Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[StackSocial] KeepSolid Lifetime VPN - 5 Device - $15 USD ($20 CDN)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2020 10:41 am
Jun 11, 2015
512 posts
719 upvotes
Montreal
Dynamyk wrote: Having problems with prime video - using my canadian login and I get get to the library page but nothing loads after that.

-K
Try to sign out and restart your device .
May 26, 2015
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
Another non reputable VPN offering lifetime memberships and is likely harvesting your data. When it comes to VPNs you really shouldn't cheap out.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22164 posts
10326 upvotes
Toronto
Rekzer wrote: Another non reputable VPN offering lifetime memberships and is likely harvesting your data. When it comes to VPNs you really shouldn't cheap out.
Which VPN service do you recommend? How can you tell that a VPN provider is harvesting your data? Does the VPN provider matter if you are only using it to stream geo-locked content from places like Netflix and Prime?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
4042 posts
1202 upvotes
Kingston
Rekzer wrote: Another non reputable VPN offering lifetime memberships and is likely harvesting your data. When it comes to VPNs you really shouldn't cheap out.
Unless you are doing illegal activity online, who the heck cares if they log? Like audit13 said, most ppl use a VPN for geo-locked content, so really who cares about logging. I just love how paranoid ppl are about VPN's logging your data usage, but yet have no problem using a Google Mini or Alexa or Siri to ask questions or play music, when they can eavesdrop into any conversations within the range of the mic.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1508 posts
706 upvotes
Toronto
I've been using these guys for a few years and their most recent sales must have been successful as their server usage is way up.

Ontario runs at 90%+ and the servers that used to run at 20% are now triple that at times.

Everything still works but I do notice that the performance has dropped significantly.
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Walmart U.S. AT&T Group deal (kinda yay) + *NEW* Koodo 30GB for $25 4G LTE
Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2
May 26, 2015
5 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, ON
audit13 wrote: Which VPN service do you recommend? How can you tell that a VPN provider is harvesting your data? Does the VPN provider matter if you are only using it to stream geo-locked content from places like Netflix and Prime?

Sorry for late reply
There are some reputable companies, and you can only go off reputation and their history of privacy advocacy.
Privacytools.io has a good list of providers, along with other tools you may find interesting if youre concerned.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22164 posts
10326 upvotes
Toronto
Rekzer wrote: Sorry for late reply
There are some reputable companies, and you can only go off reputation and their history of privacy advocacy.
Privacytools.io has a good list of providers, along with other tools you may find interesting if youre concerned.
Thanks. I bought a Keepsolid subscription and it's been perfect for the USA streaming services (Prime, Netflix, Vudu, Fandango) that I use. I don't use it for anything else.