• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 10:59 am
[OP]
Mar 7, 2004
392 posts
64 upvotes
ontario

Stack MC's Amazon Prime promo from last year

Has anyone else stopped receiving the reimbursement of their monthly Amazon Prime subscription? I just noticed that the last reimbursement I received was in August.
could have = could've ≠ could of
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6525 posts
5693 upvotes
There's various discussions about this going on the different stack threads that already exist, I'd suggest reposting in the appropriate thread rather than creating a new one.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
4336 posts
4386 upvotes
Vancouver
ldrafter wrote: Has anyone else stopped receiving the reimbursement of their monthly Amazon Prime subscription? I just noticed that the last reimbursement I received was in August.
Yes, Stack changed the terms arbitrarily and without notice back in September. Lots of angry posts about this scumbag behaviour in other threads:

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/stack-p ... 16455/140/

While another separate thread to warn people not to do business with this company is not necessarily a bad thing, it's too late to warn existing customers now, as everyone's offer would have expired this month anyway.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2005
2300 posts
1078 upvotes
SW Ontario
I received the credit in Nov. but not Dec. - I'm supposed to get it until Mar/20 - I contacted them and they said they changed the terms and I hadn't spent $100 before Sept. 1st - I told them to look again because I had spent over $350 before Sept. 1st - so then they said they'd open a ticket to make sure I started getting the credit again - this was on Friday - still no credit, but I'll give it a few more days before contacting them again.