Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

20% Off $50 Roots Gift Cards (Aug 9 to 15, 2017)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2017 8:19 pm
Aug 14, 2014
949 posts
948 upvotes
So is the anniversary sale only 1 day? I tried googling and seemed it was just the 18th last year. Is my best bet to simply order what I want online, and exchange/refund it later if it doesn't fit since the 18th is a weekday and I will be working?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
sonajatt wrote: Wondering if there is expiry date? Shouldn't be, but making sure.
Gift cards shouldn't have an expiry date on them. Gift certificates, gift coupons, promo cards, mall cards, etc. do have an expiry date and/or inactivity admin fee that can reduce the balance.
Ychanceit wrote: Is this all staples?
Should be - I checked flyers across the nation and each province shows the promo.
Esg876 wrote: Sorry had a brain fart, staples also had a $10 off if you sign up and mixed them up. I was wondering if the $10 staples coupon would work with buying gift cards
Haha, I love the outside-the-box thinking. :)

Unfortunately the Staples sign-up promo excludes GC's:
^ Valid in-store, online at Staples.ca, by phone at 1-800-668-6888 and on fax orders. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. Coupon must be surrendered. Cannot be used toward the purchase of Saturday door crashers. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on Bose products, downloadable software, services, business service provider or custom-printing service provider web sites, gift cards, phone cards, postage stamps, purchases for Canada Post postage, self-serve Copy & Print Centre services or prior purchases. Not valid at www.staplescopyandprint.ca. Taxes and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Not valid on Staples Business Advantage orders. Coupon must be presented to cashier at time of purchase. Valid at Staples locations in Canada only.
Source: https://www.staples.ca/sbdca/en_CA/cre/ ... index.html
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Esg876 wrote: I went to two stores and both had it.. Just call them and ask
Thanks for the update, will try to call the near stores tomorrow
Aug 14, 2014
949 posts
948 upvotes
Alekxqin wrote: Thanks for the update, will try to call the near stores tomorrow
JUST FYI, they only have 1 "rack" for roots cards, so depending how many you want to buy might need to go to multiple stores.
Aug 13, 2017
1 posts
Help. Is it possible they changed their annual sale. It's typically on Thursdays - today I got an email stating to celebrate 44 years.

You spend 125 - get $44 dollars in coupons.

Is this is? Is this their sale I've been waiting for all year.

Will they take gift cards as payment
Nov 9, 2016
159 posts
229 upvotes
Lloydminster
Just picked up 12 of these in Lloydminster.
Jul 13, 2015
256 posts
117 upvotes
Ontario
FYI - got an email from Roots and it appears as though the "sale" will be a $44 gift card mailed to you upon spending $125 or more tomorrow... not very excited about that if that's all they are doing.
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
2290 posts
2343 upvotes
Toronto
There are no expiry dates on GC
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11678 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Just a friendly reminder that the Roots GC offer of 20% off at Staples ends today.

Whether Roots will offer better deals for its anniversary is anyone's guess.

To buy or not...? :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)