Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] ASUS 23.8" IPS Frameless Monitor with AMD FreeSync Technology - VA24EHEY $129.99 with coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2020 8:41 am
Nov 25, 2009
167 posts
48 upvotes
Ottawa
Tha DraGun wrote: Anyone know?
The screen is matte. Have 2 of them from the last time they were on sale.
Apr 9, 2006
495 posts
68 upvotes
Put on upside down and rotate screen within windows?
sci05 wrote: Grabbed 2 of these yesterday. Bought one with my account and second through incognito as guest, so I was able to use the coupon twice.

Nice monitors, only thing is that I didn't realize that only the HDMI port supports 75hz, DVI and VGA are at 60hz.

Also a little annoying that the control buttons are on the right side instead of along the bottom for a dual monitor setup, but that's on me for not thinking it through.
Jan 17, 2010
876 posts
360 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
Placed online order Thursday and it shows up at the frontdoor today (Saturday, wow they do delivery even during weekend). Lightening shipping and very happy with the monitor after setting it up and testing quickly. Very good buy and thanks OP (thanked). BTW, Rakuten give you additional 2% rebate.
Jan 15, 2017
8 posts
2 upvotes
Was anyone having trouble with this monitor shutting off in full screen mode? When watching a video? I took it back because of that.
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
12535 posts
1990 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Yaya43 wrote: Was anyone having trouble with this monitor shutting off in full screen mode? When watching a video? I took it back because of that.
It sounds like your software is trying to get your monitor to do something beyond its capabilities. You tried different video players, or even maximized YouTube videos?
Oct 10, 2016
104 posts
67 upvotes
Got it yesterday. Great looking monitor. Great for the price