Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Stanley

Sitewide Sale - Insulated Jugs, Cups, Tumblers, etc.

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2023 9:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1736 posts
2198 upvotes
Airdrie

Sitewide Sale - Insulated Jugs, Cups, Tumblers, etc.

Deal Link:
Savings:
Various
Expiry:
January 10, 2023
Retailer:
Stanley
I know we are big Yeti fans on RFD, but if you can handle the ridicule of your Yeti friends you can save a few bucks with Stanley while getting similar performance plus a lifetime warranty.

Almost everything is on sale around 25 - 35% off, but there are some that go over that threshold. Some discounts are steeper depending on the colour option.

They have the camping essentials like like pot sets, water bottles, jugs, thermoses and coffee sets (pour over, french press...), but only small carry coolers for some reason.

It will depend on what you are looking for, sometimes Costco or Walmart will have certain jugs or bottles on sale at steep discounts.

I happened to be looking for a new flask and stumbled across their nice outdoor drinking accoutrement that I haven't seen anywhere else:

Adventure Pre-Party Shot Glass + Flask Set $37.45 (Save $16.05) 42% Off

Go Everyday Wine Tumbler | 10 OZ | 0.29 L - $11.40 (Save $16.60) 68% off

Classic Stay Chill Beer Pitcher Set - $73.12 (Save $24.38) 33% Off

Classic Stay Chill Beer Pint | 16 OZ | 0.47 L - $17.85 (Save $5.95) 33% Off

Advendute Stacking Beer Pint | 16 OZ | 0.47 L - $19.50 (Save $6.50) 33% Off

Adventure Big Grip Beer Stein | 24 OZ | 0.7 L - $24.37 (Save $8.13) 33% Off

The only caveat is shipping appears to be $6.95 through UPS no matter what the spend, I couldn't get it to go free no matter how much I added to the cart, but it also never increased after adding several hundreds of dollars.

Edit:
Thanks @ImpKnight
WelcomeCA10 for 10% Off.

Enjoy.
Last edited by mcwilly on Jan 8th, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
43 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7608 posts
4410 upvotes
Toronto
What is this PeasantWare? I only use the almighty YETI
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2010
1117 posts
1869 upvotes
richmond hill
Costco had that 64oz (I think) jib on sale for $20 not too long ago. They may still have it if anybody needs a larger one.

It’s blueish
Oct 12, 2011
730 posts
506 upvotes
CARP
I got an email.

WelcomeCA10 is the code.
Penalty Box
Jan 1, 2018
1245 posts
2306 upvotes
That wine tumbler, anyone have any idea if the lid is leak proof? We have a yeti at home and it leaks if it's upside down or on its side.
Mar 9, 2009
351 posts
649 upvotes
Winnipeg
I actually like these better than yeti for travel mugs, as they are leak proof. I would probably compare them more to Contigo, but Stanley has incredible warranty. No questions asked for a problem I had and they didn't even ask for the old one back, just asked that I dispose of it. As your grandfather has probably already told you, Stanley really is a buy it for life brand.
Jul 22, 2006
691 posts
1344 upvotes
Been using a Stanley 16 oz coffee travel mug for almost a year and have been more than satisfied with how it keeps my coffee hot. I find this mug much better than any Contigo I have ever owned.

Every so often Mark's has the Stanley line on sale for 25 percent off.
Dec 3, 2018
539 posts
1116 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: What is this PeasantWare? I only use the almighty YETI
umm Stanley has been around a lot longer than YETI. Stanley practically invented the vacuum insulated bottle.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1736 posts
2198 upvotes
Airdrie
KevinT277396 wrote: That wine tumbler, anyone have any idea if the lid is leak proof? We have a yeti at home and it leaks if it's upside down or on its side.
The lids on those appear to be one piece with an opening for drinking, so they will not seal.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3742 posts
1137 upvotes
Vancouver
The quencher tumbler is all the rage on social media among influencers. I've been influenced... Too bad that's not on sale as well! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Dec 20, 2010
405 posts
499 upvotes
Ottawa
mcwilly wrote: The lids on those appear to be one piece with an opening for drinking, so they will not seal.
Got one for free at an event in New York city this December. Works great but would leak if tiped over as the drink opening is not able to be shut.
Dec 20, 2018
802 posts
1222 upvotes
stingyshopper wrote: umm Stanley has been around a lot longer than YETI. Stanley practically invented the vacuum insulated bottle.
His comment was in jest.

Yeti is a high-priced brand whose price is largely based off of that brand.

I cannot speak on the quality of these products as a double-walled aluminum container is pretty similar to all others whether Yeti, fake Yeti, Stanley, or Starnley.

I've got a Yeti cup that was not quite free from Sporting Life and it's nice. The MSRP is laughable, though.
Outlaw ellipses and apostrophes.
Jan 6, 2017
26 posts
17 upvotes
Are there any essential differnces between a coffee mug and a wine tumbler, please?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1736 posts
2198 upvotes
Airdrie
Renaussens wrote: Are there any essential differnces between a coffee mug and a wine tumbler, please?
Handle, shape and 10oz vs 12oz. Beyond that they are likely constructed identically and will both serve the same purpose of holding coffee and keeping it warm.

Camp Mug

Wine Tumbler
Temp. Banned
Apr 28, 2010
1117 posts
1869 upvotes
richmond hill
I Brazilian guy I do some work for said Stanley products are HUGE right now in Brazil and having a Stanley water bottle is the cool thing.

They must really be growing.
I use the Stanley fat max measuring tape on a daily and can say they are the only ones that make quality tapes.
Mar 7, 2011
17 posts
9 upvotes
American Rakuten has 7.5% cash back for Stanley
Jul 15, 2008
113 posts
75 upvotes
Ottawa
louis77 wrote: I Brazilian guy I do some work for said Stanley products are HUGE right now in Brazil and having a Stanley water bottle is the cool thing.

They must really be growing.
I use the Stanley fat max measuring tape on a daily and can say they are the only ones that make quality tapes.
The Stanley bottles and the Stanley measuring tapes are made by different companies, as far as I know. And none of them is responsible for the Stanley Cup either ;-)