30% off site-wide

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
Expiry:
December 27, 2020
Retailer:
Stag Shop
Wondering what to get that special somebody in your life for Christmas? Your search ends here! With a lockdown looming ahead of us, what better way than to spice up your time in isolation!

30% off site-wide at the Stag Shop ensures you and your partner will have holly-jolly, very-merry, and most definitely steamy Christmas.
10 replies
Aug 24, 2015
395 posts
1271 upvotes
AB
Thinking about getting the “Autoblow - Autoblow A.I. Artificial intelligence Blow Job Masturbator” for ... a friend (who is not me). Anyone ever used this before and does it sync with Siri or Alexa for voice commands? Again, I cannot stress enough how much this is for a friend and not for myself. Thanks
Apr 29, 2014
978 posts
335 upvotes
Pickering, ON
puglife644 wrote: Thinking about getting the “Autoblow - Autoblow A.I. Artificial intelligence Blow Job Masturbator” for ... a friend (who is not me). Anyone ever used this before and does it sync with Siri or Alexa for voice commands? Again, I cannot stress enough how much this is for a friend and not for myself. Thanks
I'm a married man and this would be a perfect Christmas gift for myself.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
7887 posts
1321 upvotes
puglife644 wrote: Thinking about getting the “Autoblow - Autoblow A.I. Artificial intelligence Blow Job Masturbator” for ... a friend (who is not me). Anyone ever used this before and does it sync with Siri or Alexa for voice commands? Again, I cannot stress enough how much this is for a friend and not for myself. Thanks
CA$349.99?
I'm sure you can get a bunch of real ones for less than that....but what do I know :rolleyes:
btw, thank OP, upvoted
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Aug 24, 2015
395 posts
1271 upvotes
AB
CFRTim wrote: CA$349.99?
I'm sure you can get a bunch of real ones for less than that....but what do I know :rolleyes:
btw, thank OP, upvoted
As my friend Jesus once said, “give a friend a ‘real one’, and he is satisfied for a day. But gift a man an Autoblow Artificial Intelligence BJ Masturbator... and he is satisfied for a lifetime”.
Mar 2, 2005
164 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
I don't see 30% off site wide... All I see is a 20% off anything coupon
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1223 posts
2515 upvotes
I make Holodexxx.com and because of that, everyone sends me teledildonics.
The Autoblow . . . . blows. Of all of those types of devices, The Handy is. . . . hands down the best.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2773 posts
5483 upvotes
They sent me 30% off special codes through email before but I could never manage to get them to work.

Pinkcherry, who have been pretty generous with their sales in the past have been pretty stingy this year. Used to be able to get 40% off pretty regularly. Feel like business should be booming for these guys, basically everyone at work is having kids this year.
MikoWilson wrote: I make Holodexxx.com and because of that, everyone sends me teledildonics.
The Autoblow . . . . blows. Of all of those types of devices, The Handy is. . . . hands down the best.
Teledildonics is my new favorite word
puglife644 wrote: But TEACH a man to Autoblow and he is satisfied for a lifetime”.
I think it works better if you stick closer to the original proverb.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1911 posts
643 upvotes
came in for the comments; did not disappoint