 10th – February 9th 2023.

26 different sauces available to try also
Images
  • Screenshot_20230104_031728_Chrome.jpg
Last edited by sprung on Jan 13th, 2023 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
90 replies
Newbie
Oct 31, 2022
44 posts
107 upvotes
This used to be amazing a few years ago - it was like 10 pieces with fries, celery/carrot, and dip each and every time. Then the last time I went (I think 2019 before COVID) they would hand you like 3 wings and no fries.
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2010
849 posts
776 upvotes
AllyMcCoist wrote: This used to be amazing a few years ago - it was like 10 pieces with fries, celery/carrot, and dip each and every time. Then the last time I went (I think 2019 before COVID) they would hand you like 3 wings and no fries.
Do you have to finish the fries before you can get another batch?
Sr. Member
Aug 14, 2010
614 posts
1190 upvotes
Ottawa
Ambushes wrote: Do you have to finish the fries before you can get another batch?
Just ask for no fries.
He/Him

Public Mobile: $45/20GB
Newbie
May 10, 2013
14 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
When I went for ayce wings they offered nacho chips or veggies as well for sides.
Newbie
May 10, 2013
14 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Ambushes wrote: Do you have to finish the fries before you can get another batch?
No you don't.
Member
Nov 30, 2018
272 posts
291 upvotes
I went previously and after the first round (which as fries and sauce), they brought 4 wings on a side plate with nothing else.

Complete scam.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4336 posts
2741 upvotes
The location in mississauga/oakville was horrible last time. Waitress thought she was a hero saving the company money. Forced to buy a drink with purchase and after you went for a 2nd round of wings, service was brought to a pathetic snail speed. When the Waitress did come out she only brought 4 wings at a time and I couldn't order another round until the wings were done. But don't kid yourself she would walk by and ask if you wanted another beverage every 5 minutes.

Here's a time line
Order drinks first round of wings (8) ----- wait 20 Minutes-------order second round of wings(4) -------wait 30 minutes----order third round of wings(4) -----wait 30 minutes---- get angry and leave

I would Appreciate if rfd members could post what location they went to and the speed and service they received
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19907 posts
6832 upvotes
Toronto
Ambushes wrote: Do you have to finish the fries before you can get another batch?
No you don't.
Also
For $3 extra you can replace the fries with a salad. (if desired)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2013
2948 posts
4343 upvotes
Toronto, ON
witenite wrote: The location in mississauga/oakville was horrible last time. Waitress thought she was a hero saving the company money. Forced to buy a drink with purchase and after you went for a 2nd round of wings, service was brought to a pathetic snail speed. When the Waitress did come out she only brought 4 wings at a time and I couldn't order another round until the wings were done. But don't kid yourself she would walk by and ask if you wanted another beverage every 5 minutes.

Here's a time line
Order drinks first round of wings (8) ----- wait 20 Minutes-------order second round of wings(4) -------wait 30 minutes----order third round of wings(4) -----wait 30 minutes---- get angry and leave

I would Appreciate if rfd members could post what location they went to and the speed and service they received
Hopefully you tipped a minimum of 40%. Wondering if I should add a /s or not.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19907 posts
6832 upvotes
Toronto
witenite wrote: The location in mississauga/oakville was horrible last time. Waitress thought she was a hero saving the company money. Forced to buy a drink with purchase and after you went for a 2nd round of wings, service was brought to a pathetic snail speed. When the Waitress did come out she only brought 4 wings at a time and I couldn't order another round until the wings were done. But don't kid yourself she would walk by and ask if you wanted another beverage every 5 minutes.

Here's a time line
Order drinks first round of wings (8) ----- wait 20 Minutes-------order second round of wings(4) -------wait 30 minutes----order third round of wings(4) -----wait 30 minutes---- get angry and leave

I would Appreciate if rfd members could post what location they went to and the speed and service they received
Sounds right for some locations.
DO NOT GO TO the Toronto location @ McCaul & Baldwin (near Dundas)
They were the absolute WORST!!
They were deliberately extra slow with their service and it is extra hard to get anyone's attention!
When you do "I'll be with you in a minute" is the response you'll get.
Whenever they feel like it they finally get to you.
Good location to stay away from.

I had much better service @ the Bloor & Spadina location.
They even ask "are you okay with fries"
unlike the Atrium location, which was still okay, except they just automatically throw fries at me...did not ask if I'm okay with that or if I would like anything else.
(surprisingly, since replacing fries is a good upsell...there is a fee to replace fries)
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 16, 2002
24577 posts
34210 upvotes
Toronto
playnicee1 wrote:
I had much better service @ the Bloor & Spadina location.
They even ask "are you okay with fries"
unlike the Atrium location, which was still okay, except they just automatically throw fries at me...did not ask if I'm okay with that or if I would like anything else.
(surprisingly, since replacing fries is a good upsell...there is a fee to replace fries)
Same here. We went to Bloor/Spadina (376 Bloor Street West) last time they did actual AYCE wings for the Wingsanity event. July 10, 2022. Excellent service at this location. Server came around often to check with us. We all ate until our bellies were distended. Good times.
I'm serious as cancer when I say rhythm is a dancer.
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2014
157 posts
228 upvotes
Markham, ON
AllyMcCoist wrote: This used to be amazing a few years ago - it was like 10 pieces with fries, celery/carrot, and dip each and every time. Then the last time I went (I think 2019 before COVID) they would hand you like 3 wings and no fries.
It's all you can eat Wings, why would you even want fries? That's like going to a buffet and filling up on Coke
Member
May 30, 2021
385 posts
472 upvotes
Worth nothing that in ampli, St.Louis Bar and Grill is 15% cash back (maximm $5)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8394 posts
2170 upvotes
Toronto
The Tuesday Hooters special for AYCE wings @ 18.99 seems better than this. At least at Hooters they don't try to waste your time by avoiding your table.

EDIT: Monday, not Tuesday
Last edited by appleb on Jan 6th, 2023 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Aug 21, 2011
29 posts
9 upvotes
Scarborough
I went twice last year and the waitresses were great both times (York Mills/Leslie). As everyone mentioned, 10 wings the initial order then 5 each order after with option for fries. They even let us take home leftovers so that was a bonus.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
2701 posts
2044 upvotes
Vancouveresque
appleb wrote: The Tuesday Hooters special for AYCE wings @ 18.99 seems better than this. At least at Hooters they don't try to waste your time by avoiding your table.
I've never been to a St Louis before, but does it make you feel like a sex offender like going into Hooters does?
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Get that crap out of your signature.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 6, 2002
10546 posts
3862 upvotes
Speak out against this horrible misuse of english

Autocorrect sucks
Sr. Member
Dec 2, 2010
569 posts
830 upvotes
Toronto
xCameron94 wrote: Worth nothing that in ampli, St.Louis Bar and Grill is 15% cash back (maximm $5)
If this is combinable with the AMEX offer of $10 back on $50 spend then it could be sort of hot since you'll hit $50 after tip with a 2 person purchase.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

FLXfps