Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

$50 off purchase of $250, $100 off purchase of $500

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2020 9:45 pm
Nov 23, 2017
151 posts
190 upvotes
NS
Ended up picking up a refurbed HP ELITEBOOK 820G1 (12.5-inch, 1.9 GHz Intel Core i5-4300U, 128 GB SSD, 8 GB DDR3) for $227. Got it yesterday and seems great so far for the price, No, it isn't FHD and is slightly dated and bulky but otherwise the specs can't be beat for what you're paying. The laptop is in very good condition and it even came with a dock unexpectedly. Just thought I'd share in case a similar coupon comes back.

edit: actually damn looks like it's out of stock now, but just a general recommendation that refurbs can be good value I guess then.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6722 upvotes
Alberta
Received my mavic mini combo yesterday and the shipping notice email today...
Jan 15, 2020
8 posts
unce wrote: Apple watch shipped! AW5 cell+gps silver. will return it though once the AW5 gps silver ships since it came back in stock and ordered this morning
When did you order it? I ordered one on 16th, the Nike version。hasn’t shipped yet. And the pending transaction has disappeared from my credit card, so I thought they have cancelled it without sending me an email.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4772 posts
1561 upvotes
Of course, many expensive electronics that were OOS during the coupon promo are now magically in stock a minute after midnight
Nov 12, 2005
552 posts
130 upvotes
Dozel99 wrote: When did you order it? I ordered one on 16th, the Nike version。hasn’t shipped yet. And the pending transaction has disappeared from my credit card, so I thought they have cancelled it without sending me an email.
19th. This model was in stock so I suspect it got to me faster than ones that went out of stock. I canceled my aw space grey.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6722 upvotes
Alberta
Totoriko wrote: Of course, many expensive electronics that were OOS during the coupon promo are now magically in stock a minute after midnight
Hot sellers like mavic mini and Nvidia Shield are still out of stock... What came back in stock?
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4772 posts
1561 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Hot sellers like mavic mini and Nvidia Shield are still out of stock... What came back in stock?
Graphics cards
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6722 upvotes
Alberta
Totoriko wrote: Graphics cards
Oh. I read this entire thread over its tenure and didn't see anyone buying GPUs.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4772 posts
1561 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: Oh. I read this entire thread over its tenure and didn't see anyone buying GPUs.
LOL yeah, I'm sure people who got them were not advertising it
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
Dozel99 wrote: When did you order it? I ordered one on 16th, the Nike version。hasn’t shipped yet. And the pending transaction has disappeared from my credit card, so I thought they have cancelled it without sending me an email.
Staples charges seem to just come and go randomly for me, I wouldn't read much into it.
Oct 3, 2013
43 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody try the code today? Curious if its still valid.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2010
1917 posts
842 upvotes
Surrey
I think my mavic mini is at the post office, recieved a pick up notice
Nov 12, 2005
552 posts
130 upvotes
purplekush604 wrote: I think my mavic mini is at the post office, recieved a pick up notice
mines at purolator missed my item. gotta pick it up tonght
Oct 6, 2008
38 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered a Nike on the 15th and still haven’t received it/it hasn’t shipped yet.
Jan 15, 2020
8 posts
just79 wrote: I ordered a Nike on the 15th and still haven’t received it/it hasn’t shipped yet.
I spoke with the customer service yesterday. They told me it’s not shipped yet and it’s from a third party supplier... maybe that’s why it’s taking so long. Any way, I don’t see that pending transaction on my credit card anymore
Dec 7, 2019
46 posts
81 upvotes
Just received my Mavic Mini fly more combo today. Placed order on January 17th.
Jan 15, 2020
8 posts
I just got the AW5 today, ordered 2 days ago. I didn't get order/shipping confirmation email. And I still don't see that transaction on my credit card.....
Oct 24, 2010
188 posts
292 upvotes
Ladysmith
Dozel99 wrote: I just got the AW5 today, ordered 2 days ago. I didn't get order/shipping confirmation email. And I still don't see that transaction on my credit card.....
Same thing happened to me, but charge did appear the day after I receive the watch.
Mar 22, 2003
119 posts
11 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Ordered my Mavic Mini on Jan 17, and had it delivered to store. Picked it up in store on Jan 23 before I got the shipping confirmation email ...

Weather sucks outside, where am I going to play with this thing?
Signature Policy: Do not spam or advertise

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)