Price:
Savings:
86% off
Expiry:
February 14, 2018
Retailer:
StackSocial
[removed]

Password Managers are a great way to ensure data breaches are managed properly as it seems like every month there is a new company that is affected.

Tiers of Pricing:
19.99 --> 3 Devices
24.99 --> 5 Devices
34.99 --> Unlimited Devices

[removed]

Details & Requirements
  • Unlimited password storage
  • 256-bit AES and SSL/TLS encryption
  • Automatic website login
  • Form-filling on websites
  • 2-Step verification
  • Digital wallet
  • Automatic password generator
  • Unlimited sharing of saved items
  • Emergency access
  • Remote device delete
  • Secure digital notes
  • Password importing

Compatibility
  • Internet required
  • Windows XP or newer
  • Mac
  • iOS
  • Android

Terms
  • Instant digital redemption
  • Device slots cannot be interchanged. As soon as a device is attached to the subscription, it is for the lifetime of the device.

Reviews
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 8th, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Mar 5, 2013
362 posts
410 upvotes
Kitchener
If anyone is looking for a good free alternative, I use KeePass & KeePassDroid, as my password manager.
May 14, 2008
484 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
how many different password do you need? write them down somewhere.
why pay ? what if the company get hacked?....waste of money...
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2704 posts
301 upvotes
Calgary
I use LastPass for free and seems to do the same thing.
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
25512 posts
4619 upvotes
Soulsaber wrote: I use LastPass for free and seems to do the same thing.
That's what i use. It does everything I could possibly imagine you'd need, plus it's free.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3414 posts
5097 upvotes
Langley, BC
lastpass... free... no need to pay for anything like others have mentioned.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3347 posts
2244 upvotes
GTA
I use Enpass.

The encrypted password database is stored on the cloud service of your choice (if you choose multiple device sync) or just locally. This is nice, as if the company were to go out of business, the service is still usable as you do not rely on a third party. Frequent updates too, well worth the money IMO.
Mar 2, 2008
988 posts
1366 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
RainDown wrote: If anyone is looking for a good free alternative, I use KeePass & KeePassDroid, as my password manager.
Seconded. I've been using this combo since the LastPass Firefox debacle last year. Takes slightly longer to learn, but well worth it IMO. No app subscription fee on Android either like you have with LastPass.

Edit: as noted below, the basic LastPass Android app is now free.
Last edited by brghunter on Feb 8th, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 1, 2009
298 posts
283 upvotes
Winnipeg
brghunter wrote: LastPass Firefox debacle... No app subscription fee on Android either like you have with LastPass.
That FF thing was / is annoying AF. They shot themselves in the foot making mobile access free and then doubling premium subs. I was more than happy to keep paying to preserve the app even with free mobile access at my old rate. Now, I don't see the point unless you are using it for enterprise purposes.

However, no fee on Android afaict. Using it currently.
Sep 3, 2002
177 posts
21 upvotes
Stay away. It's only 3 first devices registered. Their support refused switching device with new one in very rude mode. Smiling Face With Horns
Mar 2, 2008
988 posts
1366 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
100 wrote: However, no fee on Android afaict. Using it currently.
Didn't realize they changed the basic version to free. I stopped using the app before they announced that.
Dec 25, 2006
230 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Padi wrote: Stay away. It's only 3 first devices registered. Their support refused switching device with new one in very rude mode. Smiling Face With Horns
It's says right in the large text that once you register a device, you have used your one spot and you will not get it again. That's why the $35 for unlimited devices is the only serious offer, not the $20 for 3.

But this service has some shortcomings:
- Must install their binaries (no standalone browser plugins like Lastpass)
- Very poor review of their Android app
- Vague information regarding the security of their service - 256 bit encryption, of what? the transit data? the stored data? do they have access to your account? unclear.

These reasons made me skip this offer, even though I would LOVE to find something to replace Lastpass, still have a bad taste in my mouth after their raised the price by 100%!