Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] 2018 iPad 9.7", 32 GB - $332.99 (Expired)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2019 4:12 pm
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2012
551 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
callernamet wrote: did they charge you? If they did mean they have stock right? Normally I have see BestBuy and others charge only when the stock exists and is about to ship.
I only see the temporary pending transaction which I assume is just a holding charge, so it's not an official charge yet.
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2017
678 posts
478 upvotes
leafssuckcussfaef wrote: Anyone get their order? I placed my order on the 12th for 2 hour in store pickup (according to the website, store had stock).

But as of yet, I haven't gotten a pick-up notice and my order has been stuck on "order processing". I just talked to customer service, and apparently my order has now been cancelled due to no stock??
Yep that's normal. Tried ordering macbooks three times - all cancelled with no cancellation email. Basically what I was told is that they system counts display models and open boxes as stock so if there are no sealed boxes the store cancels the order (but somehow Staples cannot send out cancellation emails).
Newbie
Feb 28, 2005
64 posts
9 upvotes
I ordered an ipad on Saturday morning for pick up within 2 hours. I didn't get any response or call either. My order just said processing. So I called today and asked about it. They said that the order was cancelled because there was no stock at the store. I asked if I could get an ipad for the same price and they let me order again for a higher price, with a note on the order saying that I could get it adjusted once the order was complete. YMMV.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 10, 2018
3125 posts
346 upvotes
obscura wrote: I only see the temporary pending transaction which I assume is just a holding charge, so it's not an official charge yet.
so basically no stock. May be you saved $375 or so.
flabbergasted wrote: I ordered an ipad on Saturday morning for pick up within 2 hours. I didn't get any response or call either. My order just said processing. So I called today and asked about it. They said that the order was cancelled because there was no stock at the store. I asked if I could get an ipad for the same price and they let me order again for a higher price, with a note on the order saying that I could get it adjusted once the order was complete. YMMV.
I am flabbergasted.
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. I will apologies only when I get caught.
I try not to apologies but sometimes do it. not because its right thing but it benefits me.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 10, 2018
3125 posts
346 upvotes
gordi777 wrote: Thanks OP. This was a great deal.
didn't you read post just above yours? People are not getting as it may be OOS.
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. I will apologies only when I get caught.
I try not to apologies but sometimes do it. not because its right thing but it benefits me.
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 17, 2018
1 posts
Brampton, ON
leafssuckcussfaef wrote: Anyone get their order? I placed my order on the 12th for 2 hour in store pickup (according to the website, store had stock).

But as of yet, I haven't gotten a pick-up notice and my order has been stuck on "order processing". I just talked to customer service, and apparently my order has now been cancelled due to no stock??
I just received my iPad. Ordered on the 13th to be delivered to my home. The Staples delivery guy who delivered the iPad to me mentioned that he delivered about 50 of them (don't exactly remember if it was 50 recently or 50 in total for today but something along those lines).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 10, 2018
3125 posts
346 upvotes
ddccabuslay636291806780722000 wrote: I just received my iPad. Ordered on the 13th to be delivered to my home. The Staples delivery guy who delivered the iPad to me mentioned that he delivered about 50 of them (don't exactly remember if it was 50 recently or 50 in total for today but something along those lines).
me too.
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. I will apologies only when I get caught.
I try not to apologies but sometimes do it. not because its right thing but it benefits me.

Top