Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] 80% OFF $3.00 (Reg 14.29) Hilroy Trendy Icons Notebook, 160 Pages, 10-1/2" x 8-5/8", Assorted (89622)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2021 7:09 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Aug 13, 2020
384 posts
1282 upvotes

[Staples] 80% OFF $3.00 (Reg 14.29) Hilroy Trendy Icons Notebook, 160 Pages, 10-1/2" x 8-5/8", Assorted (89622)

10 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 10, 2014
844 posts
651 upvotes
Toronto, ON
AawaraCanadian wrote: is it 1 notebook or 3?
the reply in the comments from a sales rep says it's 1. Jeez, $14 reg price for one notebook is a crime lol
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 16, 2020
30 posts
40 upvotes
McGarnagle wrote: the reply in the comments from a sales rep says it's 1. Jeez, $14 reg price for one notebook is a crime lol
That was exactly my thought.. $14 regular price for ONE notebook..what is it made of.. Neutral Face
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
9717 posts
64289 upvotes
Ontario
AawaraCanadian wrote: That was exactly my thought.. $14 regular price for ONE notebook..what is it made of.. Neutral Face
hard plastic cover with Trendy Icons
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 5, 2010
1688 posts
3168 upvotes
Toronto
No photos of the inside. That's annoying.

So are these blank pages or lined? I'm unfamiliar with the verbage of "ruled sheets"

80 10-1/2" x 8-5/8" letter-sized white sheets
80 college ruled sheets

Dimensions: 10-1/2" x 8-5/8", portrait
Twin wire binding in silver
Durable cover featuring trendy icons with glitter, available in an assortment of 3 designs
Member
User avatar
Nov 20, 2016
270 posts
321 upvotes
Victoria BC
Skilas wrote: No photos of the inside. That's annoying.

So are these blank pages or lined? I'm unfamiliar with the verbage of "ruled sheets"

80 10-1/2" x 8-5/8" letter-sized white sheets
80 college ruled sheets

Dimensions: 10-1/2" x 8-5/8", portrait
Twin wire binding in silver
Durable cover featuring trendy icons with glitter, available in an assortment of 3 designs
Ruled means lined :)

Top