Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Stadia

Stadia Pro 3 or 4 months free

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2022 3:11 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1577 posts
4030 upvotes

Stadia Pro 3 or 4 months free

Price:
Free
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
June 8, 2022
Retailer:
Stadia
If you're new to Stadia:

1. Make a Stadia account.
2. Join the trial, you'll get 1 month free.
3. Go to this link and create a Lenovo account.
4. Follow the steps as directed and activate your Lenovo account.
5. Click on claim and claim the 3 month code. NOTE: You may have to do this on the desktop site, changing to the desktop site from your mobile browser works too.
6. Done. Stadia Pro for 4 months.

If you already have a Stadia account:

1. Follow the above steps 3 to 4.
2. Copy the link from the "CLAIM" button. Copy the code at the end of the link. For example, in the link https://stadia.com/setup?invite\_code=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
***XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*** is the code
3. Go to Stadia -> Profile Icon -> Stadia Settings -> Redeem. Paste the code in the text input box. NOTE: You may have to do this on the desktop site, changing to the desktop site from your mobile browser works too.
4. Done. Stadia Pro for 3 months.

NOTE: It will make you subscribe to Stadia Pro to redeem the offer. This has no cost and is completely free. You can then cancel your Stadia Pro subscription immediately and continue using the additional months without worrying about the subscription charges.

The codes are valid until June 8, 2022. You basically have a whole year to redeem the code.
176 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
3259 posts
3133 upvotes
Free is good, I wouldnt suggest investing any money into the ecosystem as it seems google is already winding the service down. The tech itself works well enough, but I cant see stadia in its current form being around much longer. THey had plans for exclusive games and reason for people to pick stadia over some other service, but they dropped all of that because google didnt seem to understand game development takes time and lots of money...
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
2612 posts
2973 upvotes
Canada
Chromecast still useful I’m wondering if controller works for any other platforms
USA eSIM Free Trials Telus: $30/75GB CA/US x4 • $0 X00GB Bonus • $0 AW x2 • $0 CA/US Tablet SIM(x4) | Freedom: $27.50 30GB CA/1GB USA • $25/Year Unlimited T/T/7GB/Mo Data
Nov 3, 2009
172 posts
144 upvotes
toronto
Thanks man redeemed but what’s good with stadia pro? All good games are full price :(
Jan 29, 2021
7 posts
Thanks OP ! I activate my lenovo account, but where do I found the claim button ?
Dec 30, 2017
383 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
Kevcorm wrote: Free is good, I wouldnt suggest investing any money into the ecosystem as it seems google is already winding the service down. The tech itself works well enough, but I cant see stadia in its current form being around much longer. THey had plans for exclusive games and reason for people to pick stadia over some other service, but they dropped all of that because google didnt seem to understand game development takes time and lots of money...

I have been using stadia over a year. Amazing platform.

Closing of SG&E is a bussines move to reallocate resources., Meaning they most likely are using that money to get more popular games to the platform.

I am not saying its 100% guaranteed nothing will change but the things and the speed at which Stadia is announcing games it seems they are here to stay.

100+ games coming this year, many huge AAA coming day and date.
RE8, Judgement, Outriders, Farcry, Humankind, Life is strangw and many more announced.

If you dont want to invest in buying games thats fine but stadia pro has been one of the best deals in gaming for me.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
3259 posts
3133 upvotes
drqnite wrote: I have been using stadia over a year. Amazing platform.

Closing of SG&E is a bussines move to reallocate resources., Meaning they most likely are using that money to get more popular games to the platform.

I am not saying its 100% guaranteed nothing will change but the things and the speed at which Stadia is announcing games it seems they are here to stay.

100+ games coming this year, many huge AAA coming day and date.
RE8, Judgement, Outriders, Farcry, Humankind, Life is strangw and many more announced.

If you dont want to invest in buying games thats fine but stadia pro has been one of the best deals in gaming for me.
I cant see them continuing to pay millions of dollars for these games for much longer, not unless consumers actually start investing in the service. Mind you its great for these publishers to make guaranteed money to port their games to stadia for now. It seems that google is hoping someone will partner with them or some publisher(s) will want to use their tech for their own service(s), which actually works pretty well.
Last edited by Kevcorm on Apr 12th, 2021 8:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
Thanks OP , had to use desktop , wouldn’t work even requesting desktop version on mobile ( iPhone , safari )
Might have worked if I had used Chrome
Dec 30, 2017
383 posts
275 upvotes
Edmonton
Kevcorm wrote: I cant see them continuing to pay millions of dollars for these games for much longer, not unless consumers actually start investing in the service. Mind you its great for these publishers to make guaranteed money to port their games to stadia for now.
They said "reallocating resources".

Amazon games studio is spending 500 million per year.

And from the Capcom leak google paid them 10 million for RE7 ( Free with stadia pro right now ) and RE8, they can surely do it more now and many believe thats the main reason to close SG&E - investing in a sure shot success of poppular AAA games and decision was based on CP2077 success on stadia.

Dont forget the free premiere edition deal with RE8. Also they have signud up games for 2022.

Nothing is 100% but based on actions they want to stay here for long.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2004
2909 posts
396 upvotes
I thought this was Stadia Premium at first.

Ah, I wish I had the controller and a Chromecast Ultra but don't want to invest in a platform which probably won't win the war the Microsoft's XCloud.

Plus with a Shield, you can have Geforce Now and play some of the games you already own.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto
This is hot! Thanks

EDIT: FYI, you can enable 4K on PC and add a search bar using this plugin for Edge or Chrome

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... cbfg?hl=en

also Amazon Luna's free for 7 days (vpn maybe need for signup only)

amazon-com-amazon-luna-cloud-gaming-bet ... l-2456809/
Last edited by ManCaveGamer on Apr 12th, 2021 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7799 posts
3860 upvotes
Germany
drqnite wrote: They said "reallocating resources".

Amazon games studio is spending 500 million per year.

And from the Capcom leak google paid them 10 million for RE7 ( Free with stadia pro right now ) and RE8, they can surely do it more now and many believe thats the main reason to close SG&E - investing in a sure shot success of poppular AAA games and decision was based on CP2077 success on stadia.

Dont forget the free premiere edition deal with RE8. Also they have signud up games for 2022.

Nothing is 100% but based on actions they want to stay here for long.
Ehhh, Google's history with almost every other service they have released would indicate otherwise. There are many, many services that they put a boatload of money into and then just straight up killed them. Google's fibre is on its deathbed (thought not entirely their own fault) and they have already killed off their TV service. Google services should always be approached with a great deal skepticism, especially when they are asking for money.
Last edited by unshavenyak on Apr 12th, 2021 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
3259 posts
3133 upvotes
komal wrote: I thought this was Stadia Premium at first.

Ah, I wish I had the controller and a Chromecast Ultra but don't want to invest in a platform which probably won't win the war the Microsoft's XCloud.

Plus with a Shield, you can have Geforce Now and play some of the games you already own.
I dont see a reason to avoid games for free, you could just play a few games for free and forget about it if you want.
Last edited by Kevcorm on Apr 12th, 2021 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10889 posts
5430 upvotes
Toronto
i have an account already... wheres the "CLAIM" button? i dont see it?
runnersgambit wrote: Thanks man redeemed but what’s good with stadia pro? All good games are full price :(
Free games every month like playstation gold, u just gotta claim them.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5542 posts
3058 upvotes
Winnipeg
Awesome. Thanks OP!

I had let my Stadia account lapse.
This isn't a blog.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1248 posts
1871 upvotes
@home
Thanks OP,

Added to my account.
Sep 4, 2015
525 posts
476 upvotes
Buddyby wrote: Thanks OP ! I activate my lenovo account, but where do I found the claim button ?
I needed to also sign into my Google account on that redeem page before my coffee was generated.

Good luck
Making my money go further with RFD since 2017

$25/25GB PhoneBox
$25/20GB Fido Plan
$30/10GB PhoneBox plan
May 14, 2013
8 posts
27 upvotes
ST THOMAS
Damn - after following the instructions for existing subscribers, I entered my code, but got the following message:
"A similar offer has been used on this account. More about codes"
Guess I did redeem a free 3 month code as part of a chromebook promotion a few months ago. Definitely my first time creating a Lenovo account though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)