Expired Hot Deals

[Stacksocial] KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime (5 Devices) + PlayStation Plus 1-Yr Subscription Bundle - $40USD (w/Coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2021 1:09 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11815 posts
9176 upvotes
Oil Country

KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Lifetime (5 Devices) + PlayStation Plus 1-Yr Subscription Bundle - $40USD (w/Coupon)

Deal Link:
Price:
$40USD
Expiry:
May 10, 2021
Retailer:
Stacksocial
Just noticed this deal on Stacksocial, and it seemed decent.

A Playstation Plus 1-year sub can be purchased for as low as around $35CAD (sometimes lower), if you follow this thread and can wait.
cdkeys-1-year-playstation-plus-membersh ... d-2361453/

The Stacksocial deal includes a KeepSolid VPN lifetime sub for 5 devices and a Playstation Plus 1-year sub for $40USD (approx. $49CAD), which is pretty hot IMO. The Playstation Plus code will work with Canadian Playstation Network accounts.

Use coupon code WELOVEMOM (20% off) to bring the price down to $40USD.
29 replies
Aug 24, 2016
622 posts
410 upvotes
Is this a good vpn? Plus is usually $33
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11815 posts
9176 upvotes
Oil Country
Broskah wrote: Is this a good vpn? Plus is usually $33
Not usually, but it does drop to that price from time to time.

The VPN on it's own is a little over $30 with the coupon right now, but has dropped to about $12 and $15 in the past. Who knows when or if those promos will come back though. I've been using KeepSolid for a few months now, and it seems decent. Works well with web browsers, similar to Windscribe.
Oct 5, 2011
70 posts
105 upvotes
YYZ
Not everybody needs a vpn

: I survived Toronto
> The Y2k Panic/ The 2004 Blackout/ SARS Outbreak/
West Nile/ Mad Cow/ SARS Again/ Propane Explosion
Garbage Strike/ Flash Floods/ Rob Ford

: Current Status
> Covid 19 Pandemic... In Progress
Apr 27, 2021
5 posts
8 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Not usually, but it does drop to that price from time to time.

The VPN on it's own is a little over $30 with the coupon right now, but has dropped to about $12 and $15 in the past. Who knows when or if those promos will come back though. I've been using KeepSolid for a few months now, and it seems decent. Works well with web browsers, similar to Windscribe.
Do you have a link for the VPN on its on? All I see it a bunch of bundles
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11815 posts
9176 upvotes
Oil Country
remylebeau29 wrote: Do you have a link for the VPN on its on? All I see it a bunch of bundles
This is the VPN in the bundle:
https://www.vpnunlimited.com/

This is the bundle on Stack:
https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlim ... bscription
Jan 13, 2019
226 posts
385 upvotes
Good deal. Vpn works well for me. Can be used as a windows program with Gui, phone app, or with direct connection details through a client. No issues so far.
Dec 24, 2007
69 posts
28 upvotes
Does anyone know if this VPN can enable UK and Japan Netflix streaming in Canada and if so, does it work good? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2003
3249 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
Is there a way to use this with an Nvidia Shield?
Telus: $45 25GB plan
Public Mobile: $23 1GB plan
Jun 1, 2017
504 posts
391 upvotes
Mississauga
Pyro wrote: Is there a way to use this with an Nvidia Shield?
The VPN....yes. The app is in the google playstore
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11815 posts
9176 upvotes
Oil Country
Tjklovesthisplace wrote: Alot of bad reviews that it's slow and don't work alot
Ya... reviews can be hit and miss. I haven't noticed any major issues, and I've been using it for a few months. The odd hiccup every now and then, but I'd say majority of time it works as expected.
Nov 25, 2020
7 posts
I've been a lifetime subscriber for a couple of years now, KeepSolid for the most part runs flawlessly, they differentiate some of the servers with some that are specifically for streaming so it's pretty simple to use specific applications. Only two things to consider is it's a company originated in the Ukraine and their privacy policy is opaque. Wouldn't depend on it for anything besides torrenting and streaming, also stay aware from their SmartDNS service, it's been plagued with issues and I had to do some extreme haggling for a refund through paypal.
Feb 10, 2015
46 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got their 6 month free VPN promo. It's honestly really, really bad and never seems to work for streaming US netflix when you want it most (night time), but I mean when it does work it works fine, but it's definitely not something I would spend money on.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
1997 posts
810 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
For me, the KeepSolid VPN has been working well. But you get what you pay for. The KeepSolid SmartDNS is pretty close to worthless. Most of the time it does not work for no apparent reason, but a few time it has shifted Netflix to show me logging in from British Columbia instead of Ontario. Not exactly useful, but it gives me a clue to what is going wrong with it.
Last edited by facebook259 on May 9th, 2021 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.