Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
St Louis Wings

National Chicken Wing Day deal - 3lb wings w/ fries and free delivery for $30

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2021 10:03 pm
Deal Guru
Feb 22, 2011
13061 posts
16664 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal, normally 3 lbs delivered would be like $50.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19901 posts
6828 upvotes
Toronto
simplypop wrote: Lol. $20, - 30 wings and fries, free delivery. This is 2021 not 1950. Even Nuggets at McDonalds are $6 for 6 nuggets now. Have you seen the price of electricity/gas, and everything else? Inflation anyone?
$30 in 1950 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $319.53 today. https://www.in2013dollars.com/canada/in ... ?amount=30
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
6929 posts
8766 upvotes
74629315 downvotes
simplypop wrote: Even Nuggets at McDonalds are $6 for 6 nuggets now.
We got a 20 piece nuggets at Mcd a couple of weeks ago and it was $11. The 6 piece has always been a rip off. Go big or go home.
Deal Guru
Feb 22, 2011
13061 posts
16664 upvotes
Toronto
What flavors are good? I see a few BBQ options.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15264 posts
6327 upvotes
RFD
AsianXL wrote: I don't see how this is a deal.
It's a deal because you can help save a local business hurting from covid-19.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29311 posts
14824 upvotes
Siefer999 wrote:
They have like 7 per lb for bone in wings
Are they really that big? I used to special order raw wings of this size but I rarely if ever see a restaurant sell them. Unless they're smaller and breaded to look bigger.
blackbirdman wrote: Would be an okay deal if it was 20$
Raw wings cost me about $4/lb to produce including oil and sauces. That's just wings. That doesn't count labor or rent.
$13 worth of product ($1 for fries) for $20? I wouldn't last too long.
I don't see how it's not.
And no, you can't compare this to eat in where you're forced to buy a drink.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
990 upvotes
GTA
AsianXL wrote: I don't consider a multi-million dollar corporation with 60+ locations in the restaurant industry - LOCAL.

A local business to me is your mom & pop shop barely scraping by to make ends meet.
Not all locations are corporate owned though? So in another word, your still supporting a small business owner.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
9090 posts
10546 upvotes
Toronto
greg123 wrote: Not all locations are corporate owned though? So in another word, your still supporting a small business owner.
I think the key is you are supporting local workers.

People say no to big box stores but fail to realize the number of jobs they provide to locals who then have money to support other businesses.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1020 posts
583 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
adamtheman wrote: We got a 20 piece nuggets at Mcd a couple of weeks ago and it was $11. The 6 piece has always been a rip off. Go big or go home.
On McD web site they hide all their prices to sucker you into driving there on spec. Crappy choice of dips compared to restaurant wings. Probably need the app and give out personal info to get any deal like that. On Uper Eats they're 14.19. Guelph Stone Road location not answering their phone. No store number for Guelph McD available online to make a complaint. What a horror show. Would rather stay home and go home-cook over McD.
Last edited by reddyflag on Jul 29th, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
7556 posts
3820 upvotes
cmge wrote: looks like im having wings tonight.

how hot is their hottest wings?
Their hottest actually is hot, unlike at most places. I have tons of friends who say they eat really hot but couldn't finish at St Louis (I did have a friend who was able to, but most couldn't). I think its called "Hotter than Hell". It also depends on how heavy handed the cook/chef is on that particular day. Theres another place I go to where it was unbearably hot (not St Louis wings), but on another day I had same order but much more tolerable. I think a lot of people like to say they eat really spicy because they think it makes them cooler or something, but in most cases, they really aren't all that good at eating spicy.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4496 posts
4810 upvotes
greg123 wrote: Not all locations are corporate owned though? So in another word, your still supporting a small business owner.
I don't consider a small business owner small when they have nearly 1 million dollars ($750K-$850K to be exact) to start a new TURN-KEY franchise with the backing of a multi-million dollar corporation. They are all wealthy absentee owners to begin with.

It is a disservice to all your neighborhood independently-owned restaurants, pubs, cafes, etc that had nowhere near that amount of funding to start and operate.
Last edited by AsianXL on Jul 29th, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 24, 2019
254 posts
648 upvotes
jillaryit wrote: Anyone can recommend some flavours? And also, which one is better: dusted or original?
Personally always go for original and a mix of honey-garlic and Mississippi bbq. The 'medium' is actually also pretty decent and has some more spice to it.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3310 posts
4373 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
It isn't a deal at all. I Make my own wings at home on the grill or air fryer, all you do is buy the wings, which usually cost less than 4$ a pound and season it yourself to your liking, turns out amazing. You are paying for convienance here and name brand, nothing more. The fries value are pretty much next to nothing. If you are some of those people who love ordering wings for parties or chilling, then this might be the deal for you, but otherwise its not a good price if you know what you're doing or trying to save money.
😎Thanks RFD😎