Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
stacksocial.com

$49.99 USD - Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021 for Windows or Mac Lifetime License

Mar 14, 2007
211 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto

$49.99 USD - Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021 for Windows or Mac Lifetime License

Deal Link:
Price:
$49.99
Retailer:
stacksocial.com
Office Professional Plus 2021 includes:
Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Office Excel
Microsoft Office PowerPoint
Microsoft Office Outlook
Microsoft Office Teams
Microsoft Office OneNote
Microsoft Office Publisher
Microsoft Office Access
Lync (Skype for Business) and Infopath

It's also availble in Mac version.
162 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1765 posts
835 upvotes
Is this legit? Seems too good to be true. Says lifetime license, but then license key only guaranteed for one year…

Looking up topfastkeys (seller on stack social), this pops up:
https://www.reddit.com/r/macapps/commen ... ame=iossmf

Some people didn’t receive their keys. Others saying this is grey market. Not for me.

What’s the RFD way of getting office these days? Any discounts? Any group deals?
Last edited by funnypanks on Jan 20th, 2022 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oct 11, 2020
192 posts
326 upvotes
It is probably legit..
but isn't Google Suite taking over?
Dec 22, 2021
49 posts
315 upvotes
Pretty disappointed that "lifetime" is thrown onto many software license offerings which has nothing to do with "lifetime".

Like this one, "lifetime" access to Office 2021 = standard license of Office 2021. To use the next major version upgrade, you have to pay.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
SUBJECT wrote: It is probably legit..
microsoft's own fault for using yearly licensing
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26011 posts
211303 upvotes
GTA
maiden666 wrote: Pretty disappointed that "lifetime" is thrown onto many software license offerings which has nothing to do with "lifetime".

Like this one, "lifetime" access to Office 2021 = standard license of Office 2021. To use the next major version upgrade, you have to pay.
Not saying it's right, but I assume they are using the term 'lifetime' just to indicate this is a one-time purchase and you get to use the software 'forever', as opposed to the common one-year subscription plan or similar (i.e. Microsoft 365) which expires after a defined period of time. I'd be incredibly suspicious of any place selling an actual 'lifetime' MS Office license (i.e. yearly plan) for a fixed low one-time cost like this.

In any case, not a deal because you can definitely get this for less than $50 CAD from other sellers online (not any more legit just because it's sold through Stacksocial)...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
This is a very good deal.
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1385 posts
1793 upvotes
Quebec
If you work for a large "deskjob" company or a government agency check to see if their enterprise microsoft agreement includes reduced-price licenses for employees.
Government jobs and some big corporate account lets employee buy a personal one-off license for dirt-cheap.
My wife can buy Office 2019 Plus for 18.99$ through her employer
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1559 posts
1745 upvotes
Yeah this is either intentionally misleading or terribly phrased (the former I bet). The product (Office Professional Plus 2021) has always been a one-time purchase and doesn't have a subscription like Microsoft 365. Either they are trying to use the word "lifetime" to dupe people into thinking it's a lifetime subscription to 365 (getting regular updates perpetually), or it's to make it sound more lucrative than it really is.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1559 posts
1745 upvotes
kowell wrote: If you work for a large "deskjob" company or a government agency check to see if their enterprise microsoft agreement includes reduced-price licenses for employees.
Government jobs and some big corporate account lets employee buy a personal one-off license for dirt-cheap.
I think you are speaking of the Home Use Program: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/home-us ... n-CA&rtc=1

A good deal for anyone who is eligible and need to use Office at home regularly. Just to be clear, it's not purchased from your employer - I believe you directly purchase it from Microsoft or a dealer, I forgot which.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Oct 18, 2011
440 posts
672 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Better have (or planning to have) a machine to install it on....

"Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase"
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1385 posts
1793 upvotes
Quebec
Idlehands wrote: I think you are speaking of the Home Use Program: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/home-us ... n-CA&rtc=1

A good deal for anyone who is eligible and need to use Office at home regularly. Just to be clear, it's not purchased from your employer - I believe you directly purchase it from Microsoft or a dealer, I forgot which.
True you purchase from Microsoft directly but you need your employer's ID number to.finalize the purchase.

It's crazy how many employer.don't inform their employees about this.program's existance
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
SUBJECT wrote: It is probably legit..
Sure, the same way Chromebooks are taking over the corporate office.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2690 posts
1741 upvotes
Home
kowell wrote: If you work for a large "deskjob" company or a government agency check to see if their enterprise microsoft agreement includes reduced-price licenses for employees.
Do the Feds offer this?
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
Aug 28, 2019
129 posts
340 upvotes
Winnipeg
Yeah sadly the HUP is limited to Microsoft 365 subscriptions now. I wanna say that changed either shortly before or just after Office 2021 RTMed.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" -Oscar Gamble (1949-2018)
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2872 posts
3519 upvotes
Vancouver
In addition to people who have the Home use program to buy a discount license...
Another free alternative - Most employers who have Office 365, you can install it on 5 personal devices and use the office software (word, excel, ppt etc) for free, for personal use, for as long as you work at that employer. You just log in once to activate the device after installing O365 on personal device.
I've been doing this for years.
Feb 21, 2008
471 posts
1304 upvotes
“ by Topfastkeys “

Sounds completely legit LOL

I’m no expert here but if you’re going down this road, wouldn’t Aliexpress just be cheaper?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
Pro Plus is always a legit key, likely obtained from grey market. This is similar to those sold at eBay or keys sites.

Once it is activated, it will work fine until you need to reactivate it, later activation might need to call in.
Apr 27, 2021
256 posts
320 upvotes
Vaughan
There is verison for Windows and version for Mac...which do I buy if I want to use on both Windows and Mac/ipad?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)