Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Apple Watch SS Black 44 gps cell 499.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2020 4:17 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes

[Staples] Apple Watch SS Black 44 gps cell 499.97

Thread got moved.

There’s about to be one available at Dufferin and Clark.

If anyone is interested,

I am returning the 44 mm black stainless steel to the staples on Dufferin and Clark in about 25 minutes.

They will have one in stock.

I have not used it it is slightly too big for my wrist as my wrist is very skinny.

I am going to keep my Apple Watch three for now.

So for anyone that’s looking for this watch stainless steel black 44 sport band.

The store will have it within a half hour.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
🤦‍♂️

Next in hot deals , Larry is returning his unopened underwear
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
stephroll wrote: 🤦‍♂️

Next in hot deals , Larry is returning his unopened underwear
Lol, I guess if you consider a brand new in box Apple Watch at 500 bucks off comparable to dirty underwear, yeah you just might.

I’m just giving a heads up because these are sold out at all the staples, but I get your point, I tend to post or sometimes in a way that I would hope that others would post because if I was still looking for this that would be great.

But you’re right,
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2004
1914 posts
497 upvotes
Toronto
this is an extremely ymmw 'hot' deal as only 1 person gets your handmedowns... post this in BST forums and just offer it up as at cost. this isn't really the section to make an entire post about it. being a 2008 user, one would think you'd know this.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
funkdoobi wrote: this is an extremely ymmw 'hot' deal as only 1 person gets your handmedowns... post this in BST forums and just offer it up as at cost. this isn't really the section to make an entire post about it. being a 2008 user, one would think you'd know this.
Again, I agree you are correct.

I actually came to add this to the existing thread but I could not find it.