Expired Hot Deals

[STACK Prepaid Mastercard] Free 1 YR Netflix, Spotify or Tidal, no QC

  • Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2020 4:44 pm

Poll: Which would you or did you pick?

  • Total votes: 1667. You have voted on this poll.
Netflix
 
1297
78%
Spotify
 
340
20%
Tidal
 
30
2%
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 4, 2005
6139 posts
731 upvotes
Ottawa
I just checked my STACK activity and I stopped receiving the monthly credit for my Netflix subscription after 10 months. Anybody else have this issue?
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
19183 posts
12067 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
jeeva86 wrote: I just checked my STACK activity and I stopped receiving the monthly credit for my Netflix subscription after 10 months. Anybody else have this issue?
1. It's been discussed upthread.
2. There's a thread about it: Terms of service changes without notifcation
3. It affects both Netflix and Amazon Prime offers.
veni, vidi, Visa
Member
Sep 26, 2011
224 posts
50 upvotes
$1 off $20 at real canadian superstore
Newbie
Nov 24, 2019
5 posts
5 upvotes
1999cbm wrote: Applied on Aug7 and finally got my physical card Aug28. Plan on using this card in Japan in Oct
I recently signed up for this card with plans to use it in Japan as well. How did your trip go with the Stack card? Were there any issues with withdrawing cash from the ATMs?
Member
Sep 26, 2011
224 posts
50 upvotes
mishin wrote: I recently signed up for this card with plans to use it in Japan as well. How did your trip go with the Stack card? Were there any issues with withdrawing cash from the ATMs?
this threads largely been abandoned for stuff like that you might have a better chance on this thread instead
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
12984 posts
4691 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mishin wrote: I recently signed up for this card with plans to use it in Japan as well. How did your trip go with the Stack card? Were there any issues with withdrawing cash from the ATMs?
I used it back in March last year in Japan and didn't have an issue. Just keep in mind that their withdrawal limit is $500CAD per transaction so make sure the equivalent yen after conversion doesn't exceed that amount or else the transaction gets rejected.
Member
Sep 26, 2011
224 posts
50 upvotes
$1 off $10 @ esso
Time to try the new freestyle at my esso branded circlek hope it counts against polar pop reward
Jr. Member
Nov 4, 2010
129 posts
57 upvotes
I signed up an was able to easily transfer $100 to it using e-transfer

I was trying to use it for a very specific purpose that didn't work, so I wanted to take that money out... Yeah its very tough to do so

But I can now confirm that if you go to Canadian Western Bank (I'm base in Alberta) you can take the entire amount out with NO FEES WHATSOEVER

Folks said that any credit union might do, but I can confirm that I tried Service Credit Union beforehand and it was going to charge a $5 fee, so avoid it if you can.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
19183 posts
12067 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
phaldaz wrote: I signed up an was able to easily transfer $100 to it using e-transfer

I was trying to use it for a very specific purpose that didn't work, so I wanted to take that money out... Yeah its very tough to do so
Or you can just use the card the way it was intended, i.e. to make purchases until the $100 balance is exhausted.
veni, vidi, Visa
Jr. Member
Nov 4, 2010
129 posts
57 upvotes
bylo wrote: Or you can just use the card the way it was intended, i.e. to make purchases until the $100 balance is exhausted.
You are right, but the heart of my contribution is to show/tell people where they can convert their digital dollars into cash if need be and how they can so so without incurring a fee

You mention how I can spend the money that is on there ... which i think we all know we can do, so hopefully my message is more clear now
Member
Sep 26, 2011
224 posts
50 upvotes
Have to laugh a little on their latest email "Share your story, bake bread, build a coffee table or grow some herbs. We want you to share your stories, hacks and hobbies."

Sounds suggestive lol

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)