• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2021 10:19 pm
Member
Feb 3, 2011
217 posts
20 upvotes
Thornhill
UNDFTDss wrote: Yes, only the white one is on sale. Perfect, because that's the one I wanted.
Same "Order Now to ship out in 3-5 Business Days" , good luck to get it.
Member
Nov 12, 2011
298 posts
197 upvotes
Is it white or gray/grey? Doesn't look white to me in the pictures.
Member
Mar 23, 2017
283 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered the white dual motor, got the tabletop deal from lowes and am going to cut it down into two tops 46x28 (one will have be glued). Looking forward to my new office setup.
Newbie
Feb 19, 2015
26 posts
5 upvotes
I spoke with CSR:

- they're expecting more stock to arrive today

- I negotiated for my order from nov 5th (threatened to cancel/reorder for new price) and they price adjusted it to match today's promo ^^ saved 40$
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 5, 2008
2531 posts
108 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered the dual motor white desk.

Was $299.99 + taxes the best deal for this? (Was there any other Points, cashback etc?)

Thanks!
Newbie
Apr 22, 2018
63 posts
47 upvotes
Wished the black one was on sale too! Ordered the white one! Thanks!
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2009
584 posts
371 upvotes
I had ordered the black one with 10x points events, seems like its the same , with only diff that i now have a store credit.
Jr. Member
Jul 16, 2013
161 posts
151 upvotes
Winnipeg
Mine shipped as well! I feel bad for the autonomous AI folk who have been waiting since October for their desks to ship. Prime cables service seems great so far
Jr. Member
Mar 23, 2013
117 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto
Jeff146 wrote: When did you order that? Looks like the DIY ones are faster, I'm still waiting for mine but mine is with top and I ordered mine on Oct 12.
Ordered DIY desk Nov 3 and came Nov 5.

With 74 x 40 top, it’s quite the size.
Jr. Member
Sep 17, 2013
154 posts
611 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I know ergonofis is a bit of a premium product but AWESOME5 gets you 5% off
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 21, 2017
893 posts
286 upvotes
PsyloQc wrote: Same here, ordered on 5th. I was thinking about cancelling and reordering today with the -20% but I don't want to delay the shipping by 2-3 weeks for 30$...
How did you get the 20% off?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 21, 2017
893 posts
286 upvotes
AhmedK005 wrote: Mine shipped as well! I feel bad for the autonomous AI folk who have been waiting since October for their desks to ship. Prime cables service seems great so far
Anyone knows the difference between the two? Also, debating if I should order the $299 white one now or wait until the real Black Friday ?
Newbie
Oct 28, 2020
75 posts
13 upvotes
Ontario
Prime cables or progressive? Any thoughts? Seems the difference (price aside) is the warranty of 3 years for primecables vs 8 years for progressive.
Newbie
Dec 14, 2012
64 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
CDNMutant wrote: Prime cables or progressive? Any thoughts? Seems the difference (price aside) is the warranty of 3 years for primecables vs 8 years for progressive.
The two things you noted are pretty big differences :P Price is always important, and a 5-year difference in warranty is huge (eg. If a motor goes wrong or if the frame degrades due to poor build quality, you're covered for an extra FIVE years). If price isn't an issue for you, go with Progressive for the warranty.
Newbie
Dec 14, 2012
64 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
DPR2017 wrote: Anyone knows the difference between the two? Also, debating if I should order the $299 white one now or wait until the real Black Friday ?
At the same price point of around $380 (Autonomous AI's sale price and Primecables' original price), Autonomous AI only has 2 leg segments instead of 3, which means it has a more limited height range (both minimum and maximum).

Also, Primecables didn't guarantee that it would be selling their white desk frame at $299 on Black Friday proper so if you really want one, I'd pull the trigger now.
Member
User avatar
Aug 14, 2005
350 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone know where I can get tabletops that are 85" or more?

I need an extra wide desk to install on a standing desk and seem to have difficulty finding one.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 21, 2017
893 posts
286 upvotes
jaayLO wrote: At the same price point of around $380 (Autonomous AI's sale price and Primecables' original price), Autonomous AI only has 2 leg segments instead of 3, which means it has a more limited height range (both minimum and maximum).

Also, Primecables didn't guarantee that it would be selling their white desk frame at $299 on Black Friday proper so if you really want one, I'd pull the trigger now.
True. It seems to be out of stock :(

Top