Expired Hot Deals

[Stadia] UPDATED Google Stadia Pro Deals The Division 2 $13, Final Fantasy XV $27, Metro Exodus $27

[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2012
3671 posts
4330 upvotes
Toronto

UPDATED Google Stadia Pro Deals The Division 2 $13, Final Fantasy XV $27, Metro Exodus $27

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Stadia
As some people are now trying Google Stadia, if you haven't it is now free to everyone.

These are some of the Google Stadia Pro deals currently available:

The Division 2 $13.20
The Division 2 with New York Expansion $40
Borderlands 3 $40
Metro Exodus $27
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition: $13.50
Final Fantasy XV $27
Rage 2 $40
Red Dead Redemption 2 $64
Monopoly $13
Ghost Recon Breakpoint $27
Dragonball Z Xenoverse 2 $33


**Google Stadia doesn't charge you to play online, you just buy the game and you can play with no subscriptions on any chrome browser, just go on stadia.com and click play. There isn't any downloads, installs, patch updates.

***It is also dependent on how good your internet is, I tried it on a macbook pro with 1.5gbs Bell Fibe on Wi-fi, its been good for me.

****Yes Xbox and Playstation are better and have better games, this is just another alternative. Especially right now when people are trying to save money and you might not have the resources to purchase a console and tv or pc and monitor to spend your time playing games

Enjoy, stay home and stay safe.

A lot more games just got put on sale for Pro Members and a lot more games are coming to Stadia too
Last edited by Nexzen on Apr 28th, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
67 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4615 posts
2708 upvotes
Stadia Normal is "free to access", still have to purchase games. Stadia Pro subscription comes with games, Destiny 2 (Collection) and Grid 2, and the rest I haven't even looked at.

Currently it's two months free access which is a great way to see if it's right for you. I fell in love with the speed and 4K HDR quality, bought myself the Stadia controller. Almost zero load times! You can even pause, switch devices and continue where you left off.

The service is finicky though, you do need a good stable connection, perfect WiFi signal or Ethernet connection...and plays on really anything. Chromebook, Mac, Windows, certain phones. For TV, you can only use the Chromecast Ultra which I already had.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2012
5215 posts
4344 upvotes
Toronto
So not even a single game you can test out for free?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 23, 2005
2030 posts
722 upvotes
Montréal, QC
The Division 2 is a nice deal! Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4615 posts
2708 upvotes
zentro wrote: So not even a single game you can test out for free?
In the two month trial of Pro, there's Destiny 2 and Grid. The others are indie games or I've never heard of but supposedly fun.

Destiny and Grid are solid titles, and Stadia really shines with zero load times. I'm coming from an XBOX One where load times were....long enough for a drink and snack and washroom break.
Sr. Member
Sep 5, 2010
851 posts
246 upvotes
Stadia is straight garbage. I wouldn't even play it for free untill they fix it.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2009
1257 posts
483 upvotes
If the game interests you, the Division 2 port is amazing and cross play with PC
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2012
3671 posts
4330 upvotes
Toronto
UnapologeticCanuck wrote: Quality is absolute garbage compared to Nvidia GeForce.
geforce is for pc users with a catalogue of games already, stadia is for a different target market. For someone that doesn't have a gaming pc I would not start a catalogue on steam, epic games, uplay, blizzard and sit there staring at my game when geforce takes it off. I was about to modern warfare on blizzard because I got excited about geforce, good thing I waited because it got taken off very soon. I do enjoy playing fortnite on geforce though, hopefully stadia gets that soon. During this time since the game is free, more friends who are non gamers are playing it. Honestly I think xcloud and amazon will prob be better so... ya bah def not garbage, that just sounds like your a pc fanboy.
Last edited by Nexzen on Apr 27th, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2012
3671 posts
4330 upvotes
Toronto
sony17 wrote: Stadia is straight garbage. I wouldn't even play it for free untill they fix it.
It depends on your internet connection, it works for me so don't listen to every criticism out there. You really have to try for yourself and see if it works. I have played about 20 hours of destiny maybe 3 hours of grid and some of gylt and have had a good experience on them all. I run it on the chrome browser on a macbook and my internet connection is bell fibe 1.5gbs. If people try it , let us know how the experience is on here and what your internet connection is. It will be cool to see the range of experiences people are having with stadia.
Last edited by Nexzen on Apr 27th, 2020 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2009
1257 posts
483 upvotes
UnapologeticCanuck wrote: Quality is absolute garbage compared to Nvidia GeForce.
Game selection I assume? Tech wise Stadia is superior without a doubt.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1160 posts
2735 upvotes
Nexzen wrote: geforce is for pc users with a catalogue of games already, stadia is for a different target market.
Not at all, I just started getting back into gaming and there's so many free games from so many stores on PC.

I've gotten hitman, watch dogs, Arkham series, assassin's creed 2, tomb raider, etc for free.

And I can play 80% of them on GeForce NOW for free as well whereas I'd have had to bought them on Stadia, most of them not even available on Stadia at all.

Not to mention you can play tons of free-to-play games on GeForce NOW, also for free, something you just can't do on Stadia.

A bunch of greedy devs looking to make more money on old IP that's literally worth $0 Face With Tears Of Joy
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2012
3671 posts
4330 upvotes
Toronto
DeltaSingh wrote: Not at all, I just started getting back into gaming and there's so many free games from so many stores on PC.

I've gotten hitman, watch dogs, Arkham series, assassin's creed 2, tomb raider, etc for free.

And I can play 80% of them on GeForce NOW for free as well whereas I'd have had to bought them on Stadia, most of them not even available on Stadia at all.

Not to mention you can play tons of free-to-play games on GeForce NOW, also for free, something you just can't do on Stadia.

A bunch of greedy devs looking to make more money on old IP that's literally worth $0 Face With Tears Of Joy
You do realize when you go from playstation to xbox, you have to rebuy games right? I don't get this argument with Stadia where people say devs are trying to make money reselling their games. It's literally a different platform. If you have witcher 3 on steam and you want to play on the switch os ps4 or xbox, you have to rebuy the game... maybe because i'm a console gamer... that argument makes no sense to me lol
Jr. Member
Apr 22, 2020
191 posts
241 upvotes
Alberta
If you purchase or claim a Stadia game while having the free pro membership (first 2 months), will it still be accessible after switching to the free tier?
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2012
3671 posts
4330 upvotes
Toronto
Stadia is more mainstream than geforce now. During this pandemic i have tried putting people on geforce to play certain games and honestly signing up for different stores like uplay, blizzard, steam and such then signing up for geforce... they were like forget it right away lol compared to go on stadia and click play. I'm gonna sound like a fanboy but thats just the experience I got. Before ppl start attacking me about stadia sucks and all just know i'm an xbox guy and i'm waiting on the series x and xcloud but from using it for like 2 weeks now... it has the potential to reach a much wider audience than any other platform right now especially when they connect it with youtube. Can't wait to see what amazon does.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2012
3671 posts
4330 upvotes
Toronto
Lemonsquash wrote: If you purchase or claim a Stadia game while having the free pro membership (first 2 months), will it still be accessible after switching to the free tier?
Yes it will be accessible and you can play online as well. The Stadia pro membership is just useful is you want the 2-3 free games every month but honestly there collection is so weak its not worth it now. I would just buy the game and play it on the free tier.
Jr. Member
Apr 22, 2020
191 posts
241 upvotes
Alberta
Nexzen wrote: Yes it will be accessible and you can play online as well. The Stadia pro membership is just useful is you want the 2-3 free games every month but honestly there collection is so weak its not worth it now. I would just buy the game and play it on the free tier.
Nice, in that case its not a bad idea to take advantage of the pro deals before switching for free. I love the concept stadia has since I only game occasionally and don't want to invest in a gaming rig, but they really do need to improve their gaming selection for this to really kick off.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 22, 2012
3671 posts
4330 upvotes
Toronto
Lemonsquash wrote: Nice, in that case its not a bad idea to take advantage of the pro deals before switching for free. I love the concept stadia has since I only game occasionally and don't want to invest in a gaming rig, but they really do need to improve their gaming selection for this to really kick off.
Ya I hope they do, its a really cool concept but definitely need more games. It's become a habit like going on netflix all the time, i just go on stadia.com and quickly play for a bit lol This will def be the way everyone plays in about 5-10yrs.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2001
1970 posts
591 upvotes
Calgary
I am not interested in the Pro version, but would like to try the free version.

Destiny 2 Collection, I see is free for Pro, but nowhere can I see where it's available to buy for a free user, or am I just not lucky/good enough to find a result?

Anyone on the free package able to see a price?

Top