Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
stacksocial.com

Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for Windows: Lifetime License - $49.99 USD

Aug 7, 2007
147 posts
30 upvotes
accessarpit wrote: Can you please give me the link?
I just followed the link at the bottom of this post; it looked like a $40+ purchase, but the confirmation/reply email shows a $30+ purchase.
I went back and re-read the offer & it clearly states 40% off for the next 4 days.

"Daemon24
Feb 4th, 2023 12:39 am

StackCommerce is also offering this for $40.99 CAD (+tax) through an article on the Financial Post - https://financialpost.com/personal-fina ... -for-40-99
(Yes, the link says Black Friday but the article was posted Jan 20th 2023 and still leads to the deal on a StackSocial page)

Direct link to the deal - https://commerce.financialpost.com/sale ... email-only
Sep 21, 2017
20 posts
12 upvotes
I bought Office pro 2021 through the financial post offer. First code I got wasn’t active. Reached out to customer support and 2nd key worked perfectly.
Aug 7, 2007
147 posts
30 upvotes
wannadeal wrote: I just followed the link at the bottom of this post; it looked like a $40+ purchase, but the confirmation/reply email shows a $30+ purchase.
I went back and re-read the offer & it clearly states 40% off for the next 4 days.

"Daemon24
Feb 4th, 2023 12:39 am

StackCommerce is also offering this for $40.99 CAD (+tax) through an article on the Financial Post - https://financialpost.com/personal-fina ... -for-40-99
(Yes, the link says Black Friday but the article was posted Jan 20th 2023 and still leads to the deal on a StackSocial page)

Direct link to the deal - https://commerce.financialpost.com/sale ... email-only
*** There seems to be a 'glitch' -- the confirmation email had one price on it, the reciept another ($40+) ; my code didn't work.
When they reply, I'll let you know.

They replied & sent a valid code-- HOWEVER, the $30+ bill was in USD and, as a result, I paid $40+ in Canadian Dollars-- sorry for the confusion ~
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2007
1275 posts
327 upvotes
I have a key that I purchased during the $29.99USD stack social offer that I have not activated as I purchased office 365 instead. If anyone wants it you can PM me and have it at cost.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
WarioDealSeeker wrote: I bought Office pro 2021 through the financial post offer. First code I got wasn’t active. Reached out to customer support and 2nd key worked perfectly.
Which should tell you something right there.
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3494 posts
1912 upvotes
I wonder if Microsoft is working on Office 2023 or 2021 was the last official offline version? I know Office 365 has some unique functions in Excel which aren't present in 2021 or their very basic version in Outlook web mail.

Personally, I use Google Sheets, Docs, and LibreOffice which are ok for my needs. All are free.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
Cross post since I posted on other thread but

1- This deal is a scam (reselling volume keys) and yes that means MS can revoke keys anytime from your "lifetime" deal

2- Stacksocial is shady as f____. Go google them; among other things they will overbill your credit card* and there are lots of allegations of credit card theft so random charges show up at later dates.

I mean heck go read their actual terms of service
There are some totally laughable points in it
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
kav2001c wrote: Cross post since I posted on other thread but

1- This deal is a scam (reselling volume keys) and yes that means MS can revoke keys anytime from your "lifetime" deal

2- Stacksocial is shady as f____. Go google them; among other things they will overbill your credit card* and there are lots of allegations of credit card theft so random charges show up at later dates.

I mean heck go read their actual terms of service
There are some totally laughable points in it
Odd enough that a full year and more than 500 posts later in this very same thread yet:
- not a single report of activated keys being revoked.
- not a single report of a credit card being overcharged (btw they accept Paypal not sure why would anyone use credit card given the option).

It's not any more of a scam than the VPN YT/Netflix deals posted here, a proper term might be "violation of T&C".

This has been already featured in so many venues that SS, VL or not, are now sitting ducks for MS should they choose to do so, apparently they seem not to mind (for now), so people should get informed and proceed at their own risk

Edit: Ah and SS are reputable enough for me with personal success rate of 100% over the years (deals that I found here or on SD, this thread not included as I had no need for an office key) I still make daily use of getflix's DNS redirection aeons after the SS lifetime deal that was posted here, that said they remain a marketplace so deals should be evaluated individually.
May 28, 2013
730 posts
642 upvotes
Laval, QC
aasoror wrote: ....
- not a single report of a credit card being overcharged (btw they accept Paypal not sure why would anyone use credit card given the option).
When using a credit card doing a chargeback operation is easy and simple try to do that with PayPal... :)
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
qlaval wrote: When using a credit card doing a chargeback operation is easy and simple try to do that with PayPal... :)
As long as you end up paying with your credit card from your PayPal account you will actually get double the protection (claim via PayPal and chargeback via the credit card issuer).

Fact is most credit card features would work with PayPal (including extended warranty and price protection, though those specifically require a 100% of the purchase to be made on the credit card via PayPal with no use of any PayPal credit).
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1604 posts
977 upvotes
aasoror wrote: As long as you end up paying with your credit card from your PayPal account you will actually get double the protection (claim via PayPal and chargeback via the credit card issuer).

Fact is most credit card features would work with PayPal (including extended warranty and price protection, though those specifically require a 100% of the purchase to be made on the credit card via PayPal with no use of any PayPal credit).
This is not true at all

Credit card does not help for Paypal issues and Paypal also does not work for software issues (eg licenses) it is right in their terms of service!

You also can not do a chargeback & your card will reject the claim for this
Koodo $45 60GB 5G + Unlimited Long Distance Perk (28 Countries)
Public $120 180GB + Canada Wide (90 Day plan; less rewards = $20 per month)
Freedom $35 North America Wide + 20GB + 1GB Roaming
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
1363 posts
336 upvotes
Medicine Hat and SW …
Akizuki wrote: Whats wrong with Alibaba Cd-keys for $5-$8 CAD? SO much cheaper than this.

https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?ta ... 021+cd+key
No kidding. Are people willing to spend 4X as much because they think stacksocial is a more reputable source? I'd be utterly shocked if there's a bit of difference between the keys Alibaba sells and this one.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
2199 posts
4615 upvotes
Mississauga
Received an email for reduced 1 day price of $29.99 for Microsoft Office 21 pro plus..

https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft ... for-window.
Telus $30/75gb US-Canada Plan x 3 lines, $10/Talk& Text line - 24 mths
VVM, 2000 LD minutes, CAN-Int'l Text ($0), 0$ AppleWatch, 5$ CAN-US only Tablet
Rogers $48.99 /24 mths, Ignite 1.5G internet
CIBC, Tang and EQ
Oct 2, 2006
124 posts
6 upvotes
I just bought this one couple weeks ago, everything installed. Some tech support required. Very good timely responses.
$29 for Win 11 Pro, Office Pro 2021, Project Pro 2021, Visio 2021.

Upgraded my new ROG laptop from Win 11 home to Pro as well as the entire MS office pro etc...

https://shop.winandoffice.com/canada/pr ... tandard-2/
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
Akizuki wrote: Whats wrong with Alibaba Cd-keys for $5-$8 CAD? SO much cheaper than this.

https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?ta ... 021+cd+key
Dang, I took your advice and got one off there. Office 2021 Pro key for $2.50 USD. It said lifetime but I don't see anything anywhere saying lifetime post-activation on my account. Either way, it activated successfully and I can use the entire suite of Office programs. Thanks a lot!!!