Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] 2018 iPad 9.7", 32 GB - $332.99 (Expired)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 4:12 pm
Apr 14, 2006
391 posts
177 upvotes
St Johns
Sweet just purchased an iPad Pro 11 256gb+Cell + Keyboard + Pencil, 1% ebates + 1.75% Rogers MC + 10% Staples discount.

Thanks Op.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2004
2190 posts
491 upvotes
Thanks OP. I just ordered one, 10% code still works
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
11879 posts
15075 upvotes
Last day today. 10% code still ok. Undoubtedly a new iPad will be coming soon but you can't beat the price of this deal. New ones don't get price cuts right away. I got the 128 gb iPad. 32 gb is just too small.
Have a nice day!

Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
1968 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.
Pulled the trigger on iPad Air 10.5" 64Gb for 584.99 + HST = $661.04.
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2004
1968 posts
573 upvotes
Toronto
Ambushes wrote: Think at that price point:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ap ... d/10750313
Is a better deal.
I wanted a newer model for futureproofing. Like most people I tend to hold on to my iPads (currently have an Air 1).
Yes I know there's probably an updated 10.2" iPad in coming September but I want to ditch my Air 1 before it goes off support and loses value.
LRT: Let's Ruin Toronto
Oct 26, 2006
584 posts
63 upvotes
East GTA - Durham Re…
I really like my iPAd 2018 edition. I use it daily. I have a slim logitech keyboard case that makes it more useable .
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1411 posts
1992 upvotes
If you're used to one of the other ipad models with a laminated screen, this one might put you off since it isn't laminated. The gap itself isn't that big, but the screen does have a distinct hollow feel to it, and feels cheap in comparison. Good price if you can get past that.
Oct 26, 2006
584 posts
63 upvotes
East GTA - Durham Re…
True I did not want to buy my IPad because it was using a older chip but I find it plenty fast for just basic stuff. I just web browse, write documents and watch YouTube. Sometimes I use Remote TeamViewer to remote into my desktop but that kills the battery and uses up too much data. A12 should last many more years than my A10 I think chip that is in the current IPad .
Jan 17, 2008
301 posts
29 upvotes
Anyone get their order? I placed my order on the 12th for 2 hour in store pickup (according to the website, store had stock).

But as of yet, I haven't gotten a pick-up notice and my order has been stuck on "order processing". I just talked to customer service, and apparently my order has now been cancelled due to no stock??
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
3689 posts
740 upvotes
leafssuckcussfaef wrote: Anyone get their order? I placed my order on the 12th for 2 hour in store pickup (according to the website, store had stock).

But as of yet, I haven't gotten a pick-up notice and my order has been stuck on "order processing". I just talked to customer service, and apparently my order has now been cancelled due to no stock??
wow. did not see that coming. RFD effect and got overbooked I guess?
Last edited by callernamet on Jul 15th, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. I will apologies only when I get caught.
I try not to apologies but sometimes do it. not because its right thing but it benefits me.
New Mantra for idiots Just ask RFD before searching answers anywhere.
Nov 21, 2012
556 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto
leafssuckcussfaef wrote: Anyone get their order? I placed my order on the 12th for 2 hour in store pickup (according to the website, store had stock).

I ordered on the 12th, but for delivery and it's still in processing even though the estimated delivery is tomorrow. I'm just going to wait it out -- if it ends up being cancelled then maybe it's a sign to wait for the refresh in September...
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2018
3689 posts
740 upvotes
obscura wrote: I ordered on the 12th, but for delivery and it's still in processing even though the estimated delivery is tomorrow. I'm just going to wait it out -- if it ends up being cancelled then maybe it's a sign to wait for the refresh in September...
did they charge you? If they did mean they have stock right? Normally I have see BestBuy and others charge only when the stock exists and is about to ship.
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. I will apologies only when I get caught.
I try not to apologies but sometimes do it. not because its right thing but it benefits me.
New Mantra for idiots Just ask RFD before searching answers anywhere.
Dec 14, 2007
511 posts
301 upvotes

Staples truly does suck. No question