[OP]
May 2, 2019
160 posts
690 upvotes
Canada

[Staples] Airpods - 2nd Gen ($30 off) - YMMV

Hi everyone,

This is my first post so please correct me if I get anything wrong;

A while ago Staples had a $30 off $200 coupon that worked on anything except Beats, meaning that you could get $30 off the $219.99 2nd Gen Airpods. The deal has since expired and the product has gone out of stock, but it reappeared a few days ago on the Staples website and can ship starting this Friday.

I had called in earlier to Staples Customer Service asking if they could place the order for me with the coupon; the rep said that I would have to call back to get the discount when the product came back in stock. That was in late April when the code was still valid; I placed my order earlier this morning and called in; they were able to subtract the $30 when I mentioned that I had made a previous call when the coupon was still valid and when I referenced the coupon code: 9866499000401982.

Give it a try; if it works, congratulations but if it doesn't I guess it's just your luck with the rep. Best of luck everyone!
Temporel wrote: Just think how addictive this site is, how many times a day you check RFD and for how many years you've been doing that.