• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2021 7:16 pm
24 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15172 posts
6235 upvotes
RFD
Don't forget to wear gloves for these hydrogen peroxide wipes. These were on clearance at RCSS for 44 cents a few weeks back.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3079 posts
3039 upvotes
radeonboy wrote: Don't forget to wear gloves for these hydrogen peroxide wipes. These were on clearance at RCSS for 44 cents a few weeks back.
This is 3% hydrogen peroxide. Unless your full time job is cleaning with these wipes all day long, you really have nothing to worry about. Maybe just rinse your hands after though I often don't bother (I have these wipes from the previous sale)
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15172 posts
6235 upvotes
RFD
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: This is 3% hydrogen peroxide. Unless your full time job is cleaning with these wipes all day long, you really have nothing to worry about. Maybe just rinse your hands after though I often don't bother (I have these wipes from the previous sale)
Someone complained about it in the other thread saying it beached their hand and had needle sensations in their hands thus why I bring it up since they didn't know what was going on and thought they had an allergic reaction. 3% is still enough strength to cause this to happen after using one wipe.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2602 posts
2028 upvotes
GTA
radeonboy wrote: Don't forget to wear gloves for these hydrogen peroxide wipes. These were on clearance at RCSS for 44 cents a few weeks back.
Good advice. Better safe than sorry.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Oct 14, 2015
383 posts
357 upvotes
Toronto
radeonboy wrote: Someone complained about it in the other thread saying it beached their hand and had needle sensations in their hands thus why I bring it up since they didn't know what was going on and thought they had an allergic reaction. 3% is still enough strength to cause this to happen after using one wipe.
I bought chlorox wipes in a can and they caused a burning sensation. Back to Lysol we went.
Nov 9, 2008
755 posts
400 upvotes
Ottawa
How long before Staples ends free shipping?
Nov 23, 2018
542 posts
681 upvotes
Underground Bunker
The discount code you've entered is invalid
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15172 posts
6235 upvotes
RFD
TimTaylor wrote: I bought chlorox wipes in a can and they caused a burning sensation. Back to Lysol we went.
Yes indeed Tim. I've heard others experienced the same thing.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
15172 posts
6235 upvotes
RFD
d5486 wrote: How long before Staples ends free shipping?
Not anytime soon, but then again does anyone have a crystal ball? Just speculation at this point.
Aug 6, 2019
119 posts
130 upvotes
Ontario
Discount code not working, TP is on sale for a decent price though.
Apr 23, 2020
173 posts
1675 upvotes
Seemed like a good deal until I noticed a review on the wipes from a month ago, stating "the item expires in a couple of months."

I'm guessing that's why they're reduced to $2 on their own, and being included for free in this deal.
Sep 10, 2008
258 posts
225 upvotes
Worked for me just now. You have to add the items to your cart first.
Aug 22, 2011
856 posts
610 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP.
Code also worked for me few minutes ago.
Montréal, Québec
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1185 posts
1542 upvotes
Success - thx for the share, OP - great find! & PP for info on possible reaction to these wipes - good to know they're nice & strong and I will only use them to wipe down the kitchen sink and drain as I have gloves on for dishes anyway. Upvoted of course!

cheers,
:)
Mar 1, 2018
236 posts
122 upvotes
You have to put the wipes in your cart for the coupon code to work:
All Clean Natural Disinfecting Peroxide Wipes - 110 wipes - White

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)