Price:
Savings:
92%-99%
Expiry:
December 11, 2020
Retailer:
Stadia
Google Stadia
Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition $10.79 (from $119)
Extra sweet deal if you still have the $10 off coupon from Stadia Pro.

EDIT: Today (Thursday) is the last day of this sale.
Get $10 off your first game purchase when you sign up for Stadia Pro
https://stadia.google.com/pro

Bundle includes base game and all 6 content add-ons + cosmetic packs.

Season Pass includes
• Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot
• Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock
• Bounty of Blood
• Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck

Season Pass 2 includes
• Designer's Cut content add-on includes the 'Arms Race' mode and an additional skill tree for each Vault Hunter
• Director's Cut content add-on details to be announced
• All 4 Multiverse Final Form Cosmetic Packs

Additional Bonus Content
• Butt Stallion Pack
• Retro Cosmetic Pack
• Neon Cosmetic Pack
• Gearbox Cosmetic Pack
• Toy Box Weapons Pack
• Equippable XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods

(From Stadia): Included in this bundle:
-Borderlands®3
-Borderlands®3 Gold Weapon Skins Pack
-Borderlands®3 Gearbox Cosmetic Pack
-Borderlands®3 Retro Cosmetic Pack
-Borderlands®3 Neon Cosmetic Pack
-Borderlands®3 Toy Box Weapons Pack
-Borderlands®3 Boost Mods Pack
-Borderlands®3 Butt Stallion Cosmetic Pack
-Borderlands®3 Season Pass
-Borderlands®3: Guns, Love, and Tentacles
-Borderlands®3: Bounty of Blood
-Borderlands®3: Season Pass 2
-Borderlands®3: Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck
-Borderlands®3: Designer's Cut
-Borderlands®3: Multiverse Final Form FL4K Cosmetic Pack
-Borderlands®3: Multiverse Final Form Amara Cosmetic Pack
-Borderlands®3: Multiverse Final Form Zane Cosmetic Pack
-Borderlands®3: Multiverse Final Form Moze Cosmetic Pack
Last edited by FlyDud on Dec 10th, 2020 8:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
131 replies
Sep 22, 2019
132 posts
222 upvotes
Just one of those moments that made me LOL

Handsome Jack: I mean once you've had prime rib for free its hard to go back to suckin' down hamburgers for cash, you know what I mean?

Handsome Jack: You... You do know what I mean, right?

Handsome Jack: ...

Handsome Jack: DICKS. I'm talkin about dicks.
Dec 23, 2010
230 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. I got my 1 month, bought BL3 for $0.79, and cancelled my subscription so that I won't have to pay come Jan. Everything worked, and now my free Stadia account has BL3. Not sure if I'll ever play, but still it's nice to get the ultimate edition for so cheap.
Sep 30, 2020
14 posts
10 upvotes
I've been playing Destiny 2 on Stadia and I like the game type. Is this a similar game? Or better/worse? I am not a pro gamer and only started exploring games due to our current pandemic state.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4811 posts
2236 upvotes
I didn't play any other borderlands games, can I just play this without any background?
Jul 10, 2017
229 posts
190 upvotes
damn 0.79 for borderlands 3 + all the dlcs? this is mega hot.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
4745 posts
1164 upvotes
Scarborough
kiforum wrote: I've been playing Destiny 2 on Stadia and I like the game type. Is this a similar game? Or better/worse? I am not a pro gamer and only started exploring games due to our current pandemic state.
I havn't played BL3, but I enjoyed Borderlands 1 and 2 more than Destiny 2. Both are very similar in terms of being an FPS RPG. BL is more cellshaped graphics.
Nov 29, 2006
440 posts
143 upvotes
I've never played Borderlands so I'm on the fence of whether this game is for me or not, but I bought PGA 2K21 for $10.79 as well which is a steal for me.

Between Assassin's Creed, Cyberpunk (pre ordered), and this, I have enough games to keep me busy for awhile haha.
Mar 14, 2011
306 posts
123 upvotes
GTA
Damn, already played the base game on console, but for 79 cents no tax why not have a complete cloud version and play a new character. Is the coop limited to stadia users or can PC players join?
Nov 29, 2006
440 posts
143 upvotes
CaptainKILL wrote: Damn, already played the base game on console, but for 79 cents no tax why not have a complete cloud version and play a new character. Is the coop limited to stadia users or can PC players join?
I don't believe there is crossplay on this game with PC, unfortunately.
Nov 13, 2018
592 posts
1371 upvotes
thegraduate112 wrote: Thanks. I got my 1 month, bought BL3 for $0.79, and cancelled my subscription so that I won't have to pay come Jan. Everything worked, and now my free Stadia account has BL3. Not sure if I'll ever play, but still it's nice to get the ultimate edition for so cheap.
True RFDer!
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
4745 posts
1164 upvotes
Scarborough
This game is also priced the same in the US...so us Canadians are getting the better end of the deal?
Jul 17, 2019
10 posts
22 upvotes
Flabbergasted at how the price has dropped to $10.79 when the Ultimate Edition was released just last month...anyways, signed up for a month's trial of Stadia Pro, bought it for $0.79 and promptly unsubscribed. Thanks OP! Looking forward to playing this over the winter holidays.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1379 posts
399 upvotes
You can't buy it without subscribing to Stadia Pro first? I downloaded the app but I can't get pass the "Start Trial" screen?

I already have Borderlands 3 on PS4 but I would like to try on Stadia next year when I have time.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1079 posts
366 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks OP! I kind of wanted to play BL3 at some point. Not really on Stadia... but for $0.79!? Done and done!
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1379 posts
399 upvotes
JordanP62093 wrote: Flabbergasted at how the price has dropped to $10.79 when the Ultimate Edition was released just last month...anyways, signed up for a month's trial of Stadia Pro, bought it for $0.79 and promptly unsubscribed. Thanks OP! Looking forward to playing this over the winter holidays.
I'm scared it might be a price error so I just subscribed to the damn trial and got it for 0,79$. I was fine with paying 10$ for it Slightly Smiling Face
Jun 28, 2006
876 posts
74 upvotes
Calgary
Holy, insanely good price. Coupled with my free Premiere edition, this is awesome.

Unfortunately I already spent my $10 coupon on dumb Hotline Miami 2...bleh. Oh well, bought this anyways.
Feb 11, 2019
162 posts
193 upvotes
Outaouais
mark_in_2k wrote: Thanks OP! Had that $10 coupon sitting in my account for months, so 0.79 works for me!
Same here... Thank's Op !!!
Dec 24, 2017
934 posts
825 upvotes
Already have BL super deluxe on PSN. Bought PGA TOUR 2K21 for $1.19 instead....I think PGA TOUR is something that won't suffer from streaming lag...