Expired Hot Deals

[STACK Prepaid Mastercard] Free 1 YR Netflix, Spotify or Tidal, no QC

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2020 4:44 pm

Poll: Which would you or did you pick?

• Total votes: 1667. You have voted on this poll.
Netflix

78%
Spotify

20%
Tidal

2%
Jan 22, 2017
56 posts
23 upvotes
AB
TENSEVEN wrote: I feel like you already answered your question

...Stack is MC why would you expect it to be accepted :rolleyes:
lol I guess I did. I'm a bit fuzzy about the concept of these prepaid debit cards. Thanks for the clarification.
Jul 27, 2010
979 posts
698 upvotes
Victoria, BC
LenG17 wrote: Costco USA only takes Visa, not MasterCard. Can this card still be used at Costco USA to make debit purchases at the till or gas bar?
The Costco membership card is a MasterCard in Canada, is it a Visa in the US? And I've been able to use my Stack card for Costco online in Canada. Strange.
Nov 27, 2011
329 posts
208 upvotes
Canadia
1_blue_pixel wrote: The Costco membership card is a MasterCard in Canada, is it a Visa in the US? And I've been able to use my Stack card for Costco online in Canada. Strange.
Yes, the Costco Card is CITI VISA in the US while in canada it's CAPITAL ONE MASTERCARD

But you can use VISA or MC for costco online orders no problems because you don't need a membership to shop on their online store.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4817 posts
2083 upvotes
Global Village
My netflix subscription fee was supposed to increase to $13.99 this month (they had sent me an email telling me it will) but my stack card was only charged $10.99. Anyone else in the same boat?
All day I dream about sports
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1446 posts
553 upvotes
Toronto
scoper wrote: My netflix subscription fee was supposed to increase to $13.99 this month (they had sent me an email telling me it will) but my stack card was only charged $10.99. Anyone else in the same boat?
I never gotten an e-mail from netflix about it, and in my profile's billing info, it still says my next bill will be 10.99 (jan25). I'm guessing maybe after that, I'll get the increase?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1280 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Very useful card, I use this one to all my online store subscribed.
Simple is the best.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10870 posts
2769 upvotes
Scarberia
is the netflix UHD plan price still 13.99 or it went up. tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4322 posts
1819 upvotes
AB
mikka2017 wrote: is the netflix UHD plan price still 13.99 or it went up. tia
Went up for me just today. This morning got a warning on my TV and then also a message in my email, it's $16.99.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2010 posts
1945 upvotes
Toronto
ciuvak wrote: Went up for me just today. This morning got a warning on my TV and then also a message in my email, it's $16.99.
1_blue_pixel wrote:
According to this article, says prices will go up beginning February 9:

https://www.narcity.com/news/netflix-ca ... e-going-up
I believe the article is a bit wrong. I got an email from Netflix saying that I will be charged the new price on my next payment in January. The next payment info in my account reflects that too. Of course it'll be great if I don't actually get charged that price increase until February.
Mar 30, 2017
196 posts
105 upvotes
silverele wrote: I believe the article is a bit wrong. I got an email from Netflix saying that I will be charged the new price on my next payment in January. The next payment info in my account reflects that too. Of course it'll be great if I don't actually get charged that price increase until February.
I got my Nextflix charge Jan 3rd (it's the 3rd day of every month) and it was $16.99. I did get an email from them in Nov/Dec saying it will go up Jan 3rd.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
12598 posts
6456 upvotes
Southern Ontario
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Netflix is increasing price soon. How is stack going to deal with it?
Up to $10.99 per promo as previous, ensure you have extra funds to cover the difference (unless Stack steps up).
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6009 posts
2709 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
AncasterRFD wrote: Up to $10.99 per promo as previous, ensure you have extra funds to cover the difference (unless Stack steps up).
So I need to cover $3 myself?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
12598 posts
6456 upvotes
Southern Ontario
theflyingsquirrel wrote: So I need to cover $3 myself?
Yes, times however many months you have left for the promo if you’re like me and only used Stack for NF, like my wife’s card for Prime. However I may load some money in when we travel.