Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
St Louis Wings

National Chicken Wing Day deal - 3lb wings w/ fries and free delivery for $30

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2021 10:03 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3834 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto
just ordered in pickering
Mar 18, 2008
632 posts
801 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if it’s 3 sets of fries with 3 lbs of wings or is it one set of fries with 3lbs of wings ?
May 25, 2015
489 posts
1054 upvotes
on
typhooney wrote: Does anyone know if it’s 3 sets of fries with 3 lbs of wings or is it one set of fries with 3lbs of wings ?
It's 1.5lb x 2 so two flavors total
Nov 12, 2010
64 posts
5 upvotes
Just placed the order for the 3lb wings from Dixon location. Awaiting the wings to be delivered and lets see how they are. Havent had St. Louis wings in forever.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
2118 posts
399 upvotes
Toronto
No restaurants near me but going to pick up later today. Thanks OP. My body is ready
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10284 posts
4741 upvotes
Toronto
typhooney wrote: Does anyone know if it’s 3 sets of fries with 3 lbs of wings or is it one set of fries with 3lbs of wings ?
Look at the picture in the op
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Jul 29, 2012
46 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Ours was two boxes and three small dips on the side. One box included fries and one didn't. The Sweet Asian BBQ was very meh and the honey cajun not much better. We did boneless to appease my husband but overall I was not impressed and wouldn't order from them again. Not really any better than Pintys from the grocery store, although I did like the fries and dill dip.
Mar 18, 2008
632 posts
801 upvotes
Toronto
forestsprite wrote: Ours was two boxes and three small dips on the side. One box included fries and one didn't. The Sweet Asian BBQ was very meh and the honey cajun not much better. We did boneless to appease my husband but overall I was not impressed and wouldn't order from them again. Not really any better than Pintys from the grocery store, although I did like the fries and dill dip.
Thanks for the detailed response and the boneless feedback as well. I have always been tempted to try boneless but always thought the bone in would be better, thanks for confirming! Maybe I’ll try it someday. The fries and the dip is for sure my fav, hence my question haha
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2017
1044 posts
1034 upvotes
Ordered and Disappointed.

Boneless mostly breading and too salty. Wings were overcooked, dry and burnt. Wasn’t impressed with the flavour of sauces. Nobody wanted the leftovers lol.