Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Acer ET322QU 31.5" WQHD IPS Monitor - AMD FreeSync, 1440p, 75Hz, - $279.99 [$259.99 w/eBates]

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 4:53 pm
Jr. Member
Jun 5, 2012
162 posts
175 upvotes
NEPEAN
For those Barrhaven peeps. Walked in and got the $60 bones off. Topped it up with those awesome pentel (uniball) gel pens that everyone should only use.. not sure of stock but they obliged the coupon immediately without issue.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12843 posts
13580 upvotes
Velvetsmack wrote: For those Barrhaven peeps. Walked in and got the $60 bones off. Topped it up with those awesome pentel (uniball) gel pens that everyone should only use.. not sure of stock but they obliged the coupon immediately without issue.
Keep the stories coming folks. If gents here are topping up to $300 and getting $60 off, the world needs to know that you can get this monitor + $20 of free miscellaneous items for $240 + tax.

This deal just keeps getting better.
Newbie
Mar 31, 2008
13 posts
1 upvote
So yes In store coupon work, it only exclude full computers, cell phones, laptop, etc. I bought a filler and used the 20%

If anyone want the 15%

Enjoy.
Images
  • 808D174C-0969-4B21-9C60-F87CDAC1A04C.png
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
12843 posts
13580 upvotes
waterduck wrote: So yes In store coupon work, it only exclude full computers, cell phones, laptop, etc. I bought a filler and used the 20%

If anyone want the 15%

Enjoy.
I just independently corroborated at my local store, I believe I have enough confirmation to make this official...

The 20% ($60) off $300 coupon works in-store with the monitor and filler items topping up to $300.

Total Package: ~ $240 + Tax

Stretch those quads, it's time for a trip to Staples.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on May 8th, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Mar 31, 2008
13 posts
1 upvote
Big box, it’s not heavy but awkward to carry, arms are shaking now. Please claim coupon and let me know, I will remove.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
1575 posts
507 upvotes
Talk about a deal going from hot to hotter! I am not signed up for Staples emails so I don't have the 15 or 20% off codes and I already picked the monitor up after using a $20 off $200 coupon. I could save another 24 bucks with the 15% coupon or similar money and get free stuff. If you get the emails it is a no brainer. I don't buy stuff from Staples much but maybe I should sign up for the emails just in case I want to buy something in the future . . .are these sent to the general promo. list or are they targeted to those that shop at Staples regularly?
Member
Jun 27, 2017
253 posts
339 upvotes
Surrey, BC
wartune123 wrote: First, you need to buy it in store and not online

You just need to make it +$300 and the 20% off coupon will work
If you just want the monitor, you can use the 15% off coupon instead

Staples stores somehow don't care if the monitor is technology or not.. I presume it's a glitch on their system

(Make sure you are using in-store coupon)
I have a teacher code of 20%, and if I just get random stuff and exclude

"technology, postage stamps, computer rentals, pay at-self-serve copying, gift cards, phone cards or prior purchases. Technology refers to computer hardware, software and peripherals, machines, ink & toner, installation and extended warranties. Teacher ID required and must be presented at time of purchase. Cannot be combined with associate discount or any other coupons/offers. Staples reserves the right to limit quantities. Offer valid in Canada only. Additional exclusions may apply; ask an associate for details."

I am assuming that it will go through?

Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1035 posts
1013 upvotes
Unionville, ON
cheecheese wrote: I have a teacher code of 20%, and if I just get random stuff and exclude

"technology, postage stamps, computer rentals, pay at-self-serve copying, gift cards, phone cards or prior purchases. Technology refers to computer hardware, software and peripherals, machines, ink & toner, installation and extended warranties. Teacher ID required and must be presented at time of purchase. Cannot be combined with associate discount or any other coupons/offers. Staples reserves the right to limit quantities. Offer valid in Canada only. Additional exclusions may apply; ask an associate for details."

I am assuming that it will go through?

Thanks in advance.
I have not test this but I assume it will go through... but do let RDF know :D
Member
Jun 27, 2017
253 posts
339 upvotes
Surrey, BC
wartune123 wrote: I have not test this but I assume it will go through... but do let RDF know :D
I will this Friday, and let everyone know.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2006
2564 posts
1155 upvotes
Pothole city
DaveGoodmen wrote: I was able to use the 20% staples coupon instore without any issue. Ended up getting 2 of these monitor, which came up to be $506.22.
Confirmed. Used my 20% coupon with a filler in store. Monitor is 289$ in Qc with eco-fees. Got a box of K-cups for 12$.
So 262$ tx in (QC) About 231$ before tx About 244$ + tx with 15%
____________________________________________________
In the EV world, range is just an expensive option!
And range anxiety is an expensive problem...
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 6, 2006
7895 posts
2789 upvotes
Washington, DC
prodacc wrote: Not true 4k then.
It most definitely is.
Untitled.png
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln
Newbie
Jul 4, 2012
39 posts
11 upvotes
This is what it's showing for me:

Image

Are you guys getting an ECO fee too or is this because I live in the worst province in Canada (New Brunswick)?
Jr. Member
Dec 26, 2007
175 posts
60 upvotes
typer100 wrote: Confirmed. Used my 20% coupon with a filler in store. Monitor is 289$ in Qc with eco-fees. Got a box of K-cups for 12$.
So 262$ tx in (QC) About 231$ before tx About 244$ + tx with 15%
I tried the 15% off in store coupon at 2 stores in Alberta, did not work, the first store I dealt with the store manager, she was extremely unpleasant and would not go any farther than the "not working" because it "excludes technology", the second store pretty much the same except the clerk was more pleasant about it.
Last edited by dreamcomp on May 8th, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Sep 28, 2005
190 posts
88 upvotes
FatalX wrote: This is what it's showing for me:

Image

Are you guys getting an ECO fee too or is this because I live in the worst province in Canada (New Brunswick)?
Doug Ford recently scrapped the ECO fee in Ontario so no fee for me.

Top