Expired Hot Deals

[STACK Prepaid Mastercard] Free 1 YR Netflix, Spotify or Tidal, no QC

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2020 4:44 pm

Poll: Which would you or did you pick?

• Total votes: 1667. You have voted on this poll.
Netflix

78%
Spotify

20%
Tidal

2%
Nov 6, 2014
289 posts
239 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Wiseman wrote: Ugh I got the someone will contact me within 24 hours message. Does that mean they want the pdfs?
Not for me and I got the same message.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4486 posts
1035 upvotes
Wat
Bluiis48 wrote: Not for me and I got the same message.
So what happened next for you?
Dec 14, 2005
317 posts
99 upvotes
BC
I’m sure someone answered this already but I can’t find the answer.

Just got 2 months of Spotify Premium (targeted email because I’m a Google Home user). My 2 months don’t end until Oct 26th.

Will the Stack promo still be good for my first payment in late Oct? Or do I have to sign up and get a charge on the Stack card as soon as I activate the card? Can it wait???
Keep Calm & Save Money on RFD!!
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10829 posts
2753 upvotes
Scarberia
kinda ot but does anyone know if u can link this stack card as a pull or PAD when using rbc SNL account? re: the ipad offer if your familar, tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Apr 25, 2012
949 posts
312 upvotes
razrez wrote: So in short: your time is precious and you don't want to waste it
but you're ok with wasting other people's precious time...
lol...is it worth wasting 30 minutes or have a fellow rfd community member spit out the answer and get up voted? come on dude.....why are you so serious?
Koodo $40/8Gb | PublicMobile $34/4Gb LTE
Nov 6, 2014
289 posts
239 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Wiseman wrote: So what happened next for you?
Got an email within a couple of hours saying "you're in"
Aug 24, 2018
139 posts
80 upvotes
1_blue_pixel wrote: No to be pedantic, but what you (all of us) need is to load the card with some funding (minimum $50.00 according to thread summary that I read, then set it as payment for Netflix account. Sounds like after Netflix takes a payment, Stack will reimburse you/us $10.99. so there has to be money on the Stack card to begin with. Not to mention when you/we set it as your payment source Netflix will hold $1.00 to make sure the card's valid. So even before they take the first months payment there needs to be some money on the card.
Sweet summary thanks!
Jul 17, 2015
98 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wiseman wrote: So what happened next for you?
Got the same message However, after waiting for a day or two and still did not receive any call, I login again and they said that I am in. I guess it will be the same for you.
Deal Addict
May 6, 2007
1070 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
I registered for the app and the card is on the way but I didn't see the offer listed here. Will it show up later in the app?
Aug 20, 2018
88 posts
102 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Just an update, I woke up this morning with a push notification from the STACK app indicating that my monthly Netflix charge went through and I received the $10.99 redemption in real-time. I tap on the push notification and it brings me to the app to confirm and show the transaction details screen with the transaction details including the credit to my STACK account!

Thank you STACK, it works great and loving it.

Now just waiting on my partner to get the STACK card in the mail so we can get free Spotify at our place!
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
1738 posts
650 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
Yeah. I signed up one for my self for Spotify, and one for my wife for Netflix. So far though we haven't even signed up for the free trial for Netflix. As most evenings we end-up watching youtube videos.
Jun 27, 2017
460 posts
624 upvotes
GTA
DrAcX wrote: Anyone know if there are restrictions on where this card can be used while traveling? (ex. Europe, Asia)
stack-disclosure.png
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13104 posts
4796 upvotes
Toronto, ON
TheSixthScorpion wrote: Just an update, I woke up this morning with a push notification from the STACK app indicating that my monthly Netflix charge went through and I received the $10.99 redemption in real-time. I tap on the push notification and it brings me to the app to confirm and show the transaction details screen with the transaction details including the credit to my STACK account!

Thank you STACK, it works great and loving it.

Now just waiting on my partner to get the STACK card in the mail so we can get free Spotify at our place!
How long did it take you to get the card in the mail after you signed up using the app?