Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
stacksocial.com

$49.99 USD - Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021 for Windows or Mac Lifetime License

Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2842 posts
720 upvotes
Can you move this from computer to computer, or can I move it to a new machine down the line?
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
sunnysidesolutions wrote: That will probably work too. How I have done it several times is:
Using your work credentials
That page when logged in, shows some links to view your installed devices and a download link to install Office 365. At several places I have worked, the message is always the same on this page "You can install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 smartphones."
In theory yes... But doesn't always work. I work for a company with over 10000 employees, and we are all MS Centric (Office, Windows, Azure AD, etc..).. And when I log in, I can see a license assigned to my corporate laptop, but a notice next to it that says that "your administrator has disabled additional installs".

Keep in mind that ProPlus 2021 (sold here) is NOT intended for individual retail sale. They are for corporate Volume licenses. When a Volume license is abused, the keys do often get invalidated. So these licenses are technically illegal to be sold for individual personal use. These are no more legal than using any one of the easy to find KMS activators to activate.

The MAC version however "may" be a grey market license (we don't know), but at least it is not a volume license (Microsoft Office Home & Business for Mac 2021: Lifetime License), and is more of a personal use type license.
Last edited by Emporium on Feb 1st, 2022 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2012
2874 posts
3524 upvotes
Vancouver
Emporium wrote: In theory yes... But doesn't always work. I work for a company with over 10000 employees, and we are all MS Centric (Office, Windows, Azure AD, etc..).. And when I log in, I can see a license assigned to my corporate laptop, but a notice next to it that says that "your administrator has disabled additional installs".

Keep in mind that ProPlus 2021 (sold here) is NOT intended for individual retail sale. They are for corporate Volume licenses. When a Volume license is abused, the keys do often get invalidated. So these licenses are technically illegal to be sold for individual personal use. These are no more legal than using any one of the easy to find KMS activators to activate.
Yep, totally agree. It might not be available for your company.
And it's not ProPlus specifically that I'm referring to with my link.
Most people only need Excel / Word /Ppt. So if the link and login for 365 works for them, they can save money versus paying for extras!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
sunnysidesolutions wrote: Yep, totally agree. It might not be available for your company.
And it's not ProPlus specifically that I'm referring to with my link.
Most people only need Excel / Word /Ppt. So if the link and login for 365 works for them, they can save money versus paying for extras!
Absolutely.
Or if you have kids in many schools that use office, you can probably use those licenses while they are in school. Both my kids are presently in university, and they both have access to 5 installs of office365 each... Right now they have it installed on their laptops and their desktops.. But technically, if I wanted, I could have used some of the remaining licenses on other devices around the house...
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2460 posts
2961 upvotes
Toronto, ON
funnypanks wrote:
What’s the RFD way of getting office these days? Any discounts? Any group deals?
Do you have an alumni email?

If you (or wife, family) are a uni/college student (or former student) with an alumni email, you can get Microsoft Office 365 for free! I graduated over +5 years ago and still valid lol Been using it for the last 2-3 years.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/educati ... cts/office
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1765 posts
835 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: Do you have an alumni email?

If you (or wife, family) are a uni/college student (or former student) with an alumni email, you can get Microsoft Office 365 for free! I graduated over +5 years ago and still valid lol Been using it for the last 2-3 years.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/educati ... cts/office
You must be lucky, just checked both my alumni accounts, and neither had a o365 associated.
Oct 15, 2019
81 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
GeorgeMak wrote: The true meaning of "Lifetime" is you can activate and keeping using it forever on the same OS,
if you try to activate the license key again years later, it probably won't work.
Not true. I bought Office Home and Business 2013. Installed it on an older desktop. When I got my new PC this year, I am still able to install and use the license on this new PC (old desktop is no longer in use). It is really a lifetime license for ONE PC.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1567 posts
1534 upvotes
I find LibreOffice good enough to use at home these days.
Feb 1, 2022
5 posts
Be careful. It's US dollars and also when I went to install it's only for one year, renewing in Jan. 2023.
This was for a new computer I bought and I already have a free year with MS office 365
When I questioned this they gave me some BS and asked for a screen shot but they haven't responded. I have asked for a refund but now I can't sign on to the site. I have disputed this with Visa.
This was advertised on Facebook from STACKSOCIAL so beware this is a rip off deal.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
IanJHar wrote: Be careful. It's US dollars and also when I went to install it's only for one year, renewing in Jan. 2023.
You probably got another deal, not this one. This version is not a subscription, it can't expire - there is no mechanism for it. Or maybe you downloaded a wrong intaller. Check.
Feb 1, 2022
5 posts
alpovs wrote: You probably got another deal, not this one. This version is not a subscription, it can't expire - there is no mechanism for it. Or maybe you downloaded a wrong intaller. Check.
Um. No. I know what deal I got. I have the receipt. Still doesn't explain the complete lack of customer support. Not my first rodeo here.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
IanJHar wrote: Um. No. I know what deal I got. I have the receipt. Still doesn't explain the complete lack of customer support. Not my first rodeo here.
Where do you see that "it's only for a year"? When you activate this version it doesn't show you anything, it just activates (or doesn't).
Feb 1, 2022
5 posts
This interface won't allow me to drop a screen shot in.
[...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 2nd, 2022 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rude
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26013 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
IanJHar wrote: Be careful. It's US dollars and also when I went to install it's only for one year, renewing in Jan. 2023.
This was for a new computer I bought and I already have a free year with MS office 365
When I questioned this they gave me some BS and asked for a screen shot but they haven't responded. I have asked for a refund but now I can't sign on to the site. I have disputed this with Visa.
This was advertised on Facebook from STACKSOCIAL so beware this is a rip off deal.
I suspect this *may* be part of the problem - maybe if the key is activated on the Office 365 product it translates to a 1 year license? Not sure.

As mentioned before, this isn't a deal (since you can get keys elsewhere for less and in CAD), and this site isn't any more 'legit', but that being said, no one else seems to have had any problems with the keys issued, so either the key has been used on the wrong product, or they have legitimately made a mistake and sent you the wrong key. There's no expiry on this version of Office, so I'm betting on the former.
Feb 1, 2022
5 posts
whatever the problem they won't address it. Customer service doesn't respond. I have asked for a refund but somehow my messages aren't going through.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
IanJHar wrote: whatever the problem they won't address it. Customer service doesn't respond. I have asked for a refund but somehow my messages aren't going through.
Have you installed the correct version of Office? Have you tried contacting topfastkeys (seller on stack social)?
Feb 1, 2022
5 posts
yes its the correct version of office. WHo are topfastkeys? my receipt is from Socialstack
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
IanJHar wrote: yes its the correct version of office. WHo are topfastkeys? my receipt is from Socialstack
The seller of the keys. Look at the second post in this thread. Stacksocial used to have a "merchant" line in their receipts but not anymore.
And looks like the original link doesn't work, the deal is gone.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)