Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Acer ET322QU 31.5" WQHD IPS Monitor - AMD FreeSync, 1440p, 75Hz, - $279.99 [$259.99 w/eBates]

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 4:53 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 28, 2007
1715 posts
177 upvotes
York Region
rui wrote: I downloaded this application Acer Display Widget from acer's site.
Looks like it's not available for Mac OS...:(
Purchase from a trusted RFD (seller & buyer) 100% positive feedback. Your assured for a safe and clean transaction. Located in the York Region. Can ship at your expense if paying by EMT, please no trades-PM is the key!
Member
Apr 2, 2017
261 posts
131 upvotes
Added extra items to go to 300, coupon for 20% worked.

Thanks, OP
Member
Jan 5, 2007
215 posts
437 upvotes
North York
Acer Display Widget says, Selected Monitor Not Supported. For the ET322QU.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 30, 2004
4127 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto
rflair wrote: Acer Display Widget says, Selected Monitor Not Supported. For the ET322QU.
There are two installation files in the zip file, one of them is working for sure.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
1790 posts
334 upvotes
rui wrote: I downloaded this application Acer Display Widget from acer's site.
Does the app let you watch 2 different signals. For example, I have my computer on displayport and my android box on hmdi. Can I use my computer on half the screen and watch a tv show from my android box on the other half of the screen at the same time ?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
15182 posts
3909 upvotes
Markham
sylvestor2002 wrote: Does the app let you watch 2 different signals. For example, I have my computer on displayport and my android box on hmdi. Can I use my computer on half the screen and watch a tv show from my android box on the other half of the screen at the same time ?
This monitor has PIP (Picture in Picture ) function
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 25, 2017
686 posts
471 upvotes
is the store stock online accurate, or it it likely they would have in store.
Member
Apr 2, 2017
261 posts
131 upvotes
Shawnies wrote: is the store stock online accurate, or it it likely they would have in store.
Best to go to the store or call, the online inventory is not 100% accurate
[OP]
Sr. Member
Feb 18, 2014
641 posts
1245 upvotes
For those looking at purchasing this monitor today or tomorrow, the 15% off $200 & 20% off $300 in-store coupons have now expired but the $20 off $200 from eBates still available.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6615 posts
2894 upvotes
Are there ever VA panel monitors close to this price?
Jr. Member
Jun 4, 2018
102 posts
80 upvotes
badOne wrote: Are there ever VA panel monitors close to this price?
I should hope not. VA is a inferior technology and should be much cheaper. And then there is TN at the bottom of the stack.

So if this monitor is worth $279, a comparable VA should be under $200 and a comparable TN should be under $150 (although I wouldn't want to look at TN at any pice).
Member
May 5, 2013
412 posts
284 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Glad I pull the trigger. I connect it to my Macbook via old HDMI. Although only support up to 1080P@60hz, it still looks great, sharp, bright and accurate colors. Happy buy with 20% in store discount.
Member
Jan 22, 2015
352 posts
376 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Was about pull the trigger on this, then sat down in front of my wife's 28" 4k monitor thinking it was a 32"
32" is way big for me to handle, any suggestions for something 28" or smaller similar to this?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 25, 2003
15182 posts
3909 upvotes
Markham
newcan wrote: Was about pull the trigger on this, then sat down in front of my wife's 28" 4k monitor thinking it was a 32"
32" is way big for me to handle, any suggestions for something 28" or smaller similar to this?
this 28" 4K is on sale too https://www.staples.ca/en/Samsung-LU28E ... CA_1_20001
96TB Mediasonic H82-SU3S2 / 72TB Raid 50 on Mediasonic H8R2-SU3S2
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro

Top