• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2020 11:53 pm
May 21, 2008
714 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
ssjlancer wrote: Has anyone's order shipped yet? my tracking is still on 'label created.'
When I called on Monday, I was told that desk was shipped on Saturday but no tracking number available yet. Got the tracking email later Monday and still says label created June 02. No movement on tracking yet.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1346 posts
773 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
yanksingh wrote: When I called on Monday, I was told that desk was shipped on Saturday but no tracking number available yet. Got the tracking email later Monday and still says label created June 02. No movement on tracking yet.
Hmm hopefully canpar is just slow to update the status...
Jul 29, 2011
252 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
congenic wrote: Sorry, I know this was asked but I didn't see a response, are there any promotions right now on the primecables 3-segment unit?
tried looking for some coupons before i placed my order, didn't find any, but it does go on sale every couple months around the $300 mark from what I've seen.
Jan 14, 2010
59 posts
57 upvotes
Windsor
Hi Alex, you said my refund was processed and still have no received anything and it has been over a week. You have time to post on RFD but no time to reply back to my emails. Instead of promoting your business in Twitter and Instagram, take care of people that have actually tried to order.
Jan 14, 2010
59 posts
57 upvotes
Windsor
AlexC80850 wrote: Hi Magixx!

Sorry for any delays for processing your refund, we usually do it within 5 business days. Right now, we are having website problems due to a recent major update by our contracted website developers, once that is all sorted out our team will get back to any cancellations ASAP.

Thanks again!
Hi Alex, you said my refund was processed and still have no received anything and it has been over a week. You have time to post on RFD but no time to reply back to my emails. Instead of promoting your business in Twitter and Instagram, take care of people that have actually tried to order.
Mar 11, 2016
2 posts
Cancelled on the phone yesterday, still haven't recieved email confirmation. Giving it 5 business days and then issuing a chargeback request.

This company is way too lax with this privacy breach.
Jan 14, 2010
59 posts
57 upvotes
Windsor
bluemogul wrote: Cancelled on the phone yesterday, still haven't recieved email confirmation. Giving it 5 business days and then issuing a chargeback request.

This company is way too lax with this privacy breach.
Privacy breach??? Did not know this...

I ordered autonomous and it came 2 days later by canpar. Very happy with them.
Mar 11, 2002
787 posts
193 upvotes
techminh wrote: Privacy breach??? Did not know this...

I ordered autonomous and it came 2 days later by canpar. Very happy with them.
Also received my Progressive Desk in 2 days (ordered on Monday) shipped from Washington state to BC via Fedex (took the Scenic route to California) but arrived as stated. Free shipping and no issues with duties/brokerage. The box was a little worse for the wear but everything was packed solid. I see no labels indicating country of origin, but I suspect it has to be China although it is lacking those harsh "plastic" smells associated with a lot of items that contain plastic from China.
Jul 21, 2015
24 posts
1 upvote
L
Hello,

I'm kinda lost. I bought the primecable stand and now i'm looking for a table top.
If i understand correctly, i can take a table top of 4", 5" or 6" feet ?

Recommended desk top size(mm)
1200(L)*600(W)*25(H)
1400(L)*700(W)*25(H)
1600(L)*800(W)*25(H)

thanks
Jun 20, 2015
567 posts
142 upvotes
Place
Thought about going with MotionGrey but after reading the posts here, I decided to go with autonomous. Got everything for about $456 all in.

Waiting to get delivered.
Good luck!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1346 posts
773 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Tracking still says 'label created.'
Starting to think this company is pulling the wool over our eyes.
May 31, 2007
535 posts
32 upvotes
Scarborough
Looking at the Autonomous SmartDesk DIY kit - Home office.

Any differences between the 2 vs 3 segment besides height? I'm leaning towards 2 segment since the 47'' (2 segment) is enough. Not sure why I would need 51'' (3 segment).
For owners, is there desk wobble using this frame?
Deal Guru
Dec 30, 2004
12833 posts
800 upvotes
Toronto
chuckyfo0l1 wrote: Hello,

I'm kinda lost. I bought the primecable stand and now i'm looking for a table top.
If i understand correctly, i can take a table top of 4", 5" or 6" feet ?

Recommended desk top size(mm)
1200(L)*600(W)*25(H)
1400(L)*700(W)*25(H)
1600(L)*800(W)*25(H)

thanks
Pretty much anything in between. Top Frame width is 57cm.. so any table top wider than 60cm is ok.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1346 posts
773 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
cookie15 wrote: Looking at the Autonomous SmartDesk DIY kit - Home office.

Any differences between the 2 vs 3 segment besides height? I'm leaning towards 2 segment since the 47'' (2 segment) is enough. Not sure why I would need 51'' (3 segment).
For owners, is there desk wobble using this frame?
Actually from what Ive read it seems that 2 segment owners are less likely to have wobble at full height.