Toronto

MS Office 2 Pack Lifetime USD $49.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Retailer:
Stacksocial
Pretty good deal if you need 2 lifetime licenses
I’ve bought from SS before and keys seemed legit and activated with no issues.

Link for Mac
https://stacksocial.com/sales/microsoft ... nse-2-pack
Last edited by joo on Oct 2nd, 2022 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
138 replies
Feb 17, 2019
226 posts
480 upvotes
Agreed. No issues from this seller. Now if they only sold lifetime photoshop licenses, I'd be in heaven. I use Photoshop maybe twice a year, and my only option is paying astronomical prices to use the dang program. Sigh.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1686 posts
806 upvotes
Halton
great price been on the lookout for something as last year's deal is running out in Dec.
now the problem is what happens when my computer dies as this one says:
One-time purchase installed on 1 Windows PC for use at home or work
.. think i'll keep looking as i use a bunch of computers around the house (ok not a bunch, maybe 3)

starting to remind me of CAA ... does it cover the CAR or does it cover ME in ANY car?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
1486 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto
YouShurH93521 wrote: Agreed. No issues from this seller.
From seller "nerdused" specifically?

Note that these are very likely volume licenses being re-sold in violation of the licensing agreement. Although they work now, they could be deactivated at some point in the future. I've had it happen before.
Now if they only sold lifetime photoshop licenses, I'd be in heaven. I use Photoshop maybe twice a year, and my only option is paying astronomical prices to use the dang program. Sigh.
Use Photopea.
Last edited by umopapisdnwei on Oct 1st, 2022 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
i am upside down
Mar 23, 2010
169 posts
250 upvotes
Pickering
Can someone clarify whether the 1 time installation is bound to your motherboard ID (meaning you can re-install if you format) or it Infact is a single time installation?

Also does the lifetime actually mean lifetime or is it term based? I know there's been fine print that would contradict the sale title in the past.

Thank you.

Also a quick Google search -

Acme Products Store - MS Office

not sure how legit the site is however. Don't mean to hijack the thread OP. Just trying to help everyone get the best deal on this.

Editted to add link
Last edited by Ejeffay on Oct 1st, 2022 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 17, 2019
226 posts
480 upvotes
umopapisdnwei wrote: From seller "nerdused" specifically?

Note that these are very likely volume licenses being re-sold in violation of the licensing agreement. Although they work now, they could be deactivated at some point in the future. I've had it happen before.
I didn't notice it was not stack social selling them... I've purchased from ss in the past without any issue at all. Never knew they sold 3rd party. Still a great price and at least you can go back to ss with any concerns. There have been previous SS offers like this on RFD without any issue that I've seen.

I've been using gimp for Photoshop alternative and it's fine, but I studied photography and am very comfortable on photoshop... Just only use as a hobby now, nowhere near justifying the cost they want.
Last edited by YouShurH93521 on Oct 1st, 2022 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
2307 posts
1061 upvotes
Toronto
Ejeffay wrote: Can someone clarify whether the 1 time installation is bound to your motherboard ID (meaning you can re-install if you format) or it Infact is a single time installation?

Also does the lifetime actually mean lifetime or is it term based? I know there's been fine print that would contradict the sale title in the past.

Thank you.
It’s tied to your Microsoft account.
So you can reinstall on other devices as long as you deactivate on the previous device.

It’s lifetime for that version Office 2021, so as long as that’s supported by MS you’re good to go.
Normally that’s 6-8 years.
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
1486 posts
3149 upvotes
Toronto
Ejeffay wrote: Also a quick Google search -

not sure how legit the site is however. Don't mean to hijack the thread OP. Just trying to help everyone get the best deal on this.
Well, for $208.50 they're selling cracked Adobe software (that's available elsewhere for free). So you can draw your own conclusions from that. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
i am upside down
Mar 23, 2010
169 posts
250 upvotes
Pickering
Adobe Master collection is cracked?
Dec 24, 2013
146 posts
626 upvotes
Last edited by apple777 on Oct 12th, 2022 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1597 posts
2396 upvotes
Kingston
umopapisdnwei wrote: From seller "nerdused" specifically?

Use Photopea.
Ejeffay wrote: Can someone clarify whether the 1 time installation is bound to your motherboard ID (meaning you can re-install if you format) or it Infact is a single time installation?

Thank you.

Also a quick Google search -

Editted to add link
umopapisdnwei wrote: Well, for $208.50 they're selling cracked Adobe software (that's available elsewhere for free). So you can draw your own conclusions from that. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
There have been several threads in the past about this. There are many "legit" resellers taking advantage of VL.

My stance is not to buy this type of "hot" deal. I really can't see how this is a legit key. Just because the system accepts it doesn't mean it's legit.
Feb 17, 2019
226 posts
480 upvotes
xtrmDeals wrote: There have been several threads in the past about this. There are many "legit" resellers taking advantage of VL.

My stance is not to buy this type of "hot" deal. I really can't see how this is a legit key. Just because the system accepts it doesn't mean it's legit.
The difference here is stacksocial. This site seems legit and has been around a long while. The other versions don't last, Ive been there. I've not had issues with stack social. If you have, let everyone know. Otherwise stop comparing kids in a basement selling black market keys with stack social.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1597 posts
2396 upvotes
Kingston
YouShurH93521 wrote: The difference here is stacksocial. This site seems legit and has been around a long while. The other versions don't last, Ive been there. I've not had issues with stack social. If you have, let everyone know. Otherwise stop comparing kids in a basement selling black market keys with stack social.
SS is just a marketplace. You can sell your "legit" stuff just like on eBay.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2513 posts
1240 upvotes
YouShurH93521 wrote: Agreed. No issues from this seller. Now if they only sold lifetime photoshop licenses, I'd be in heaven. I use Photoshop maybe twice a year, and my only option is paying astronomical prices to use the dang program. Sigh.
Isnt PS free online now for canadian?
here
Jan 15, 2010
482 posts
253 upvotes
Thanks OP for sharing.

No need to worry if the key is "legit". Because you have to register the key in your Microsoft account in order to activate Office. Once the key is registered, it stays in your account. If the key is not legit or is used by others, Microsoft won't even allow you to register the key. So, the seller has no chance to re-sell the same key to another person.

Second, if you are upgrading your computer, you need to deactivate Office BEFORE changing any hardware. Otherwise, you need to call in to remove the activation under your Microsoft account, and re-activate on the new hardware.
May 24, 2013
139 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto
YouShurH93521 wrote: Agreed. No issues from this seller. Now if they only sold lifetime photoshop licenses, I'd be in heaven. I use Photoshop maybe twice a year, and my only option is paying astronomical prices to use the dang program. Sigh.
Isn't your use case perfect for their monthly subscription? You pay for 2 months of the year a fraction of what the software used to cost back in the day.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3931 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
Buy what you choose to buy. I wont tell anyone what to do with their own money.
I've purchased keys from SS.
Whether you call SS "legit" or not, I'm assuming most people on here know very well what they are are paying for when getting these keys from here.
Yes, there will be many who genuinely believe they are getting a deal on a "retail-like" key (under the misconception that SS is an online "store" rather than a "marketplace"). But lets not kid ourselves, sellers of these keys on SS know who their primary target buyer is , and buyers flock to SS to seek out these deals and know exactly what they are buying and know the "market" they are buying from.
Last edited by Fightguard on Oct 1st, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.